Hwayobi Official Thread: Super Talented! Heavenly Voice with 4D Charm

Guest Miera

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she totally does...she takes quick and tiny steps towards her partner, then yelps as soon as she get's to hug them :lol: i hope i can see her live someday...that would be something

lol I like how when she runs, she sort of scampers? It reminds me of a mouse, in a very cute way :lol:

Guest be delicious

i didn't know whether she was a singer or an actress until i heard her sing.. she has an amazing voice!

is it just me, or does she look completely different in pictures than she looks in real life? she's really photogenic.

Guest _pine.tree

looks like no one fixed or translated? so here you go

이름 : 화요비

Name: Hwayobi Park

본명 : 박미영

출생 : 1982년 02월 11일

DOB: Feburary 11, 1982

신체 :

신장-160cm, 체중-45kg

Height: 160cm, Weight: 45 kg

가족관계 : 2녀 중 첫째

Family: Has one younger sister

학력 : 선정고등학교, 동덕여자대학교

Education: SunJung Highschool, DongDuk Girl's University

수상 : 제 12회 대한민국 연예예술상 R&B부문 가수상(2005)

Awards: Won best R&B Singer in Korea's 12th Celebrity/Entertainer Show

경력 : 뮤지컬 '바람의 나라'

Career History: 'The Wind's Land' Musical

특이사항 : 박화요비 5집부터 '화요비'란 이름으로 활동(2006)

Extra facts: Park Hwayobi stopped using her last name "Park" starting from her 5th album. So now her name title is just Hwayobi.

other extra facts I know are that Hwayobi debuted at the age of 16. Her nickname is turtle, and Auntie (from Haha and Lee MinWoo)

I looove Hwayobi, such a talented singer

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious what do you mean by BoA saved her life? Can you post the fact for us.

I heard her singing in the x-man show, at first I am not sure who she is, but after listen to her singing, you will automatic fall in love with her, she is not the prettiest one among all the girls in x-man show, but she is very graceful when she sings, she has good figures too even though she is not as tall as the other actress.

Thank you :)

All I know is that BoA saved her life.

i got 2 know her from Xman lol so funny!

then it was only recently i decided 2 check her singin on youtube!

she sings well and her english isnt 2 bad either!!

i just watched her live perfs which she sang all english songs 2!

it was good!

Guest mango_love

she's been my favorite female soloist since she debuted.

she was discovered from some radio station contest. she grew up wanting to be a pianist, but like during jr high or somethin, she was introduced to mariah carey's music and was hooked. she'd practice all the time by herself before she won the contest during her 2nd yr of high school.

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music...il.htm?No=10085

there you kids go <3

Guest caryncyh5443

was interested in her the moment she sang "run to you" in the xman show. i was blown away. i love her husky voice, it's so much different from all the other female singers who all sound the same to me.

about the Boa saving her life thingy, pls go to this thread and read the first post: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72347

i'm hoping to dl her other albums because all the links i found were in MU and i cannot dl frm MU, sendspace or rapidshare coz these 3 hate me. >_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sokki3z_T

i really love her voice. her ballads are so sad xDD. i really love the song she sang for the drama Hanoi Bride/Bride from Hanoi called uhn je ra do. does anyone know where i can download that song =DDD i really want it. lol

• 2 months later...

I just got Park Hwayobi's "Vol.5 5 Degrees" album this December and I love it. Could someone recommend me some of her older albums that are more R&B sounding and upbeat than her 5th album?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juniper2006

Hello~!~!~!

Thanks for making this thread :)

Hwayobi has a very beautiful voice and contains lots of strength.

I hope she'll get much respect~!

And she is very cute and smart.

Also can take jokes :)

Recommend the Dangjunhaji parts of X-man :D against Kim Kibum or against Kang Ho Dong :D

Thanks again :)

-June-

Guest c0lap1nada

I didn't quite like her at first (I'm pretty sure I read a negative comment about her somewhere on Youtube, that's why)... but after I saw her in Xman, she seems pretty cool. I mean, anyone who's Haha's aunt should be awesome. :mellow:

Guest krn_lover

hwayobi is great!! i love her voice and she's so funny on xman. i love her songs, especially the song counting your kisses. it's true, she under-rated. :( FIGHTING!!

Guest Jinjer Ale

I wish they'd freakin give this woman a proper music award already. She's one of the most underappreciated artists in Korea.

I just got Park Hwayobi's "Vol.5 5 Degrees" album this December and I love it. Could someone recommend me some of her older albums that are more R&B sounding and upbeat than her 5th album?

check my sig

Archived