❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest kimarsha

strngrinkr said: swingbaby said

livEvil

said:

As for articles that say he is arrogant. I think he has the right to be. Afterall he is young and you tend to believe what media and adults tell you, so fame easily gets into the heads of young bright stars. But I believe after that time, with so many rumors and criticisms, he has checked himself, and toned down a lot. Now he is just being careful and handling things as professional as possible. Think, if he was proud and rude, will he have so many actor-friends who respond to his drama love calls? :) I think it is not for us to say, but people who have worked with him, and they have shown us that.

Guest as3soompi

do any of you guys have kim soo-hyun's family picture? his dad or mom or three of them or his grandmagrandpa his pet or whatever? did his parents got divorced or smth because soo-hyun always thank only to his mother during awards. i am somehow curious about his family all of a sudden. hahaha

Here is part of an interview where he talks about his father.

Kim Soo Hyun's Father is from the rock band Seven Dolphins

It turns out that Kim Soo Hyun's father is also a celebrity.

Father of Kim Soo Hyun, who is currently highly popular for his role in the MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon", was revealed to be a former singer.

This fact was recorded in an interview after the drama "Dream High" from last year and Kim Soo Hyun had mentioned that his father was a former member of a rock band. Once again as Kim Soo Hyun's popularity goes up through this drama, these facts about him are becoming an issue once again.

Kim Soo Hyun had said, "My father was the vocalist in the group Seven Dolphins before I was born."

He continued, "I asked him, ‘How come you didn’t become popular on national TV? Wouldn’t it have been better if had you succeeded on national TV?’"

His father Kim Choong-hoon answered, "That's when the band Song Gol Mae came out" and said they were defeated by their rivals.

Song Gol Mae was one of the most popular rock bands in the 80s. Kim Soo Hyun’s father playfully reasoned his band’s lack of success on the debut of one of the most popular and successful rock bands of all time in Korea.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is currently being supported nationwide for his role in the drama "The Sun and the Moon".

Hancinema

Here, he talks about his parents.

Kim Soo Hyun Says His Parents Changed After ‘The Sun and the Moon’

Actor Kim Soo Hyun opened up about how the reactions of those around him have changed since his appearance in hit MBC drama The Sun and the Moon.

Kim is set to appear on the March 18 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, where he will discuss his thoughts on the conclusion of the drama that captivated viewers as well as divulge behind-the-scenes stories from the set.

On the episode, Kim evoked laughter when he said, “My parents don’t usually show their emotions, but when I go home these days, they run to me.” He added in a thank you message to his parents, “I will do my best to be good.”

On the end of The Sun and the Moon, Kim said, “I need to let go of Hwon now, but I can’t seem to erase him from my heart and I keep thinking about the set.”

Kim will also reveal the back story to his hairstyle on his debut drama MBC’s Kimchi Cheese Smile as well as his favorite lines from Hwon, the greatest romantic king of the Joseon era.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/4440/kim-soo-hyun-on-section-tv

Guest kimarsha

dramafan888 said: as3soompi said: do any of you guys have kim soo-hyun's family picture? his dad or mom or three of them or his grandmagrandpa his pet or whatever? did his parents got divorced or smth because soo-hyun always thank only to his mother during awards. i am somehow curious about his family all of a sudden. hahaha

as3soompi

said: do any of you guys have kim soo-hyun's family picture? his dad or mom or three of them or his grandmagrandpa his pet or whatever? did his parents got divorced or smth because soo-hyun always thank only to his mother during awards. i am somehow curious about his family all of a sudden. hahaha

Soohyun is the cover for Esquire Korea March 2014 issue. It's going to be 10+ pages
mK3x8Eh.jpg
 XXgGafn.jpg

Rough translation: 
From the modern time to the Joseon area and now to an extraterrestrial world, Kim Soohyun is currently the most valuable brand among the actors in their 20s. Every drama and movie, he has knocked out of the ballpark. Now it is time for us men to find out what exactly his appeal is. As men, we should not be feeling just jealousy over this fellow species who obviously is driving women crazy. That is stupid and selfish. This is why Esquire chose him as our cover this month. Let's learn what needs to be learned from this hot weirdo Kim Soohyun. 

