[Variety] Happy Sunday - The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격

Guest lucky_moon

Guest 80slitenite

Really sad about Sungmin. Its hard thinking about the show not having him. T______T

They'll probably have to get another member like 1n2d. sigh

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimdaiphong

I really don't like they change member. Kim Sung Min is very friendly and funny. He made some health checking, but all were good. I couldn't believe this truth. Hope he will be ok. Hope everybody forgives him.

Guest bluedevil3

Download - Nella fantasia

Download - Animation medley

I ripped these audio from their performance video..Sorry if you want different version

@faryin -- Thank you SO MUCH. I'm at work right now so I haven't been able to listen to the files yet, but my mom wanted the versions from the show so these should be perfect. Thank you again. You just made my mom's day. :D

awwww! congrats Kyung Kyu ahjussi ^_^ & congrats to QOAM team!

Lee Kyung Kyu wins Daesang at the KBS Entertainment Awards

20101225_leekyungkyu-459x286.jpg

Many have been assuming that the tables would turn in this year’s KBS Entertainment Awards, believing that the long time veteran, Lee Kyung Kyu, would beat Kang Ho Dong after losing for two years straight. Well, they were right, as Lee Kyung Kyu has finally reached the top again!

Beating nominees Kim Byung Man, Yoo Jae Suk, Shin Dong Yup, and last year’s winner, Kang Ho Dong, Lee Kyung Kyu took home the honorable award.

As many of you should know, KBS2TV’s Qualifying Men brought much laughter and joy from their recent choir project. Also bringing tears and emotion to a variety show, viewers were very impressed by the show’s teamwork and quality. Although it could not beat its rival show 1 Night 2 Days in the ‘Best Variety Show Chosen By Viewers’ section, the Daesang won by Lee Kyung Kyu represented all of the cast and staff of ‘Qualifying Men’.

This is also Lee Kyung Kyu’s 30th year since his debut, so lets all give him a round of applause!

20101226_kbsentawards_4.jpg

source : Allkpop

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

Wang Bi Ho’s Last Bitter Comment

[2011-01-05]

Comedian Yoon Hyung Bin, famous for the bitter comments he makes when he plays the character “Wang Bi Ho,” will no longer take the stage. In the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Gag Concert – Balsam School” that aired on January 2, “Wang Ho Bi” appeared for his last performance. The last bitter comment on his last performance was made to Lee Kyung Kyu, who is Yoon Hyung Bin’s mentor, after Huh Gak. At first, he held back, saying, “I cannot make any comment to him because I am too scared,” but he soon started to let loose a flow of bitter words at him. Wang Bi Ho said, “It is very good that he garnered the best entertainer award because he had lost his temper last year when he could not receive the award.” He continued to reveal secret stories what happened off the stage, saying, “Lee Kyung Kyu is a real entertainer who always cares about viewers.

795_2113_l.jpg

One day when we filmed outside, it started to rain, and he suggested we not wear a raincoat to show the reality of the situation, and we all did not wear the raincoat as he had suggested, but actually he alone wore a raincoat during the filming.” In addition, comedian Lee Yoon Seok appeared as a special guest who is against Lee Kyung Kyu. Lee also made biting remarks, saying, “During the award ceremony, Lee Kyung Kyu’s fans hung a placard bearing the words ‘We could be happy for the past thirty years thanks to you, and we hope that we could be happy for the next thirty years thanks to you, too.’ When I looked at the placard, I worried that he would survive for the next thirty years, and this thought made tears welled up in my eyes.” After listening to Lee Yoon Seok’s comment, Lee Kyung Kyu pretended to become upset and tried to break onto the stage while picking up a chair, and this situation produced laughter in the audience.

Wang Bi Ho had captured viewers’ hearts by spitting up any biting remarks for the last two years and eight months, so viewers were very disappointed that the end of Wang Bi Ho’s performance had come. People left various encouraging messages for comedian Yoon Hyung Bin on the board, saying, “His biting comments were actually exactly what I wanted to say,” ”I am afraid that I won't be able to see any character like him again,” and ”We really appreciated what you have done so far. You did a very good job.” Viewers are also anticipating Yoon’s new transformation in a new role.

Writer: TV Report

Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

'Qualifications of Men' Team to Backpack Across Europe

[2011-01-12]

On Sunday's episode, the cast of the hit KBS-2TV program "Happy Sunday-Qualifications of Men" struggled to decide the destination of its first mission of the year, a backpacking journey.

The eldest, comedian Lee Gyeong-gyu, said, "Europe is the best for backpacking. Let's travel to Paris, Rome, the Netherlands and London in this order and follow the traces of Korean soccer and also visit Europe-based players Park Chu-young and Jung Jo-gook to encourage them.

802_2128_l.jpg

△ Cast discusses travel destination

Kim Guk-jin meanwhile recommended the more mystical destinations of India and Tibet. After long discussions, candidate sites were narrowed down to Asia and Europe. In a majority vote, Europe was selected which was also backed by Yun Hyeong-bin, Kim Tae-won and Lee Jeong-jin.

Regarding the theme of the trip, Yun mentioned famous film sites and Lee Jeong-jin suggested each country's best known features such as Milan's fashion district. Lee Yun-seok opted for a tour themed on musicians and philosophers and Kim Tae-won, spurred by Lee's idea, proposed a live rock band tour. All members were obviously excited about the trip.

In the coming weeks, they will plan out all the details for a two week backpacking trip to Europe in May.

On this episode, the cast also took part in a farming project. They gave out rice cakes to townspeople and experienced rural life.

Writer: Honorary reporter No Ji-won

Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi

Guest onlykhang

Hi! Does anyone have the torrent link for the

Torrent Link E292, E291 & E290 ???

Because the links posted says the files have been deleted? :(

Thank you.

Archived