❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

dce90c8bd9ee756acbf488a5738ef7ee_large.png

Kim Yoo Jung Chooses BIGBANG’s TOP over Kim Soo Hyun as Her Ideal Type

by: hotshotlover30 on Feb 26, 2012

e62da7bb7b2afff4bc4d375654f2ad2b_large.jpg

Earlier today, MBC’s “Good Morning” took viewers behind the scenes of “The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s” Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung’s Domino Pizza CF shoot. When the interviewer asked the actress who her ideal type is, Kim Yoo Jung answered, “BIGBANG’s TOP is my ideal type.” She added, “In one of the interviews, the interviewer asked me to choose my ideal type out of Kim Soo Hyun, Jung Il Woo, Yeo Jin Goo, and Lee Min Ho, and the story was blown out of proportions.” The VJ playfully asked, “So Soo Hyun is just an oppa?” Kim Yoo Jung shyly responded, “Kim Soo Hyun is just an oppa I like.”

During the short segment, Kim Yoo Jung also revealed her brain structure, showing that BIGBANG’s comeback occupied a substantial part of her brain.

cr:soompi

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.soompi.com/news/the-moon-that-embraces-the-suns-kim-soo-hyun-embarrasses-yeo-jin-goo

“The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s” Kim Soo Hyun Embarrasses Yeo Jin Goo

357193c13868d3c6167e131e42798f05_large.png

Earlier today, an old photo of “The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s” Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo was uploaded to various internet communities. Titled “Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo Exactly Two Years Ago,” the photo managed to single-handedly embarrass Yeo Jin Goo by unintentionally comparing the two actors’ head sizes.

Two years ago, Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo co-starred in SBS’s blockbuster drama “Giant” as child actors. Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo acted as the younger version sof Park Sang Min and Lee Beom Soo’s character respectively.

The photo was taken in between takes of “Giant” exactly two years ago from today. Netizens could not help but notice the two actors’ head sizes – especially Kim Soo Hyun’s tiny face. In fact, Kim Soo Hyun’s head is so small that producers of “the Moon that Embraces the Sun” had to custom-made his Ikseongwan [hat]. 

Netizens commented, “Right now, they play one character, but they used to be brothers in the past,” “Sorry we couldn’t protect you Yeo Jin Goo…But you have to admit, Kim Soo Hyun has a tiny face,” “They look so adorable together,” and more. 

5b8ebb7e75f8502e1d8cfc4d22c3eb5f_large.jpg

c41ffec9e2d43f9f7904d72450b1c20c_large.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/news/who-does-miss-a-suzy-look-better-with-kim-soo-hyun-or-lee-je-hoon

]Who Does miss A Suzy Look Better With – Kim Soo Hyun or Lee Je Hoon?

262977e0a1245798e7d4d253a658d3ec_large.jpg

On February 27, two photos of miss A’s Suzy with actors Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Je Hoon were uploaded to various internet communities, asking netizens who she looked better with.

In 2011, Suzy starred in KBS’s “Dream High” with Kim Soo Hyun. In the series, Kim Soo Hyun played Song Sam Dong, who was in love with Suzy’s character. Recently, she partnered up with Lee Je Hoon for the movie “Introduction to Architecture,” where they play two college students in love.

Netizens commented, “She looks better with Kim Soo Hyun,” “Lee Je Hoon and Suzy look somewhat similar…They look like siblings!”  “They both look nice with her…I can’t decide,” and more.

What about you? Who do you think Suzy looks better with? Kim Soo Hyun? Lee Je Hoon?

**click on the blue image2play icon on the top right hand corner of the photo to see a 1 minute clip of the screenshot"**

7f33a87ce73e9aa07c987fd43e2efa2f_large.jpg

I meant in the reverse way saying her oppa. Oppa means brother,right

@dramafan888, thanks for the synopsis. Actually this film is based on OCEANS ELEVEN or THIRTEEN ?

MY bad so sorry i didn't see your post with Oppa!

