Song Jong Ho (송종호)

fairy1996

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jeeji
yes lol. 100% sure. but article in english does nit release yet.. only in hangul.anyway, happy new year everyone.Oppa just update his twitter
송종호 ‏@jonghosun17h

새해 모두 모두 복많이받으세요 항상 건강 또 건강 또 건강 하시고!!! 올해는 행복이 가득한해가 되시길 기원하겠습니다!!! 미친듯이 기분좋은 한해되세요!! 홧팅!!!ㅋ

by google translator : All in all a Happy New YearHealth or your health or health always!I wish that this year is full of happinessLet the origin!Have I feel insanely good year!Hwatting! ㅋ

:x

Guest chansun

@fairy1996,@jeeji hello everybodyHappy new year late, how old are you? Long time no seeMiss all :xyeah he had new drama, so good for us ^^ I think him is main actor this film but not...Many pics wonderful !Thanks for updating so much all :x

Guys. I dont know if you have read the synopsis of the story. But, i think, i need to think twice back. T^T What is the point watching it just to gt know that he would die,, maybe half of the drama or maybe less. :'( hoping for miracle to happen. At least, i will give a try ~

omg! thanks! found some gorgeous pics of Song Jong Ho! I love his strong personality the 1st time I saw him in "The Princess's Man"..At 1st I was attracted to the Lead Male but as I watch the drama, I find him more attractive with his eyes and lips..He has a personality that can attracts you unexpectedly! It's like Magic! OMG! Got to believe in Magic!...I guess I feel going crazy with this amazing & gorgeous guy! my heart beats so fast everytime I see him on my PC.Am i going crazy? lols..i guess i am.wahhhhh! help! i need his hugs and smoochy kiss! LOL. Wish that he will have more kdramas to come and success in career not only in korea but in the whole world! fighting Song Jong Ho!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm still in heartbreaking mood :'(( since my fav actor, kim sang joong died in Golden rainbow ~ :((i've waiting for his happy ending for almost 3 years ever since City Hunter~~ :((he is just my fav actor but jongho oppa is my ultimate bias T^T
how am i suppose to do with it(?)it will be more heartbreaking if i see his dying scene ~~not a good start of 2014 :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

32_zps2253ecf2.jpg

42_zps106eca44.jpg

cr : Full sun's thread

Archived