FT Island's Hongki is the third victim for bloody fan message

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubblepeach

This is seriously disturbing...

Looks like these "bloody fans" are craving for attention. I have no respect for them....

I feel bad for the stars. They must've felt disturbed by this.

Guest oh`retro

Oh my lord.

And I thought Primadonnas were normal.

This needs to stop, it's so gross.

The stars should like...tell their fans to stop or something.

Guest nana544

OMG.OMG.OMG. Does anyone know if it is the same person that keeps on doing this blood thing? I could only imagine the painful face on Honki's face. OMG, that is very disgusting!!! Poor Honki...I hope he doesn't see this ugly, nasty fan letter at all! I seriously hope that the fans who do this will stop. It is getting really ridiculous. There are other ways to appreciate your idols or show them love, and this is clearly not the way to show it. Goodness, I feel so sorry for the idols that receive these ugly blood. I hope they don't though. I hope the Korean police do something about this or it sure will get out of hands. Also, maybe it would help if the idols told their fans to stop doing this because it's nasty. This is really ugly!!!

Archived