FT Island's Hongki is the third victim for bloody fan message

it's getting ridiculous
Man, will the madness ever end? First there was 2PM's Taecyeon, then it was MBLAQ's Lee Joon, and now FT Island's front man Hongki? This is getting pretty ridiculous if you ask me!

The Korean pop scene may be one that is flooded with popular trends and whatnot, but even this bloody fan letter trend is something fans should stray away from. While this Primadonna did not hit the same extremes as the previous two fans, the thought of using blood to signify their love and appreciation for an idol is still quite appalling, wouldn't you agree? I thought we established this before, but I guess some fans just don't care. Let's just hope there won't be any future cases of fan madness to keep this trend going.

This fan in particular had cut their finger and decided to write a letter with their blood rather than put on a band aid like any other person. The letter stated, "Lee Honki, you know that I love you right?" This may be the third time I've witnessed fandom at its craziest, but I still ask the simple question every time: "Why?" Check out the images below.

20091214_3rdvictimhongki_572.jpg

20091214_3rdvictimhongki_1.jpg

20091214_3rdvictimhongki_3.jpg

Hongki (just in case...., you don't know him, lmao):

2296219250_a76cce4b1f.jpg

LeeHongKiress.jpg

anjell4.jpg

Credit: kjpop @ allkpop

Poor boy must be scared.....

Everytime I see something like this, I thought....., "they must have too much blood..., go to the red cross, why don't you? They need the blood there...."

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

Whoaaa. Mm... can't they find out who did it by checking in with the cops?

I mean can't the Korean FBI's find out whose blood it is?

What happened with Taecyeon anyways? :huh:

What people do these days to get attention. I don't even know why I'm wasting a post here to respond to something like this. -_- I think it's about time the celebrities shed some light on this and tell those idiotic fans to stop using their blood writing weird love letters, instead use it in a better way! Example, donate blood!

Actually, I don't even find it reasonable for our celebrities to speak out on this and waste their time on dumb shi.. stuff that some fans do, but.. For their safety and the fans safety.. PLEASE, stop doing stupid things.

Guest Dulce de Leche

That is just... gross. I cringe every time I look at one of these. These girls (or guy) need to go counseling.

And I totally agree with xlyckPNY, if you can waste this much blood (and if you're in the weight range), donate this blood (unless it's your menstrual blood -_____-)! What are you thinking?!

..Seriously, this needs to stop.

I don't get it. Do they think this is perfectly normal or something?

I hope these girls get some help. -_-

All this is going to do is disgust and freak out their idols.. they're not going to be touched by this or something o_O

Guest bitter SOOweet

-_- these fans now just want attention

the original was taecyeon... and now its spreading

seriously, these idols don't want letters written in fan blood......... thats....... ugh ;

isn't it just CRAZY how its all these fan girls doing this over the male idols..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Archived