Hwayobi Official Thread: Super Talented! Heavenly Voice with 4D Charm

Guest Miera

Guest rootless.

She is one of the best singers I've heard lately...

And she's so cute on XMan and soooo funny~

I haven't heard any of her earlier songs but my current favorite of hers is "Eternally" [Track 5 of her fifth album]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest echoRy

:w00t: aahhhh yeah! i wanted to start a thread for her but i had no info. i'm so glad u started one.

i absolutely love her, not just for her voice but her personality too. she makes me laugh on xman!

Guest Hitorijime

^She's not that old. Only 24.

Anyway, Hwa Yo Bi is my second favourite Kpop artist. I have her 5th album and I'm can't wait to buy her Jpop album~

Guest ohiloveit

I became a fan of Hwayobi after watching her in X-man. I'm in the process of getting her albms too, she has such a great voice!

Guest xticklishhippo

saw her on yashinmanman<<soo funny LOL. they kept on asking her if she had a boyfriend. she can sing REALLY good too. she sang whitney houston's song on xman i think.

Guest sundubu <3

i JUST finished listening to her albums thanks to oh lover, and gosh, she's SO underrated... it's sad that in the music industry, an artist's popularity and success is largely based on looks and stuff to sell albums and all the discussions about her not being so pretty probably contribute to the reason why she's relatively unknown (which sucks btw... i mean, there wasn't even a thread on her until recently and she's already been around long enough to release 5 albums!). BUT, glad that there are people out there that recognize talent like hwayobi instead of focusing on whether or not her looks are up to standard (imo, i don't think there's anything wrong with the way she looks). hwayobi fighting!!~~

Guest tokyollvogue

her rendition of "i wanna run to you" on X-man was utter insanity. you could tell by the looks on everyones faces...they were in complete musical ecstasy....that is until minwoo had a run in with that insect thing. lol.

i'm glad..she sang that specific song after the kids on jyp superstar survival completely butchered it.

Guest echoRy

^^^ :lol: ^^^

yeah her english is better than most, i hope she sings more english songs and get's even better.

her voice is twice as big as she is lol. i love her newest single, "round and around"

her perf on xman was good 2. lol why did that freaking bug or bee or watev have to come just then.

totally bad timing, and aawww she was shy about singing infront of shinhwa and everyone. that was cute.

glad that there are people out there that recognize talent like hwayobi instead of focusing on whether or not her looks are up to standard (imo, i don't think there's anything wrong with the way she looks). hwayobi fighting!!~~

nicely said!

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

does anyone else think that she kinda looks like BoA?...or at least the closest celebrity that does.

Guest ktown

I like this pic! She's very cute!

83ot.jpg

How old is she by the way does anyone have her 411? Thz

i think she's 24 or 25

Archived