❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hello, first time posting here. Here is a translated article on Kim Soo Hyun.

[News] You who came from the star is the drama that reaffirms Kim Soo Hyun's solid acting standards

Full article in tag because it is too long.

oygLiDx.gifombBo5I.gif

KQ1mrrb.gif73U7VzO.gif

95CqGw3.gifYtcfHn4.gif

WRB7K6A.gifbf62s4m.gif

On 27th February, the SBS drama "You who came from the star" showed the grand finale and Kim Soo Hyun who acted as Do Min Joon, an alien who lived on the Earth for more than 400 years, received the love and support of all the audience.

For 400 years, Do Min Joon has never opened himself up to anyone and lived alone. When Kim Soo Hyun played this role of Do Min Joon, he immersed himself into this character and presented himself as Do Min Joon. To the extent that it would have been impossible to imagine this role without Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun presented himself in perfection as the incarnation of Do Min Joon. That is the power of Kim Soo Hyun.

Whilst the unprecedented role of the alien, Do Min Joon played by Kim Soo Hyun is very charming, it was a difficult decision to make. Although there is no basis for comparison, there is also no reference that he could use as guidance. As an actor, this was a very valuable opportunity to play such an attractive character, but it was also very difficult to fundamentally present this character. Therefore, without the benefit of hindsight, it can be said that his decision to take up the role could either the best or the worst decision made ever.

Jeon Ji Hyun, who is making a return to TV after 14 years, could hardly contain her praises for Kim Soo Hyun, commenting that he has immense ability in acting. She also commented that he has the ability to bring out the best of his co-stars as well while  delivering his own performance. If it was not Kim Soo Hyun, all would have been impossible.  Especially in the epilogues,  Kim Soo Hyun's charisma truly shines. Do Min Joon's genuine emotions are often revealed in the epilogues and Kim Soo Hyun has managed to weave both romance and comedy with his acting chops , making the audience fall deeply in love with the character and the show.

"Do Min Joon, Save Me!" – The Do Min Joon that was driven by desperation and flew to the cliff in the nick of time to rescue Cheon Songyi after her helpless cry for help, the warm and yet arrogant man, the devoted man who tears in anguish in the face of separation, the romantic man that left a tender kiss on Cheon Songyi's forehead are a few of the many sides of Do Min Joon carefully acted out by Kim Soo Hyun which completely captivated the hearts of every women.

Although the drama has ended, Do Min Joon and Kim Soo Hyun will remain for a long long time. That is what makes the drama which was tailored for Kim Soo Hyun so much more precious.

Cr Naver for the Korean article.

Weibo Kim Soo Hyun for Chinese article which was used as reference.

Dramaflower from tumblr for the awesome kiss gifs.

I'm having some serious withdrawal symptoms. I'm already missing him. No more ksh fix 2 times a week ;A;

Well, for now i just want to congratulate him on another wonderfully successful project!

I really can't wait to see what kind of project he'll pick next. Really want him to play a killer or something. He'd be so great as a bad guy :x

Ahh, i miss him T^T

I wanna see psycho role. :x

:(( Goodbye DoManager. :(( i miss him already.

So where is mycheerful boy? Any CF? Must be sleeping. :x

I wish he will choose another project soon. Cant wait.

class="titleNews"[spoilers/Ratings: Thurs, 02.27.14] ‘You Who Came From the Stars’ Closes with Meaningful Ending

Thursday came the dreaded and long-awaited end to SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars, which has been constantly rising in ratings since its first episode.

Although it didn’t break 30 percent, the finale ended with 28.1 percent, its highest so far.

As fans were trying out how Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) were going to have a happy ending with Do Min Joon leaving earth to prevent death from happening, writer Park Ji Eun threw in a worm hole, allowing Do Min Joon to recuperate, while giving him a portal to teleport back to earth.

The finale not only had a happy ending, it also referred back to the book, The Miraculous Adventures of Edward Tulane, as well as the recurring theme of the preciousness of time with loved ones.

Three Days will follow the series.

[spoilers/Ratings: Thurs, 02.27.14] ‘You Who Came From the Stars’ Closes with Meaningful Ending

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dramas

1. SBS You Who Came From the Stars 26.0 →28.1

2. KBS Age of Feeling 9. 3→9.7

3. MBC Cunning Single Lady Episode 2 6.4

4. MBC Cunning Single Lady Episode 1 5.4

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 8.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

i just want to say Hi to everyone. after YWCFTS, i will move to this thread to support our boy :). I've never like any K-actor this much. Usually after the drama is done airing, i will move on. KSH is the first K-actor that i will follow his news, his stuff, his movies/drana... everything.

As much as i want to see his new project , i hope he has enough time to rest, he has worked so hard for past 4 months.

***I like the finale'........The kiss at the film festival was daebak! Wahhh.........what a hot kiss. It's the real kiss, no lock lips. What a refreshing & awesome ending as well! Kim Soo Hyun is such a great kisser. One of the best criers too. I'm impressed of the ending. The drama teaches you to always cherish every moment with your loved ones. The two leads were amazing until the end. I'm a sucker for a happy-ending stories, that's why, I soooo love the ending. Great job to all the cast including those behind the cam especially the scriptwriter. She chose the most realistic ending out of all of the endings possible.  This drama was overly hyped! Still, it's always on-top of the rating percentage board. This drama was consistently great. :))

itemprop="name"Woman has heart attack while watching 'My Love From Another Star'

Korean-Dramas-image-korean-dramas-363443

Around the world, fans have been on the edge of their seats while watching the last few episodes of My Love From Another Star. Most viewers just sob and cry in response to the drama, but one woman in China had a much more intense reaction.

A 50-year-old Chinese woman named Pan had a heart attack on Tuesday night while staying up late to watch My Love From Another Star. Pan has been described as being slightly out of shape, and she already had high blood pressure that she rarely took medicine for, but added to this, the plot of My Love From Another Star often made her very emotional.

kdrama_heart_attack.jpg

[Cartoon depiction courtesy of news.qq.com]

In the middle of watching the show around midnight, Pan rushed to the hospital after suddenly having chest pains. Doctors discovered that Pan's blood pressure was up to 242/119 MMHG, which is two times what it should be for a healthy person. Luckily, doctors found that Pan had aortic dissection and were able to save her in time. We wish her the best of recovery!

Tonight is the finale of My Love From Another Star. Please be careful while watching it, and make sure to take a break if your emotions get too intense!

(Source: Woman suffers heart attack while staying up late to watch Korean dramas) / dramafever

verona said: i just want to say Hi to everyone. after YWCFTS, i will move to this thread to support our boy :). I've never like any K-actor this much. Usually after the drama is done airing, i will move on. KSH is the first K-actor that i will follow his news, his stuff, his movies/drana... everything.

As much as i want to see his new project , i hope he has enough time to rest, he has worked so hard for past 4 months.