...yeah I heard almost like Oceans 11

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun meets Kim Yoo Jung & the King seems cuter?

http://kpopfever.com/2012/02/kim-soo-hyun-meets-kim-yoo-jung-the-king-seems-cuter/

040ae3e7.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun‘s adorable ways have been revealed.

On the February 27th installment of MBC’s ‘Feel Good Day’, the set of the CF with Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung has been revealed. Kim Soo Hyun is currently drawing much attention for his turn as King Lee Hwon on MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ and Kim Yoo Jung played the role of young Huh Yeon Woo (adult role played by Han Ga In) who is Lee Hwon’s first love, garnering much love for her wonderful acting.

a8920ee0.jpg

On the February 27th installment of MBC’s ‘Feel Good Day’, the set of the CF with Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung has been revealed. Kim Soo Hyun is currently drawing much attention for his turn as King Lee Hwon on MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ and Kim Yoo Jung played the role of young Huh Yeon Woo (adult role played by Han Ga In) who is Lee Hwon’s first love, garnering much love for her wonderful acting.

On the set, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung looked affectionate like a big brother and a little sister. Regarding Kim Yoo Jung, Kim Soo Hyun said, “It’s good (to work together). She is so pretty.” As for the reason why he is so loved, Kim Soo Hyun said, “I think the opposite character is great. Big Yeon Woo, and young Yeon Woo.”

On the day, Kim Soo Hyun lifted the mood of the set with his playful ways. Kim Soo Hyun was funny moving his eyebrows at will, making everyone laugh with his aegyo. Kim Soo Hyun appeared really fun on the set, completely different from King Lee Hwon of MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’.

Kim Soo Hyun was affectionate towards Kim Yoo Jung like a big brother mimicking some of Kim Yoo Jung’s cute poses.

Source: NewsEN via Nate

Thank you ver much for sharing the videos with us & feel free to share us anything about him! Finally, they have english subtitles!

Guest simplyallysa

sunnmoon_behind120227154856imbcdrama0.jpg

sunnmoon_behind120227155323imbcdrama0.jpg

More BTS pics

Yeon went on to say, “Truthfully I haven’t been able to watch The Sun and the Moon. Normally we don’t really keep up to date on each other’s production. However, I’m happy she was able to work with Kim Soo Hyun, though he’s six years her junior, and happier to see the drama succeed so well."

I am so glad of Ha Ga In's husband of what he said to our KIM SOO HYUN

Kim Soo Hyun Dons Sportswear in Downtown at Dawn

Actor Kim Soo Hyun undressed the hanbok, and appeared dressing in sportswear early in the morning.

On February 25th, 2012, a post and several photos with the title of “Is Kim Soo Hyun went for a walk early in the morning?” was posted on an online community forum.

sunnmoon-kim-soo-hyun-sportswear.jpg

In the photos, Kim Soo Hyun took off the Gonryongpo imperial robe in The Moon Embracing the Sun, and put on sportswear. The photos were CF photos took at a garden at Gangnam in the early morning.

The “small face” of Kim Soo Hyun is still the same even after changing the clothes, the warm smile on his face is enough to seize the hearts of women. Therefore, the popularity of Kim Soo Hyun in The Moon Embracing the Sun skyrockets, successfully landed the deals to be spokesperson for advertisements for cosmetics, sportswear and others, becoming a “blue chip man.”

Netizens said, “Because he is alone, so looks a bit embarrassing” and so on.

The Moon Embracing the Sun has remaining 4 episodes, but the ratings have been more than 40%.

via Ilgan Sports

Guest simplyallysa

74616a2e.jpg

I think the article says about how they envy both IU & SUZY, the two sisters nation were hugged by KIM SOO HYUN....during the DREAM HIGH CONCERT SPECIAL

Guest simplyallysa

2012022801002005800179361.jpg

2012022801002005800179361.jpg

Susie , feb 28th eoisode of SBS ' strong heart ' broadcast appearance on "minors and already has taken four kissing."He said, "my God, Kim Soo Hyun and kiss trembled" turned out to be the envy of all the female performers.

