Lee Pil Mo 이필모 - Current Variety Show: Taste of Love on TV Chosun

Guest Yin_Ying

A pictures with the winners of Apan Star Awards 2016.

tumblr_oegij8RMwW1sdd1ivo5_r1_500.jpg

And my wish became true. I wanted a picture with Kim So Yeon and Lee Pil Mo together with their awards. :D Here it is...:wub:

tumblr_oegij8RMwW1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.jpg

I expect a reunion in the MBC Drama Awards. :D I have a feeling we`ll see more people from Happy Home there. ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, larus said:

And my wish became true. I wanted a picture with Kim So Yeon and Lee Pil Mo together with their awards. :D

Nice find :D i looked everywhere for a pic of them having a friendly laugh...I can't wait till the MBC awards and I hope Lee Sang Woo will be there and just maybe the three of them can take selfie together :w00t:

On another note, when you mentioned wish - I thought of my two favorite kdrama stars, Lee Pil Mo & Jang Nara to costar in a drama in near future, thats my wish lol. :rolleyes: still hoping :blush: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, papermall said:

Nice find :D i looked everywhere for a pic of them having a friendly laugh...I can't wait till the MBC awards and I hope Lee Sang Woo will be there and just maybe the three of them can take selfie together :w00t:

I think all three will be present at MBC Drama Awards but let see if our wish will become true. Thinking about it, I don`t think we have BTS pictures with all of them. Yeah... I want to see them together.

8 hours ago, papermall said:

On another note, when you mentioned wish - I thought of my two favorite kdrama stars, Lee Pil Mo & Jang Nara to costar in a drama in near future, thats my wish lol. :rolleyes: still hoping :blush: 

Your wish could be possible. Both of them worked with PD Lee Dong Yoon. If it will be a role that is suited both of them, I am sure he will think of them. If I try to imagine them in the same drama, a romantic comedy comes in mind.

About your video with Pil Mo`s arrival. The girls were curious who was the man (the good looking man dressed so well ) and when he came close enough to recognize him they started to scream. Totally hilarious. :w00t:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, larus said:

Your wish could be possible. Both of them worked with PD Lee Dong Yoon. If it will be a role that is suited both of them, I am sure he will think of them. If I try to imagine them in the same drama, a romantic comedy comes in mind.

Thanks @larus, a romantic comedy comes to my mind as well, but I would like to see them take on more serious roles which brings out the best in them. Their personalities and sense of humor are much alike so the BTS for any drama they take on is sure to be hilarious. 

19 hours ago, papermall said:

Lee Pil Mo hosting "love and hope in harmony". 

Thanks for the video. He appears a little at 1:46 too. The both hosts are laughing. I bet he said a joke. :D

tumblr_oeq5ie9gi31sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

He is so busy this year. 8 months filming Happy Home drama, his play Othello, hosting a concert, an add. My wish is that both Pil Mo and Soyeon to receive Daesang from MBC at the end of the year. It is OK if it will not become true but hoping is harmless. :D

Other pictures from Apan.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, larus said:

My wish is that both Pil Mo and Soyeon to receive Daesang from MBC at the end of the year. It is OK if it will not become true but hoping is harmless. :D

I'll be cheering for them :D , and possibly we will get another project together with the fan demand (one with less sad scenes & heartbreaks..lol.)  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, papermall said:

I'll be cheering for them :D , and possibly we will get another project together with the fan demand (one with less sad scenes & heartbreaks..lol.)  

To see them in a romantic comedy or romantic drama it will be great but the chances are slim.  But never say never. There were cases of reunions after a few years.

I want to see Lee Pil Mo in a new drama but hope not in a family drama. If he will sign in one I might watch but only his scenes. 

• Like 1

Did you see the tvn awards? I'm not sure if Lee Pil Mo started this trend but when the cast from Another Oh Hae-young received their awards they thanked each other as how they were related in the drama not as real life colleagues. :w00t:

Sadly, I didn't see Pil Mo - would have been nice to see him support them since he did play Eric's father for one whole episode. 

Yes, to pick up a new drama would be great, and hopefully not another theatre play - since a foreigner like me won't be able to enjoy his acting every week. lol.:D

15 hours ago, papermall said:

Did you see the tvn awards? I'm not sure if Lee Pil Mo started this trend but when the cast from Another Oh Hae-young received their awards they thanked each other as how they were related in the drama not as real life colleagues

Really? :D I watched just a few videos with actors from the drama Signal and I saw some pictures from the event.

15 hours ago, papermall said:

Sadly, I didn't see Pil Mo - would have been nice to see him support them since he did play Eric's father for one whole episode. 

Unfortunately, just with a few exceptions the actors are coming on this kind of events when they are winning or they are invited to present an award. And Lee Pil Mo did just a cameo for tvN this year. It will be great if cable will make an offer to him to lead a new drama in the near future as well.

1 hour ago, papermall said:

Lee Pil Mo starring in new Musical Drama this December, not what I hoped for but I hope its televised - can't wait :D

Yes, he is doing another musical. I am happy for him. He is busy lately but still hope next year we`ll see him in another drama.

1L2QPTVRIC_2.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1L2QPTVRIC

• Like 1

18 hours ago, papermall said:

Is there a commercial?  looks funny :D

From their Tshirt`s inscription,  it seams about a bank.  But I don`t have other information. It is a funny concept.

From Apan.... printing his palm...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, papermall said:

Lee Pil Mo shows his support for a chinese movie - [ 走路上学 - Walking to School ] - this film won a couple independent awards for Best Children's Film. 

I don`t know what is about but the boy from the poster is so cute. I think is a good movie if Lee Pil Mo is showing support. 

10 hours ago, larus said:

I don`t know what is about but the boy from the poster is so cute. I think is a good movie if Lee Pil Mo is showing support. 

Yes, a good actor too. From all the rough translations I got, the movie seems to promote education, or the importance of going to school, and life goals. its a positive message from Lee Pil Mo, I'll watch it if it ever comes out on the web.