[Variety] Happy Sunday - The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격

Guest lucky_moon

Ah thanks a lot ! I'd watched them last year but I didn't know where to download.

Seeing Sungmin in those episodes makes me miss him a lot though :(.

P/S : I heart the moments when Hyungbin didn't know who Gyeongmi was.................................................

Download links? ... the best option is AM Addiction ^^ ...

ahahahahahah xD hi5, dear! :lol: but , even if we are jealous of her I think they are so cute together :wub: :

2011042017150971189_1.jpg

20090924093449675b0_103623_0.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Sung Min is back on screen with indie film “Invasion of Alien Bikini”

kim-sung-min_invasion-of-alien-bikini.jpg

Guys …. Do you remember one of the latest missions that Sung Min did on the show ? …

Well, if you search the episode Men, Back to Begin you could notice that Sung Min filmed a indie movie as his mission . Now the movie is ready to be released and we’re sharing with you the trailer and some info ^^

Read the rest of the entry at Qualifications of Men fan blog

Guest YoonSooJin

Download links? ... the best option is AM Addiction ^^ ...

ahahahahahah xD hi5, dear!  :lol: but , even if we are jealous of her I think they are so cute together   :wub:  :

Yes of course it's good to see Hyungbin look so happy :).

And your lastest post, does it mean that we're going to see Sungmin again through that film ? How happy would that be !

And your lastest post, does it mean that we're going to see Sungmin again through that film ? How happy would that be !

yes ... I was so happy to see Sung Min on the trailer ^^ ... such a lovely detail of the movie's director ( he was so funny on the show ^^)

sharing an old article about Kolleen :wub: :wub: :wub: :

Person in Focus: Kolleen Park

tumblr_leoqq9kTqA1qe5ly6.gif

Kolleen Park is an Artistic Director who has headed the musical aspects of some of the most successful plays and musical productions in Korea, such as the Phantom of the Opera, The Sound of Music, Fame, Rent, Chicago, Beauty and the Beast, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream. She is Korean-Lithuanian-American, born in the U.S. but spent her younger school years in Korea.

Although she has been pretty well-known in her own industry for years, her recent fame with the public came with the TV show, Qualifications of a Man [남자의 자격]. This show features six male celebrity MC’s who take on different “missions” that are comparable to a bucket list. Recently, the show featured a long-term mission of creating their own choir group with the goal of participating in the national choral competition. From auditions for members, practicing, to the actual competition, the show featured this mission over a couple of months in the late summer of 2010. For this mission, the show guest-starred Kolleen Park as the choir’s director, and her fame naturally followed with the popularity of the show during the airing of these particular episodes.

I caught the late craze with this show and watched the choir episodes only recently, and I have so much admiration for this woman. She is so strong and professional, yet extremely approachable and personal with the choir members. She will put on a strict face and make the choir practice for 12 hours straight, but always end each practice with a smile and the words, “감사합니다, 사랑합니다” [“Thank you, I love you”]. It is no surprise that the audience across the nation simply fell in love with this personality, and with her recent appearance as a guest on a famous talk show called Golden Fishery [황금어장], she ranked fourth on the most searched list for yesterday.

With no further ado, here is the clip of the choir’s performance of Nella Fantasia and Animation Medley at the actual competition. They did not win the Grand Prize, but won The Most Popular title. It’s quite impressive of Park to put together these performances in approximately two months, with members from all walks of life - a TV reporter, UFC champion fighter, comedians, an accountant, an actor, and etc.

Source : Keyword Korea

Guest YoonSooJin

YoonSooJin !!! You're a great fan of Kim Jung Tae ( love him also ^^) ... right?  did you know that him and grandma are close friends??  :w00t:   :lol:

saw this on news recently :lol:  :

*quoted image*

what are these two doing together?  ^_^

Wow............ It's good to see them together :). Hmm.... How about Jungtae being a guest on Qualifications of Men ? LOL just kidding (though I want it to happen) because Jungtae hates variety shows :(.

huh??? OMG! :mellow: according to many media news there are big posibilities that this season of the Choir will be released on a special DVD :o:D

NISI20110805_0004933179_web.jpg

YOUTH CHOIR :wub:

ahhh ... and about the ratings . They're fighting point by point with Running Man!

