[Variety] Happy Sunday - The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격

Guest lucky_moon

Guest 80slitenite

The gifs are cute!! thanks noknok

I came across this YT channel that has uploaded some of the epis. http://www.youtube.com/user/LeeJungJinChannel

I think 3 are with subs.

I can't dl so I'm always looking for streaming. ;_;

Here are some of the members Twitters

Lee Kyung Kyu https://twitter.com/leekyungkyu

Lee Jeong Jin https://twitter.com/RunJungjin

Seongmin https://twitter.com/kimsungmin39

Hyungbin https://twitter.com/usraman

I was hoping they would posts pics from the show, but nothing yet. lol

Some pics and caps I found from dcinside

157jg41.jpg

30k6av7.jpg

20z66g7.jpg

5z1bc.jpg

28khxcy.jpg

1z71xcx.jpg

Cool pic of Taewon

ivy4ig.jpg

mbn0ra.jpg

Some of the QoM members and choir members (Kolleen, Jaerim, etc) went to see one of champion Duwon's fights^^

2qjdeo2.jpg

v3q4k4.jpg

161zwck.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 80slitenite

Another pic spam ;p

2lkbtav.jpg

14bs2l2.jpg

i71pco.jpg

2v9w5jo.jpg

2iswqd1.jpg

14xksw2.jpg

I haven't even seen these epis yet T_T

j7avc3.jpg

2psm4g2.jpg

259yfwm.jpg

29b13fc.jpg

9i5m34.jpg

w87wp4.jpg

qxa1on.jpg

214tq43.jpg

this is too cute XD

rqxj50.jpg

I just realized that I saw an episode of this show last year, but it didn't click in my head this was that same show I saw. ^^; It was the one where 2PM was teaching them how to dance and Lee Kyung Kyu did a freeze! That was epic. haha Does anyone know if the clip is still up on YouTube or any other streaming site?

Guest bluedevil3

any idea where to download the song they sang for the band competition? its really nice...

Were you able to find the competition song? My mom has been bugging me nonstop. I know it's called "Nella Fantasia" but I haven't been able to find this version.

Guest theLEGEND

Anyone knows what is the title of the rock song that TaeWon and Boohwal's original members played during "The Beginning's" episode? Thanks for answering! :)

Guest milknsky

Can someone please tell me what episode number is the one where they go to what seems the airforce? they are around airplanes and wearing green clothes.

Guest Charlot

I just wanted to stop by and say how much this show has touched me.

The choir episode solidified my stay at watching what was going on with this show (with some exceptions to some parts--particularly I eyed a screen cap that possibly hinted towards black face which is NOT. COOL. KOREA).

Then I watched the recent episodes about the dogs. I have a particular fondness towards house pets, having a dog myself that our family pretty much fell in love with.

I didn't think a variety show could actually make me cry from sadness and not laughter.

Bravo, Qualities of a Man! Keep up your quality comedy and emotions!!

Can someone please tell me what episode number is the one where they go to what seems the airforce? they are around airplanes and wearing green clothes.

there are 2 parts : Qualifications.Men.E029/256 and Qualifications.Men.E030/257

this is too sad ... Sung Min oppa is no longer a member of Qualities of a Man :tears:

Actor Kim Sung Min arrested for possession of Methamphetamine

NISI20101204_0003777388_web.jpg

Actor Kim Sung Min was recently arrested by police on the night of December 3rd in his own house in Seoul, for the possession of Methamphetamine.

Kim Sung Min has been rising to fame through casting in various movies and dramas since his 1995 debut, and is currently active as a regular cast member in a KBS2TV’s ‘Qualification of Men’.

In a police investigation which was revealed through local news broadcasts this evening, Kim confessed to have been directly smuggling in Methamphetamine from an international source.

The police have requested an arrest warrant on Kim, and on December 4th at around 7:00 PM, the chief judge of the Seoul Central District Court stated, “There is concern that he may escape,” and accepted the warrant request.

Kim’s agency revealed they are still trying to get hold of detailed information on this matter. “To be honest, even we don’t know the exact details. We are currently trying to find out. We will possibly get hold of details at around 9PM tonight,” stated a representative.

Meanwhile, Kim has himself tweeted in guilt after the news broke this evening, “I’m sorry to everyone who I’ve disappointed, my family and the people i love…”

The police is scheduled to have an investigation to find exact details on Kim’s source for the Methamphetamine and whether he has any accomplices on the act.

Meanwhile, the producer of ‘Qualification of Men’ came forth to state that they will be officially taking off Kim Sung Min from the cast, and will edit out his parts for the next episode.

“We have checked information regarding Kim Sung Min’s charge. His withdrawal from ‘Qualification of Men’ is inevitable.

We might not be able to edit out Kim Sung Min’s full body shots, however we will be editing out his parts entirely,” stated Lee Dong Hee PD.

Source : Allkpop

Archived