❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

NgocP said: Hi everyone. I'm new here. I really love Kim Soo Hyun's acting skill in TMETS and YWCFTS and i decide to be his fan. It's so good to find such a good source of information like here in soompi forum and I appreciate your updates about KSH. Actually i'm here everyday to catch up KSH's news. Thanks you guys so much. Anyway, because of the fact that i'm just into him for a couple of months so i'm deeply confused of informations I get about him on the internet. I find a page saying that Kim Soo Hyun is said to be greedy and senseless by Kim Woong Ki :( is that true? And that he was on a date with Yoona and she told him to be psycho. Is that true, also? Even if he was such that kind of man, i still like his films. Anyway, it would be better if i knew more about him. Thank you if you mind answering me these questions. Nice day!

NgocP said: Hi everyone. I'm new here. I really love Kim Soo Hyun's acting skill in TMETS and YWCFTS and i decide to be his fan. It's so good to find such a good source of information like here in soompi forum and I appreciate your updates about KSH. Actually i'm here everyday to catch up KSH's news. Thanks you guys so much. Anyway, because of the fact that i'm just into him for a couple of months so i'm deeply confused of informations I get about him on the internet. I find a page saying that Kim Soo Hyun is said to be greedy and senseless by Kim Woong Ki :( is that true? And that he was on a date with Yoona and she told him to be psycho. Is that true, also? Even if he was such that kind of man, i still like his films. Anyway, it would be better if i knew more about him. Thank you if you mind answering me these questions. Nice day!

Guest Rhere Aji

Yupz, it was just a rumour....i don't believe n i'll never believe that..

one of my favorite actress YEH, said in one of her interview that our Soohyun has a nice voice n SooHyun is a good actor ..n also she said that SooHyun really attractive  :D in her recently interview, YEH said she always watching YWCFTS, she praised the drama greatly..the script, the actors n the director was perfect    :x
KSH n YEH got popularity award in MBC drama awards 2012, n i saw obviously that SooHyun was really nice person...
even YEH has nothing do some project with SooHyun, but she always praised SooHyun..it means that SooHyun absolutely a good actor also has a good personality...

PS : i'm sorry if my post a bit out of topic   :D

class="headline"Kim Soo Hyun Becomes First Male Model for LEMONA
596666.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actor Kim Soo Hyun has been chosen as a new face of Vitamin C Supplement brand, LEMONA. 
On February 24, LEMONA announced that Kim Soo Hyun became its first-ever male ambassador since it launched 31 years ago and will participate in various promotional events starting this March.
Official of LEMONA said, “Since the launch LEMONA has worked with the hottest female stars of the time like Ha Hee Ra, Kim Hyun Joon, Jung Hye Young, Choi Gang Hee, KARA, and IU. Kim Soo Hyun broke this long-time tradition and became a first-ever male ambassador.”
“Kim Soo Hyun has unique charm and look that cannot be replaced by any other actors. He has been loved by a wide range of fans from early 10’s to late 30’s, which perfectly fits our brand identity,” it continued explaining the reason why they chose him. 
Kim Soo Hyun expressed his excitement as saying, “I’m so happy that I became a new ambassador of LEMONA, which has been loved throughout the years. As a new face of LEMONA, I will do my best to show you better side of me.” (photo by bntnews DB)
http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-becomes-first-male-model-for-014811943.html

good news for kim soo hyun, when he became the only man who became the lemon commercials. I think he fits into the advertising star, because her face cute. hehe,. i think the hottest female star must be carefull because his charm.. hahaha
:-*

Kim Soo Hyun chosen as first male model for “Lemona”

342235.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun has been named as the first male model for the vitamin brand ‘Lemona‘. ‘Lemona’ previously chose only women to promote their products

‘Lemona’ previously chose only women to promote their products. However, actor Kim Soo Hyun will be serving as the new face for ‘Lemona’ beginning this March.

A marketing chef from ‘Lemona’ stated, “After ‘Lemona’ was released, the top female stars such as IUKARAChoi Kang HeeKim Hyun JooJung Hye Young, and Ha Hee Ra were models for the brand. Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be recorded as Lemona’s first male model. Kim Soo Hyun is currently so unrivaled in his age group that people are saying there is no one to substitute him. Not only so, but his popularity with all ages, not just the 10′s and 20s, is similar to ‘Lemona’s, so we chose him as our model.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun expressed, “I’m happy to be ‘Lemona’s model, since it has received a lot of love for a long time. I’ll do my best as a model.

source : ohkpop

Kim Soo Hyun has been named as the first male model for the vitamin brand ‘Lemona‘.