Bae Yong Joon Celebrates Kim Soo Hyun’s Birthday

image_zps0b7d9dd1.jpg

Actor Bae Yong Joon celebrated the birthday of his close friend and actor Kim Soo Hyun, who is also in the same agency. According to a staff member in the production team of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" on February 17, 2014, on February 16, 2014, Bae Yong Joon delivered a food truck to the production scene of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" for celebration of actor Kim Soo Hyun's twenty sixth birthday. One staff member in the production team of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" said, "While we were filming a food truck got here. The cast members, actors and actresses, and staff members shared food together, which had about 150 servings. In the filming scenes, you would see food trucks at times sent from the actors or the fans of the actors, but a food truck in celebration of a birthday was a rare one, and a meaningful one."

Kim Soo Hyun who received Bae Yong Joon's gift said to him, "Thank you so much for your gift. I will do my best in the drama to give back the love for the fans for the remainder of the time." In related news, Bae Yong Joon personally recruited Kim Soo Hyun years ago to the agency, in which he is one of the highest stockholders. On the other hand, actor Kim Soo Hyun is currently playing the character Do Min Joon in the popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars"

Source: kdramastars.com

jenbuns said:

Bae Yong Joon Celebrates Kim Soo Hyun’s Birthday

image_zps0b7d9dd1.jpg

Actor Bae Yong Joon celebrated the birthday of his close friend and actor Kim Soo Hyun, who is also in the same agency. According to a staff member in the production team of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" on February 17, 2014, on February 16, 2014, Bae Yong Joon delivered a food truck to the production scene of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" for celebration of actor Kim Soo Hyun's twenty sixth birthday. One staff member in the production team of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" said, "While we were filming a food truck got here. The cast members, actors and actresses, and staff members shared food together, which had about 150 servings. In the filming scenes, you would see food trucks at times sent from the actors or the fans of the actors, but a food truck in celebration of a birthday was a rare one, and a meaningful one."

Kim Soo Hyun who received Bae Yong Joon's gift said to him, "Thank you so much for your gift. I will do my best in the drama to give back the love for the fans for the remainder of the time." In related news, Bae Yong Joon personally recruited Kim Soo Hyun years ago to the agency, in which he is one of the highest stockholders. On the other hand, actor Kim Soo Hyun is currently playing the character Do Min Joon in the popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars"

Source: kdramastars.com

China fans of S Korean actor pay for advert

image_zpse1c3fd57.jpg

Chinese fans of South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun published a full-page advertisement for their idol in The Beijing News yesterday. "We love Kim so much," a woman surnamed Xu who organized the media tribute told the newspaper. The ad wished Kim a happy Valentine's Day, which was yesterday, and a happy birthday, which is tomorrow. The actor stars in the South Korean TV show "The One" in which he plays an alien stranded on Earth 400 years ago but falls in love with movie star Gianna Jun. The serial is popular with many young Chinese girls. Xu, who runs a Kim appreciation group on instant messaging software QQ, said the advertisement, which featured a picture of the star surrounded by roses, was the group's 100-odd members way of "expressing our love for our icon." The decision to buy the ad was taken after a lengthy discussion, she said. The group chose The Beijing News because they considered it "influential" and thought it would be a good way to let more people know about Kim. "We're not rich," she said. "We're just ordinary people with ordinary jobs," Xu said. Most of the group's members are based in the eastern Nanjing City, while others are in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, Xu said. The group also has contacts in South Korea who help them with the latest news about the star. Xu said that some people had described the ad as "brainless," but the group was undeterred. "Kim's performance makes us happy. And that's enough," she said. Sociologist Gu Xiaoming from Fudan University said the actions of the fans were an example of "psychological projection." "By worshipping an idol, people who consider themselves less than perfect can bask in another person's glory and achievements," Gu said. "Good scripts, star packaging and strong branding are also among the reasons for the rise in popularity of South Korean stars," he said. "They work very hard on their acting, singing and dancing," Gu said. "They are more dedicated than some of our local stars." Another South Korean actor who's making big waves in China is Lee Min-ho, who became the first from his country to perform in CCTV's annual Spring Festival Gala.

Source: Shanghai Daily