[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jobogae

I find these two episodes, 9 and 10, a lot more touching than the other episodes we have seen so far.

SPOILER ALERT

Tae Sub reveals to Chae Young that he is gay and that she is only the second person to know that fact. She correctly guesses who his partner is. I am moved by what she tells him in the car: she is sad but also because that she is sad for him. He cried in the taxi on his way home - clearly touched by her kindness.

Ho Sub tries to get Yeon Joo's background from his mother. His mother asks him if he is interested in Yeon Joo and he shrugs it off hahaha :lol: . Don't try because she thinks Yeon Joo has a boyfriend who studies in France. He is clearly head over heels for her!! He takes it up a notch in being friendly with Yeon Joo in episode 10 hahaha ...

Ji Hye, the 2nd sister, debates whether she should have another baby. She still feels inferior to the family since she is not blood-related to anyone besides her mother. She thinks her mom would have been happier had she not been born :( . She doesn't even remember her real father. After getting her step-dad's opinion, she decides to have the baby.

There are no Ho Sub and Yeon Joo's scenes for next weekend's preview but I hope to see some sparks!

Yay! Second Uncle will have a love interest soon!

LOL the nephew Tae Kyu from "Stars Falling From the Sky" has a cameo in episode 10.

Archived