‘Lemona’ previously chose only women to promote their products. However, actor Kim Soo Hyun will be serving as the new face for ‘Lemona’ beginning this March.

A marketing chef from ‘Lemona’ stated, “After ‘Lemona’ was released, the top female stars such as IUKARAChoi Kang HeeKim Hyun JooJung Hye Young, and Ha Hee Ra were models for the brand. Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be recorded as Lemona’s first male model. Kim Soo Hyun is currently so unrivaled in his age group that people are saying there is no one to substitute him. Not only so, but his popularity with all ages, not just the 10′s and 20s, is similar to ‘Lemona’s, so we chose him as our model.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun expressed, “I’m happy to be ‘Lemona’s model, since it has received a lot of love for a long time. I’ll do my best as a model.

Guest jasmine27

willenette said:

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be recorded as Lemona’s first male model. Kim Soo Hyun is currently so unrivaled in his age group that people are saying there is no one to substitute him. Not only so, but his popularity with all ages, not just the 10′s and 20s, is similar to ‘Lemona’s, so we chose him as our model.

jasmine27 said: willenette said:

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be recorded as Lemona’s first male model. Kim Soo Hyun is currently so unrivaled in his age group that people are saying there is no one to substitute him. Not only so, but his popularity with all ages, not just the 10′s and 20s, is similar to ‘Lemona’s, so we chose him as our model.

Just found these videos..Not sure if someone has posted them before..Hopepfullyit's not repost :)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"DramaFever's Top 3 Kisses 2/10/14 Part 1: The Best From My Love From Another Star!

>> Kim Soo Hyun is indeed a good kisser..Jun Ji Hyun i envy you~
  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[MV fanmade] Kim Soo Hyun - 약속 Promise @ You Who Came From The Stars Ep 19 (New song)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Wyp71r1KGWk

>> Kim Soo Hyun should release an album..I want him singing for me too (*daydreaming* LOL) His beautiful voice :x

Guest bebemichy

Ahnyeong everyone! It's been a while since the last post!~! Can't wait for YWCFTS ending and yet sad too because we have to say goodbye to CSY and DMJ  :(
Anyone heard of any new project for our dearest Sooman? Check this out... i hope he will take this role as a vampire ~ He gonna be a sexy hanbok vampire! :P

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"What Will Be Kim Soo Hyun’s Next Project- From Alien to Vampire?What Will Be Kim Soo Hyun’s Next Project- From Alien to Vampire?

All eyes are on actor Kim Soo Hyun as he rides another career high with his hit SBS drama “Man from the Stars.” In it, he plays an alien, Do Min Joon, who was stranded on earth 400 years ago during Korea’s Joseon dynasty. Intelligent and handsome, he took on the persona of a dignified scholar during the Joseon era, and now in contemporary time, he is a university professor. Kim Soo Hyun’s perfect portrayal of a Joseon scholar particularly drew the eyes of his fans; thus the enthusiastic response to the possibility that the actor may be playing a Joseon era vampire scholar next after his current drama.

Rumors that Kim Soo Hyun might be cast in an live action version of the manwha “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” started when it became know that a subsidiary company, Contents K,  of the actor’s agency, Keyeast, bought the rights to the manwha with plans of a drama production. “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” centers on a Joseon era vampire in the guise of a scholar.

On the possibility of Kim Soo Hyun playing a vampire next after his alien role, a rep from his agency commented, “Since Kim Soo Hyun is absorbed in filming ‘Man from the Stars’ currently, it is too early to talk about his next project. We haven’t even talked internally with Contents K.”

As of now, Kim Soo Hyun’s casting as a vampire is mere speculation, but speculation that has fans in a frenzy and the imagination running wild with the incredible similarity between Kim Soo Hyun’s Do Min Joon character in a hanbok and the image of the vampire scholar from the manwha.

What do you think, Soompiers? Would you be excited to see Kim Soo Hyun as a Joseon era vampire scholar? What other actor can you imagine in the role?