According to AGB Nielsen both shows did 14,7% .... but according to TNS QOM did 14.9 % and RM 14.5% .... QUALIFICATIONS OF MEN fighting! B)

Guest Zombie

Currently the practice session isn't interesting episode to watch.

I am looking forward to the actual concert performance soon, rating should go up then.

Currently the practice session isn't interesting episode to watch.

I am looking forward to the actual concert performance soon, rating should go up then.

well ... I liked a lot those episodes ... I love this show because it's a perfect mixture how a heartwarming and funny show must be done ^_^

Hope you're right about the ratings ... well they're the Nº1 on their timeslot , so I'm happy with that .... but I want more and more :lol: because the show deserves that ! QOM is the best! :wub:

new pics from the filming set!!! :D :

NISI20110809_0004948730_web.jpg

NISI20110809_0004948731_web.jpg

IE001336573_STD.jpg

NISI20110809_0004948735_web.jpg

NISI20110809_0004948738_web.jpg

NISI20110809_0004948862_web.jpg

IE001336567_STD.jpg

hahaha our members are jjang! they working so hard with harabojis and hallmonis to make this mission a succesfull one!

I hope their version of Genia, Heartbreaker, Lucifer , Shy Boy and Ring Ding Dong would be an success! :lol:

Source : Newsis

thanks a loooooooooooooooooot for the links! seriously in love with today episode xDDD Poor Hyun Moo xDDD his leg are not for the dancing practice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baker King Lee Kyung Kyu is back

:lol:

201108211738779867_1.jpg

the torture for the licences are back!!! :P

201108211753431001_1.jpg

hahaha only Hyung Bin and Yoon Seok are free this time because they got their licenses for knitten and wallpapering B)

and my favorite part ... the chicken battle! xDDDDDD

1313916797_193257.jpg

All for an egg! :lol: :lol: :lol:

just found this wonderful article about our show ... totally agree with the author blush.gif

YouTube Clip Of The Week: 11/08/21

NISI20110805_0004933179_web.jpg

I’ve watched, and still watch, quite a few variety programs. When others say that they go to dramas for their mindless fluff, I always wonder, “Why not just watch a variety show for that?”. For me, variety shows are what I watch when I need some mindless laughter and rest. I expect very little from them. I just want to be entertained. Whereas with dramas, I expect art. I expect the best that they can be.

That’s not to mean that I think all variety shows are the same, or that they’re all crap. Some are certainly better than others. Some feel sincere in what they do, while others just seem to be passing the time and caring way too much about ratings. Some have moments that stay with me, while others I forget as soon as I watch them. (Case in point: Strong Heart. What a boring and predictable talk show that is.)

Lately, I’ve been watching Qualifications of Men. It’s the brother program to 1 Night 2 Days (another show I watch regularly), and follows seven older male celebrities as they work on a bucket list: 101 things to do before they die. The youngest is in his 30′s, and the oldest is in his 50′s. It’s a show for the ahjusshi. I started watching it because Kim Tae Won is a member. It’s often rather slow, and takes its time to show how things progress, which might cause people to find it boring. But I find its patient attitude rather refreshing in this current fast-paced variety landscape.

Recently, Kim Tae Won has taken on the task of being the choir director for a “Youth Choir” that they set up for the show. All the members of the choir are at least 52 years old. The oldest is in her 80′s. For the first time in his life, Kim Tae Won is learning how to conduct a choir, and even wrote a song for it. The following clip is when he reveals the song for the first time to the choir members. While watching it, I thought, “This is another variety show moment that I won’t ever forget.

Enjoy.

Source : Dahee's Plastic Castle

Archived