[Variety] Happy Sunday - The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격

Guest lucky_moon

When QOM cast met Yoon Hak Won …

awww.jpg

Qualifications of Men cast held his first meeting with famous conductor Yoon Hak Won , who was selected to be Kim Tae Won’s mentor on the next season of the QOM’s choir ^^

awww, I’ m so happy to see this pic … thanks to Hyung Bin for sharing! ^^

According to the news the poor director even had a nickname xD : he’s now called Gandalf xDDD for the cast members … ahahaha so cute … Conductor Gandalf? xD

It’s great to see them so near to each other , hope the time they will enjoy together in the youth choir will be full of laughs ^^

All the best to the Youth Choir!

Source : Qualifications Of Men fan-blog

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good and terrible news for Qualifications of Men :tears:

the good one :

The ratings are increasing(finally!!!) , acording to TNS : 나가수 17.4%(I'm a Singer), 남격 14.3%(Qualification of Men), 런닝맨10.4% (Running Man)

the bad one :

Shin Won Ho PD to leave “Qualifications of Men” ???

shin-won-ho-pd.jpg

According to many (more than 50???) reports, Shin Won Ho, the famous PD of KBS2 hit show Qualifications of Men will leave the show after 2 years of hard work and in his replacement was selected the Jo Seong Suk PD , the last Shin’s assistant director

Shin PD , seriously … I will miss you

oh dear … is this a bad dream? Shin PD , why did you quit? why????

It’s hard to beleive but according to many portals , Shin Won Ho decided to leave the show for himself after three or four consecutive resignations. Well, finally KBS released a final state about his situation and confirmed his departure of the show

In addition, KBS confirmed Jo Seong Suk PD as the new PD of the show . Maybe you don’t know a lot about him, but he was the “brain” behind the Choir Mission and that mission was the best reason for his election. Also until last week worked as assistant director of Shin.

I found this news a bit weird … because I found a lot of articles about his departure , but I also found few articles when KBS denied him quitting the show(check this 10Asia article) …. what articles are real and what are mistaken?

Anyway. Aparently, he is out of QOM … even when I can’t understand his decision, I think we will mis him like a crazyfangirls so I wish him the best luck!

Shin PD : thanks for all …. good luck and thanks (again!) for make this show the best of the best

Source : Qualifications Of Men fan-blog

“Qualifications of Men” impressed the viewers with their new song : “배낭여행”

qom1.jpg

Qualifications of Men made a successful comeback on the music world with their new single “배낭여행” (Backpacker) or “배낭여행송”(Backpacker’s song), which was released yesterday on the recent episode of the show …

Fortunately, the song received a great response from viewers and press ! ^^

and I need to say this : the song is fuc**ng amazing! … simply love it!

aigoo, they did it again … after his sucessful debut in the music world with Because I Love You , they did again with Backpacker!

Backpacker was written by Kim Tae Won on his first night in Australia and was recorded few weeks ago to say goodbye the Australian Outback special

After reading some articles about the song I’m pretty happy about the response because everyone agreed : the song is catchy, nice and full of emotions … Kim Tae Won , you’re the best! ^^

As I said few lines ago , I love the song … no doubt they’re my ahjussis!

source : Qualifications Of Men fan-blog

P.S : thanks for the touching video … the editor of this show is a genius!

P.S 2 : aren’t they so cute?? … LOL @ Yoon Seok xD are you singing heavy metal?

If you wanna listen the song, we uploaded the MV here :

YOUTUBE & VIMEO

enjoy ^_^

Guest ringosan

really love the show!!!! the 배낭여행 so memorable feel like following their trail specially the off-road guys..love the song Beggar King composed too..

@the girl who! : do you know where i can get the song?

really love the show!!!! the 배낭여행 so memorable feel like following their trail specially the off-road guys..love the song Beggar King composed too..

@the girl who! : do you know where i can get the song?

Hi ringosan!!! nice to meet you ^_^ ..... hahaha that's true! Beggar King .. :lol:

I'm looking for the real tune but I couldn't find it :s ... for the moment isn't available on sites like 4shared or megaupload xD

but the single is a bomb!!! is doing pretty well on portals like Melon, Daum Music, Dosirak or Monkey3 .... here are the links if you wanna (or can xD) buy it :

@the girl who! thanks for the reply..i think i'm gonna wait a little longer for the song ^_^blush.gif

I found it!!!!!!!! :lol::w00t:

ah, and someone upload this version on YT :

CLICK HERE

credits : kpoph @ YT

waaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I love the song .... i can't get enough of it xD!!! :wub: that's why the song is a success! B) B) B) enjoy, dear!

I'm seriously missing the Australian episodes ... thanks to that trip Kyung Kyu and Guk Jin are friends again xD :wub: ... they're no longer Tom & Jerry

australian-outback12.jpeg

australian-outback13.png

australian-outback14.png

Kyung Kyu Guk Jin

Guest YoonSooJin

Anyone please tell me what happened between Gyeonggyu and Gukjin ? I mean why are they always fighting ?

Anyone please tell me what happened between Gyeonggyu and Gukjin ? I mean why are they always fighting ?

hahaha I don't know when exactly started , but the problems between these two were getting more and more serious after Sung Min scandal. I think they always fight for the sake of the show xD and for protect their ideas . Both of them are pretty stubborn, but they care about each other .... ah! and GukJin alwas love embarrasing Kyung Kyu xD

anyway , it was great to see them shouting loudly : We are friends!! :wub:

@ ringosan, here's the 4shared link w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest YoonSooJin

^

Yeah of course I know they didn't mean it..... But it looks like it's really awkward between them. Gukjin seemed like he'd tried his best to say sorry to Gyeonggyu.

Anyway, I love the new song..........

@the girl who! : thank u very2 much!!! u rocks!!! :w00t:

hahaha I know x'D thanks thanks

^

Yeah of course I know they didn't mean it..... But it looks like it's really awkward between them. Gukjin seemed like he'd tried his best to say sorry to Gyeonggyu.

Anyway, I love the new song..........

yep ... I feel something is lacking between these two ... I'm glad they're forgetting and joking about their diferences .... love the natural enemies! :lol:

here are some news :

Park Wan Kyu joins the “Youth Choir” Project

kim-tae-won_park-wan-kyu.jpg

Park Wan Kyu, the famous singer and former Boohwal member was selected as Tae Won’s right hand on the the second season of Qualifications of Men’s choir also known as ” Youth Choir “

Hyung Bin and Joon Hyuk upload some pics of them with Wan Kyu to prove the news …. aigo, and the pics are pure love ^^

yang-joon-hyuk_park-wan-kyu.jpg

park-wan-kyu_yoon-hyung-bin.jpg

source : Qualifications of Men fanblog

Archived