❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hello! I'm new in this thread and yep, Byeol Geudae led me here. I was smitten by the intoxicating chemistry of Kim Soohyun and Jeon Jihyun then I eventually found out about The Thieves, then I watched it, then Secretly, Greatly. My mum wouldn't agree with me in this but to be honest, I think Kim Soohyun is by far the most talented Korean actor I've ever encountered / watched. He can take on any role. I have yet to watch the drama Moon Embracing the Sun but I've already seen clips of it and man, Kim Soohyun is the real deal. I'm in awe of his talent. I can't believe how he does those amazing acting on cue. Call this exaggerated but to me, he's the personified version of the word "versatile".

While off cam, I love how playful he is, how he pays attention to slating and stuff when he doesn't have a scene to shoot. He's such a curious head but he definitely knows his craft. I wish he could have more projects in the future. I'm enjoying this thread so much, especially now that I'm in bad need of my daily dose of Kim Soohyun. :)

thesnowybunny said: I think Kim Soohyun is by far the most talented Korean actor I've ever encountered / watched. He can take on any role. I have yet to watch the drama Moon Embracing the Sun but I've already seen clips of it and man, Kim Soohyun is the real deal. I'm in awe of his talent. I can't believe how he does those amazing acting on cue. Call this exaggerated but to me, he's the personified version of the word "versatile".

While off cam, I love how playful he is, how he pays attention to slating and stuff when he doesn't have a scene to shoot. He's such a curious head but he definitely knows his craft. I wish he could have more projects in the future. I'm enjoying this thread so much, especially now that I'm in bad need of my daily dose of Kim Soohyun. :)

class="titleNews"Kim Soo Hyun’s ‘Chocolate Abs’ Beats Out Kim Woo Bin, Jung Woo Sung and More

Which star has the best ‘chocolate abs’?

In a recent poll done by Designer Job, a portal site for design-related jobs, asking ‘Valentine’s Day Special-Which male star comes to mind when you think of chocolate abs?’ Kim Soo Hyun took first place with 27.87 percent of the votes.

Kim Soo Hyun’s shower scene was broadcast during the first episode of the SBS drama You Who Came From the Stars.

Following closely behind at number two was Kim Woo Bin, who raked in 22.01 percent of the votes. He has recently been cast in the movie The Technicians.

Kim Soo Hyun’s ‘Chocolate Abs’ Beats Out Kim Woo Bin, Jung Woo Sung and More

Third place was taken by Jung Woo Sung, who won 11.01 percent of the votes, followed by Lee Jong Suk in fourth place (9.13 percent) and 2PM’s Taecyeon (7.49 percent) in fifth place.

Photo credit: SBS / enewsworld

strngrinkr

said:

thesnowybunny

said: I think Kim Soohyun is by far the most talented Korean actor I've ever encountered / watched. He can take on any role. I have yet to watch the drama Moon Embracing the Sun but I've already seen clips of it and man, Kim Soohyun is the real deal. I'm in awe of his talent. I can't believe how he does those amazing acting on cue. Call this exaggerated but to me, he's the personified version of the word "versatile".

While off cam, I love how playful he is, how he pays attention to slating and stuff when he doesn't have a scene to shoot. He's such a curious head but he definitely knows his craft. I wish he could have more projects in the future. I'm enjoying this thread so much, especially now that I'm in bad need of my daily dose of Kim Soohyun.

:)

@strngrinkr i hope you will tell us more information about him. can i ask a thing? How many fans hyunzy have? I dont know since im not korean. But almost a half of his international fans are this couple's shipper. Seems like koreans love them together. :) i think Soohyun always take care of her as a younger sister.

Guest jasmine27

swingbaby said:  How many fans hyunzy have? I dont know since im not korean. But almost a half of his international fans are this couple's shipper. Seems like koreans love them together. :) i think Soohyun always take care of her as a younger sister.

@strngrinkr Thank you so much for the translation! U're awesome! ;) I guess the show was trying to garner for some attention by mentioning his name. It really irritates me when articles, shows and interviews imply that our dear boy has an attitude or that he is proud. He's just shy & careful! Bleh!!

@dramafan888
Ohhh thanks for those. It's lovely, KSH and Suzy are adorable in there. I'm no shippers but I like the visual and KSH is cute. I really like the pic of him with baby too. I found some pics last night so will share again, pretty sure back in these pages others had shared before but but ... hmm I'll put it in spoiler.

bh5dQs5.jpg

f3DVsbl.jpg
KxcmwQ7.jpg
hNtVA2I.jpg

X( The rest refused to upload for me... sawrry

swingbaby said: @strngrinkr i hope you will tell us more information about him. can i ask a thing? How many fans hyunzy have? I dont know since im not korean. But almost a half of his international fans are this couple's shipper. Seems like koreans love them together. :) i think Soohyun always take care of her as a younger sister.

Guest glamfan

I haven't seen Suzy's dramas so I'm not feeling the Hyunzy couple. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see the cameo.

I remember reading somewhere that Soo Hyun admitted to having 8 or 9 girlfriends/relationships in an interview - is this true?  It is so atypical for a star to admit to ANY relationship, let alone 8 or 9 of them. This truly surprised me. Anyone can confirm if he said this?