I don't know what article saying & I think they were talking who's the best kiss of all 4 that Suzy kissed. I'm not sure if it's KIM SOO HYUN

She said she had the best kiss with KSH :D

Oh yeah.. Hheehhhee...

Guest simplyallysa

I don't know why the exaggerated about KIm Yoo Jung ideal type of course she gonna choose that guy, she's a big fan of BIG BANG & comparing him to our KIM SOO HYUN, just kinda little annoying! no offense just my own opinion!

I don't know why the exaggerated about KIm Yoo Jung ideal type of course she gonna choose that guy, she's abig fan of BIG BANG & compared him to our KIM SOO HYUN, just kinda little annoying! no offense just my own opinion!

IKR , so much exageration. Moreover KYJ IS YOUNG, asking her questions abouther ideal type is annoying. And everytime it changes for each interview. Last time it was bet yeo jin goo and lee min ho 1993. This time it was ksy and top.

Suzy had 4 kissing scenes???? I know one was with ksy in dream high and the other was in introduction to architecture. What are the other two???? Sorry, may be off topic. Just curious.

Guest simplyallysa

IKR , so much exageration. Moreover KYJ IS YOUNG, asking her questions abouther ideal type is annoying. And everytime it changes for each interview. Last time it was bet yeo jin goo and lee min ho 1993. This time it was ksy and top.

Suzy had 4 kissing scenes???? I know one was with ksy in dream high and the other was in introduction to architecture. What are the other two???? Sorry, may be off topic. Just curious.

Oh well, she's young she can choose anyone she wants & that's her choice! It's just these media are too much, they kept repeating the same thing & why comparing Top to Kim Soo Hyun! .

..... They said in the articles, "include kissing scene opposite 2PM's Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Kyoung and Kim Soo-hyun,and "Kiss fromKim Soo-hyun is the best, Kim Soo-hyun and buses for teaching me how to kiss better angle could take," she replied without hesitation.

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.soompi.com/news/miss-a-suzy-most-heart-fluttering-kiss-was-with-kim-soo-hyun

miss A Suzy “Most Heart Fluttering Kiss Was with Kim Soo Hyun”

15fb7c7504bfb03815e9dfbf4a7fdbcb_large.jpg

miss A Suzy confessed that the most heart fluttering kiss scene she had was with Kim Soo Hyun. Suzy appeared on the episode of Strong Heart that will broadcast on February 28. During the filming of that particular episode, she stated, “I am still a minor but have already filmed four different kiss scenes. Out of those kiss scenes, the one that made my heart flutter the most was the kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun on ‘Dream High.’”

She continued by saying, “So far I have had kiss scenes with 2PM’s Taecyeon, 2PM’s Wooyoung, the actor Lee Jae Hoon, and Kim Soo Hyun. During the ‘bus kiss scene’ with Kim Soo Hyun, he taught me the angle your head has to be in for a kiss. Because of his help we were able do that scene well.”

She also revealed her friendship with Kim Soo Hyun, “We text each other. During the filming of ‘Moon that Embraces the Sun,’ Kim Soo Hyun texted me in a historical Korean drama kind of way.

Finally we have article about our HYUNZY!

Kim Soo Hyun looks happy embracing IU and Suzy in his arms

Actor Kim Soo Hyun got to embrace the national little sister IU and the beautiful Suzy simultaneously.

The image above was posted on an online community board on the 27th under the title, ‘Kim Soo Hyun, who owns the world’.

Kim Soo Hyun, IU, and Suzy have met at an awards ceremony in KBS last year. Kim Soo Hyun was captured embracing IU and Suzy when the ceremony was drawing to an end. Seeing him embrace two of the most beloved national little sisters has made the male fans engulf in jealousy.

Netizens commented on the image, “I’m not jealous of Kim Soo Hyun, but rather I’m jealous of IU and Suzy”, “Greedy Soo Hyun, you could have hugged them one at a time”, “It is rare that you could be jealous of all three”, and so on.

Source: Joongang via Nate

Kpopfever