2. KBS Age of Feeling 10.3→9.8

3. MBC Miss Korea 7.0 →5.9

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together Canceled

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

class="headline"Kim Soo Hyun Lost Supernatural Power, but Still Got Style
m98383kkkbnc7xfhmh3qtnalnj807uri.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Every items that ‘Love from Star’ cast Kim Soo Hyun put on are attracting attentions of male audience.
SBS’ hit series ‘Love from Star’ is heading to its climax of the story line. The love story of Kim Soo Hyun and Gianna Jun is getting even more interesting, but Kim is losing his supernatural power time by time.
In the last episode of the series, scenes in which Kim looked confused due to loss of supernatural power evoked a laugh from the audience.
In this scene, Kim put on a comfortable denim pants with a t-shirt and cardigan, presenting tone-on-tone classic home wear. Overall, his style was pretty simple, but the grey knit cardigan that came down to his thigh was good enough to appeal his soft charms and doubled his trendy look.
Meanwhile, the denim and cardigan Kim put on are known to be the products of fashion brand IRO. (photo captured from SBS ‘Love from Star’)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-lost-supernatural-power-but-still-024219870.html

Kim Soo Hyun, he's not only the hit-maker (in drama and drama OST) but also the trend-setter in fashion world! Kim Soo Hyun daebak!! D

“You Came From The Stars” Kim Soo-hyeon-I is exposed

bygabn.jpg

Kim Soo-hyeon-I used his superpower to save Jeon Ji-hyeon and now the whole world knows about him.

On the nineteenth episode of the SBS dramaYou Came From The Stars“, Do Min-joon (Kim Soo-hyeon-I) fell for Lee Jae-kyeong’s (Sin Seong-rok) trap and used his superpowers in front of everyone.

Lee Hwi-kyeong (Park Hae-jin) and Do Min-joon caught Lee Jae-kyeong but he bothered Cheon Song-I (Jeon Ji-hyeon) until the very end. He invited Cheon Song-I to a wine bar in Do Min-joon’s name and drugged her favorite wine.

Do Min-joon stopped time and disappeared in front of people to save her. He headed for the wine bar which showed her disappearing after drinking the wine; from there, he teleported to the hospital.

Many people saw them disappear. He had her detoxified and when she woke up, she said that she wanted to be somewhere quiet. So he teleported with her once again.

His true identity is now out in the world as he used his superpowers to save Cheon Song-i.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v… / ohkpop

Guest Rhere Aji

Oh Thanks God, finally i can post here....i have a trouble with the network  :((

I hope i'm not late to say......

Happy birthday to our lovely KSH, hope ur day is filled with lots of love n laughter.....
may all ur birthday wishes come true
happy birthday to the most wonderful person on earth..... :x

http://imageshack.us/a/img9/1285/7dd98d1001e93901470cae9.jpg
photo KimSooHyun001_zps13a9dac1.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/WAMCPd4QXb0/maxresdefault.jpg
cr as tagged/ owner

Kim soo hyun saranghae, u're the best.....FIGHTING !!!!!!!  :x

Thank you so much for all the updates, I LOVE YOU ALL   :x

class="headline"'Love from Star’ Kim Soo Hyun’s Spring Look Revealed

n7ru7h8lm4n4oksp30wh9fh25700ekes.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Male fashion brand ZIOZIA released S/S pictorials of its brand muse Kim Soo Hyun.
The 2014 S/S collection pictorials of male clothing brand ZIOZIA were unveiled this morning. As current top star Kim Soo Hyun is modelling for the brand, he put on several pieces of the collection in pictorials.

8bvijadmoxs7l55kjmsiabvdcnkr70w5.jpg

According to an associate in ZIOZIA, these clothes were worn by Kim Soo Hyun in SBS’ hit series ‘Love from Star’ since the brand is supporting his styling in the drama. After the shooting was finished, Kim received claps from the brand’s staffs as his poses and expressions in those clothes reminded of scenes in ‘Love from Star.’
Spring collection is now available in stores and an interview with Kim Soo Hyun can also be seen on the official webpage of ZIOZIA. (photo by ZIOZIA)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/love-from-star-kim-soo-hyun-s-spring-073034657.html

Do manager~~ Why so handsome? :x