❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

swingbaby said: Welcome. :x @ilwoo_aein @dramafan888 Dont worry. He keep in touch both of them. If iremember right. Last summer he said in the magazine interview that he always contact il woo and jae rim. And named them as his best friends. Oh Remember during the thieves VIP premiere. Shin hey came to support soohyun.

Kim Soo Hyun (김수현) - 너의 집 앞 [You Who Came From The Stars OST]

>> Such a beautiful song :x

Thank you for the warm welcome @v3ya, @dramafan888, @swingbaby :)

I'm looking forward to see him more in upcoming drama and movie project. He's a great actor and i'm proud of him ;)

Is it me or Kim Soo Hyun really has a beautiful voice? I love seeing him singing.. I love listening to his voice :x I often play his songs in my mobile phone whenever i get stressed at work..He's the one who can makes me feel at ease :)

@swingbaby yes i heard that KSH, JIW and SJR become good friends after TMETS. I remember Jung Ilwoo came to 'Secretly Greatly' VIP premiere to support Soo Hyun. It shows that they are still good friends until now :)

@dramafan888 I always love those BTS pics of KSH, JIW and SJR from TMETS. So cute to see them sitting close to each other under one blanket :D

Jung Ilwoo - Kim Soohyun at 'The Moon Embraces The Sun' farewell party

>> My 2 favorite actors sit next to each other :x

class="at_ttl"How Kim Soo Hyun Pulls Off Double Denim

How Kim Soo Hyun Pulls Off Double Denim

Actor Kim Soo Hyun of the popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" presented a double denim look, matching a denim shirt with a pair of denim jeans.

Kim Soo Hyun recently filmed a Calvin Klein denim commercial, and the pictures from the Calvin Klein denim commercial are to be introduced in the March 2014 issue of the men's fashion magazine Esquire.

Kim Soo Hyun in one of the pictures wore a light denim shirt and paired it with denim jeans, pulling off the double denim look. On the pictures that will be on the March edition of the men's fashion magazine Esquire, Kim Soo Hyun showed off his slim body, small face, perfect ratio, and his thick lips. The simple styling of a denim shirt and a pair of denim jeans accentuated Kim Soo Hyun's charisma and sexy eyes. Actor Kim Soo Hyun's slim bodyline accentuated the slim fit denim jeans, which was made possible by his habit of working out. Actor Kim Soo Hyun, by covering the March edition of the men's fashion magazine Esquire, will be the youngest person to cover Esquire. On the March edition of the men's fashion magazine Esquire, fans will be able to read an interview with Kim Soo Hyun in addition to pictures from his Calvin Klein denim commercial.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15982/20140218/how-kim-soo-hyun-pulls-off-double-denim.htm

"You Came From the Stars" Does Kim Soo-hyeon-I's powers run out?

photo404308.jpg

The eighteenth episode of the SBS drama "You Came From The Stars" was revealed on its official homepage.

According to the preview, Lee Hwi-kyeong (Park Hae-jin) gives Lee Jae-kyeong (Sin Seong-rok) to make a final confession but he doesn't and denies everything he's done.

Meanwhile, Cheon Song-I (Jeon Ji-hyeon) is having a good time with Do Min-joon (Kim Soo-hyeon-I) in a mountain cabin when he suddenly feels his powers are weakening.

Netizens say, "Lee Jae-kyeong still doesn't confess?", "Are Min-joon's powers disappearing? No!", "I wish that he would become human" and more.

The eighteenth episode of "You Came From The Stars" will be aired at 10PM on the 19th.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Director’s Cut DVD of “Man from the Stars” Under Preparation
Director’s Cut DVD of “Man from the Stars” Under Preparation

SBS’ hit drama “Man from the Stars” is pushing ahead with the production of a director’s cut DVD.

On February 19, a representative of SBS Contents Hub revealed to MBN Star, “It is not 100% confirmed, but it is true the sales preparations are currently ongoing.”

“There are many problems to solve, such as contract issues and others, but we are thinking about it with a positive mindset. Also director Jang Tae Yoo has accepted it provisionally,” the source continued.

The news of a director’s cut DVD has been met with a hot response by the viewers, and fans have been actively supporting the idea. Thanks to the positive reaction, director Jang Tae Yoo has promised to produce the DVD, and all of the episodes will reportedly be re-edited. 

As the DVD will be personally re-edited by the director, he will remove and add scenes when needed, and edit the background music, special effects, and others. In addition, special features, such as a commentary by the director and a making-of video, will be included.

If the production of the DVD is confirmed, it can be expected to hit the market in the middle of April. 

Would you like to see more of “Man from the Stars?”

Source

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/19/directors-cut-dvd-of-man-from-the-stars-under-preparation/#.UwSzL2KSzD9

Kim Soo Hyun's 'In Front of Your House' for 'You Who Came from the Stars' OST kills real-time charts
Kim-Soo-Hyun_1392813466_af_org.jpg
It looks like Kim Soo Hyun's voice did well for the 'You Who Came from the Stars' OST.

