[Variety] Happy Sunday - The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so was is just me but....

did you guys cry when they showed the first two choirs sings??? but i cannot wait until next week to see how this team does!!!

side note: so disappointing that lee jung jin couldnt join them tears.giftears.gif but all in good reason

Guest achung79

Does anyone know what episode number is for the newly uploaded KBSworld rip by DevilSlob? I.e. the one in his latest torrent that went up in the past day or so. It seems to have skipped some episodes or something. I've been watching it weekly with his uploads, and the last one had some of the choir competition in it and the final 10-15 minutes was a new challenge with them cooking some meals for people. I was expecting this recent upload to be a continuation of that cooking challenge but instead it's a challenge that I haven't come across before (not been in any of the rips I've seen uploaded by DevilSlob anyway), with them being part of a band. I assume there's some missing episodes in between. Shame because I was looking forward to the continuation of that cooking challenge.

Thanks

It looks like it is episode 293. I am downloading it now because the screenshots show them cooking just like the preview.

Guest misswa

This show is really entertaining and addicting...it's too bad not all episodes are subbed but just have to make do :)

I can't wait to watch the ep. on the choir competition.

Btw, has anybody tried to dl the latest kbsworld ep from amA, coz I got an error msg that its not available :(

Guest binaa2

This show is really entertaining and addicting...it's too bad not all episodes are subbed but just have to make do :)

I can't wait to watch the ep. on the choir competition.

Btw, has anybody tried to dl the latest kbsworld ep from amA, coz I got an error msg that its not available :(

I had the same problem at first, I just had to retry a few times then it worked fine.

EDIT:

The six first cartoons according to KBS world:

Anne of Green Gables

Cabbage Guru and Radish Guru

Dodge Danpei

The flying superboard

The boy frog

Future boy Conan

I'm pretty sure "Totoro" is one of the ones also.

Guest leejoonho100

Hi guys! I'm watching this show via KBSWORLD but the episodes are about 1 month late. Did they win the choir competition? :)

Hi guys! I'm watching this show via KBSWORLD but the episodes are about 1 month late. Did they win the choir competition? :)

Ofcoure not. But they got some prize.

Guest zoeerocks

Hi guys,

Love the choir episode so much.... Have watched multiple times :D

Just wondering whether anyone know the song sang during captain oh my captain?

on the surprise party for Kolleen?

Thanks all...

Archived