The actor, who plays Do Min Joon in the popular drama, sang "In Front of Your House", and it's hit #1 on real-time music charts. Just 2 hours after it was released on February 19, the track made an all-kill, topping the real-time charts of MelonMnetBugsSoribadaOlleh MusicNaver MusicDaum MusicCyworld Music,Monkey 3, and Genie.

"In Front of Your House", a ballad track composed and written by producer team Wasabii Sound, expresses the longing for a lover after a breakup.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kim-soo-hyuns-in-front-of-your-house-for-you-who-came-from-the-stars-ost-kills-real-time-charts#ixzz2tmEPZXL1 

**************************Kim Soo Hyun the hit maker! Daebak! :x

Kim Su-Hyun, the storm of the album of 'Love from the star' OST 'In front of your house'

8676_1.jpg

Kim Su-Hyun, the storm of the album of 'Love from the star' OST 'In front of your house'
'In front of your house', the OST of 'Love from the star' sung by Kim Su-Hyun has been displayed in surprise.

Kim Su-Hyun made the surprise display of 'In front of your house', the OST of SBS Wed-Thu drama 'Love from the star' in which he is now making appearance.

When the report of Kim Su-Hyun singing in person the OST of 'Love from the star' did not cease, Kim Su-Hyun's side has rebutted the claim of OST getting released, by stating "never even got an offer", on last February 3rd. However, today (19th) noon, he made the surprise release of 'In front of your house' without the advance notice, thus receiving attention.

'In front of your house' is the ballad song which delivers the feeling of regret and longing toward the lover who had parted. Kim Su-Hyun perfectly digested the feelings of a man longing for the lover in the past after the break-up, with the vocal full of sorrow, and therefore is getting the viewers to more concentrate to the drama.

Meanwhile, 'In front of your house', sung by Kim Su-Hyun, has swept the utmost top of the music chart as soon as it became released, proving the hot popularity of Kim Su-Hyun.

innolife.co.kr

Guest as3soompi

Since 2011, Kim Soo-hyun had sung...
-Dreaming, Dream High OST Part 7
-The One and Only You, MoonSun OST Part 6
-In Front of Your House, Stars OST Part 8

Kim Soo-hyun Dream(s) High(er) than the Moon,Sun,and Stars(?) hahaha *intermezzo

ilwoo_aein said: Kim Soo Hyun's 'In Front of Your House' for 'You Who Came from the Stars' OST kills real-time charts
It looks like Kim Soo Hyun's voice did well for the 'You Who Came from the Stars' OST.

The actor, who plays Do Min Joon in the popular drama, sang "In Front of Your House", and it's hit #1 on real-time music charts. Just 2 hours after it was released on February 19, the track made an all-kill, topping the real-time charts of MelonMnetBugsSoribadaOlleh MusicNaver MusicDaum MusicCyworld Music,Monkey 3, and Genie.

"In Front of Your House", a ballad track composed and written by producer team Wasabii Sound, expresses the longing for a lover after a breakup.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kim-soo-hyuns-in-front-of-your-house-for-you-who-came-from-the-stars-ost-kills-real-time-charts#ixzz2tmEPZXL1 

**************************Kim Soo Hyun the hit maker! Daebak! :x

@ilwoo_aein  Annyeong & welcome!!  :-h I love love love KSH's voice too. Apparently they did an analysis of his voice & this is what they found out!! No wonder can't help but be attracted by his voice! 

Scientific analysis of Kim Soo Hyun's voice

On February 23rd’s broadcast of MBC‘s “Feel Good Day,” a few of  Kim Soo Hyun's fans said that one of his charm is his attractive voice. So the production crew  went to the Sound Engineering Research Institute and consulted an expert, professor Bae Myung-jin. 
Professor Bae Myung-jin said, “His voice is good in low, medium and even up to higher frequency tones, but it’s especially strong in the lower register.” He also explained, “It could be said that this is the type of voice that appeals to a woman’s rational instincts.”
The professor also added, “His basic tone is strong and has a wide range, and he can maintain stability over a wide range as well.”

[source : Newsen via Nate, Emily at kpopseven.com]
:x

Guest glamfan

jenbuns said: @ilwoo_aein  Annyeong & welcome!!  :-h I love love love KSH's voice too. Apparently they did an analysis of his voice & this is what they found out!! No wonder can't help but be attracted by his voice! 

Scientific analysis of Kim Soo Hyun's voice

On February 23rd’s broadcast of MBC‘s “Feel Good Day,” a few of  Kim Soo Hyun's fans said that one of his charm is his attractive voice. So the production crew  went to the Sound Engineering Research Institute and consulted an expert, professor Bae Myung-jin. 
Professor Bae Myung-jin said, “His voice is good in low, medium and even up to higher frequency tones, but it’s especially strong in the lower register.” He also explained, “It could be said that this is the type of voice that appeals to a woman’s rational instincts.”
The professor also added, “His basic tone is strong and has a wide range, and he can maintain stability over a wide range as well.”

[source : Newsen via Nate, Emily at kpopseven.com]
:x