❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[Press Release] Netflix Drops Rom-Com Gem: Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won Sparkle in "Queen of Tears" by "Crash Landing on You" Writer

photo1779007.jpg

Embark on a whirlwind romance with "Queen of Tears", Netflix's crowning romantic comedy of 2024, premiering March 9. This series, a tour de force of emotion and wit, boasts the magnetic duo of Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won, under the deft narrative craftsmanship of Park Ji-eun, the celebrated writer behind "Crash Landing on You". Set in the cutthroat realm of corporate intrigue, "Queen of Tears" weaves a compelling tale of love, resilience, and evolution, positioning itself as the year's must-see romance spectacle.

photo1779004.jpg

photo1779003.jpg

1) Power Dynamics and Romance: The Intriguing Character and Story of "Queen of Tears"

The released character posters for "Queen of Tears" intriguingly reveal the dynamic between the power couple Baek Hyeon-woo and Hong Hae-in, hinting at their exceptional traits and complex relationship. Hong Hae-in's promise to be a steadfast support contrasts with Baek Hyeon-woo's skepticism, reflecting a nuanced portrayal of trust and power dynamics. The series teases an engaging storyline with unique characters, where "Queen" and "Her Man" symbolize a reversal of traditional roles, igniting curiosity about the depths of their relationship. The anticipated romantic synergy between Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won, celebrated icons of romantic comedy, further promises a compelling exploration of love and authority within a marriage, marking "Queen of Tears" as a series with a distinctive and attractive narrative.

Spoiler

photo1779006.jpg

2) Alpha team of amazing actors and hit-maker writer

"Queen of Tears" is poised for big fan love, thanks to the collaboration of industry titans. The script penned by the acclaimed writer Park Ji-eun, known for "Crash Landing on You" and Hallyu syndrome maker "My Love from the Star", combined with the visionary direction of Jang Yeong-woo and Kim Hee-won-II of "Vincenzo" and "Little Women" fame, sets a high expectation. The series boasts performances by Kim Soo-hyun ("It's Okay to Not Be Okay", "My Love from the Star") and Kim Ji-won ("Descendants of the Sun", "Lovestruck in the City", "Fight For My Way"), actors celebrated for their dynamic roles and captivating on-screen presence, promising a portrayal of characters that resonate deeply with viewers.

photo1779005.jpg

3) The 'must-watch' Rom-com of the Year

The series promises a rollercoaster of emotions, perfectly captured in the teaser trailer where Kim Soo-hyun poignantly asks, "Why are you so beautiful to me?" signaling a reawakening of love towards Kim Ji-won. Their dynamic evolves from deeply emotional to humorously combative, showcasing their journey from confrontation to rediscovery of love. The intriguing dialogue and chemistry between the leads hint at a story filled with both laughter and heartfelt moments, challenging the norms of traditional romantic narratives.

"Queen of Tears" redefines the love-hate relationship trope within the context of marriage, offering a fresh perspective on romantic rekindling. This series is an invitation to explore love's complexities and the journey back to it, set against the backdrop of high society and corporate intrigue. Mark your calendars for an unforgettable experience, only on Netflix this March.

https://btv.social/1560238_18996/#cp

source : Hancinema

“Queen Of Tears” Unveils Breathtaking Wedding Pictorial Starring Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won

“Queen Of Tears” Unveils Breathtaking Wedding Pictorial Starring Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has dropped a breathtaking wedding pictorial of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

Ahead of the highly-anticipated premiere, “Queen of Tears” unveiled a wedding pictorial of Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In, who fall in love after growing up in completely different worlds. The dating news of new employee Baek Hyeon Woo and chaebol Hong Hae In caused great buzz, and eventually, the two become the couple of the century through their marriage following Hong Hae In’s proposal.

The newly released photos portray the happy moments of the Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In couple, who have been a hot topic since they were dating. Baek Hyeon Woo charms in his clean-cut tuxedo while Hong Hae In exudes elegance in her stunning wedding dress.

queen-of-tears-2.jpeg

Additional stills capture the wedding ceremony. Baek Hyeon Woo smiles with heart-fluttering excitement as he waits for the bride at the end of the aisle, and Hong Hae In nervously adjusts her sleeve while waiting in the bridal suite. The beautiful photos raise anticipation for the future of the lovely couple.

kim-soo-hyun-5-.jpeg

Spoiler

kim-ji-won-5-.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644786wpp/queen-of-tears-unveils-breathtaking-wedding-pictorial-starring-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won

*** This is the list from Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon. tvN’s upcoming drama “Queen of Tearsdebuted at No. 8 on this week’s list.  :Twerkdatbutt:

Top Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings For 7th Week In A Row

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. tvN “Marry My Husband”
  2. MBC “Knight Flower”
  3. tvN “Captivating the King”
  4. JTBC “Doctor Slump”
  5. KBS2 “Korea-Khitan War”
  6. JTBC “Queen of Divorce”
  7. SBS “Flex x Cop”
  8. tvN “Queen of Tears”
  9. KBS2 “Love Song for Illusion
  10. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life

credit : soompi news

*** On February 24, Yoon Bomi, the member of the popular girl group Apink, is joining the cast of  "Queen of Tears."  In the show, Bomi transforms into Secretary Na, Hong Hae In's secretary and trusted right hand man.   :kisslevel:

Top 15 best Korean actors of all time: Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon, Kim Soo Hyun, and more

Best Korean actors in the Korean dramas and movie arena who have won hearts and continue to show their acting excellence in their work is a list worth having a look at. Korean dramas and movies are making their way through the world as we every day see new talent emerging from the Korean entertainment space. Recently it has been noticed that cine buffs are consuming a lot of Korean content. Many famous Korean actors have been reigning in the entertainment world with their acting skills and commendable career choices. Let’s have a look at the top 15 Korean actors of all time.

2. Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun, the quintessential romantic K-drama actor with show-stopping popularity, is one of the most popular Korean male actors. Dramas like It’s Okay Not To Be Okay, My Love From The Star, The Producers established him as the highest-paid Korean actor of all time. He will be soon seen in the tvN drama Queen of Tears.

• Movies: Real, Innocence, Secretly, Greatly
  • Debut: Kimchi Cheese Smile

source : Pinkvilla

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

tvN drama QueenOfTears still cuts, broadcast on March 9.

@backstreetboysfan  one of the still cuts show a glimpse of Baek Hyun-woo  standing alone on the aisle waiting for his bride, Baek Hyun-woo cannot hide his face full of excitement and anticipation. Episode 1 will air at 9:10 p.m. KST  :kitty:

• Blob 1

8 Highly Anticipated K-Dramas To Watch In March

Famous actors are making their quick returns with new dramas.

2. Queen of Tears — March 9

Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun take on a romantic comedy about a couple who rekindle their love after a crisis in their marriage.

kdrama march 2024 queen of tears 2

kdrama march 2024 queen of tears 1

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/k-dramas-anticipated-march-2024-wonderful-world-queen-tears/

*** We now have an exciting lineup of K-dramas ahead in March. It is going to be a wonderful month with many awaited shows releasing. We can look forward to different series of various genres. We have to gear up. It is time to update our binge list. "Queen of Tears" is one of the shows that is to be released next month. Can't wait for Kim Soo Hyun.   :heart2beat:

Release Date: March 9

Cast: Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won

For the rom-com lovers, this drama is for you. The show tells the story of an estranged couple trying to resolve a marital crisis and make their relationship work. They have to navigate the troubles that come with wealth and power. It is the story of love and evolution.

1708791539-march-queenoftears.jpg

Top 5 K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist This March 2024

2. "Queen Of Tears"

queen-of-tears-kdrama.jpg

tvN

When & Where: March 9, on Netflix

Cast: Kim SooHyun, Kim JiWon, Park SungHoon, Kwak DongYeon, Lee JooBin

Summary: A chaebol heiress and an ordinary employee got married with the promise of a happily ever after. However, three years in, they are facing the biggest marital crisis of their lives. Will love bloom amidst chaos?

Reasons To Watch: "Queen Of Tears" has been one of the most highly-awaited K-Dramas for over a year now and we are finally getting it in March 2024. Fans all over the world are waiting to see the dream pairing of Kim SooHyun and Kim JiWon on their screens, and so are we! Moreover, it's giving elevated makjang, and we're here for it!

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-5-k-dramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist-this-march-2024/

Queen of Tears starring KIm Soo Hyun complete characters’ introductions
Baek Hyunwoo (35 years old) Queens Group Legal Counsel / Queens Department Store Legal Team Leader
A lawyer with a law school degree from Seoul National University. A visually striking appearance more like a chaebol than a born-to-be chaebol with a smart brain. When he walks through the company lobby with a luxury watch and handmade shoes, it feels like something just flew in from Manhattan Upper East Side. Hailing from Yongduri, people in the town proudly said, 'Nowadays, our Hyunwoo has become more like a chaebol chairman than a president.' when he married the daughter of the Queens.
Once he believed in love and got married. However, after three years, he dreams of divorce. Desperately.

GHaJPMyaQAA8Eqy?format=jpg&name=small

GHabz2LaQAAZrLy?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Drift Apart After Marriage In “Queen Of Tears” Posters

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Drift Apart After Marriage In “Queen Of Tears” Posters

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has dropped two posters hinting at the turbulent post-marriage life of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

Ahead of its premiere, “Queen of Tears” has revealed “tearful” and “distant” version posters, offering glimpses into the unpredictable married life of the “couple of the century” Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In.

In the tearful poster, Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In embrace tightly, yet their faces reveal conflicting emotions. While Baek Hyeon Woo wears a warm smile, Hong Hae In’s expression appears chilly yet sorrowful. Notably, the dazzling jewel adorning the cheek of the “queen of department stores” Hong Hae In is reminiscent of tears, sparking intrigue about her story.

Furthermore, the text on the poster, “We marry because we love, but why do we stop loving after marriage?” hints at the shifting dynamics of the couple’s relationship post-marriage.

queen-of-tears-2-1.jpeg

Meanwhile, the distant version poster depicts the couple seated at opposite ends of a sofa. Post-marriage, Hong Hae In maintains her trademark cold yet relaxed aura, while Baek Hyeon Woo sits frozen at the edge of the sofa, visibly tense. The caption, “The marriage of the century…or so I thought,” also suggests the change in their lives after the marriage.

queen-of-tears-1.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645432wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-drift-apart-after-marriage-in-queen-of-tears-posters

• Like 1

*** Kim Soo Hyun has shared his thoughts on his upcoming drama Queen of Tears”!  “The Queen of Tears” garnered attention as Kim Soo Hyun’s return to the small screen. Sharing his thoughts on taking on the project, Kim Soo Hyun shared, “I feel both honored but also a bit burdened to be given a project with such a tremendous amount of charm.” Expectations are high for Kim Soo Hyun. Commenting on his role as a devoted and loving husband, Kim Soo Hyun declared, “I wish to showcase a sweet charm [of a husband]." Describing Kim Ji Won, ”She responds well to my jokes, and her reactions vary depending on the effort I put into different scenes, which makes me feel like she is very focused and genuinely listening to what I’m saying.” “Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST.   :blush:

kim-soo-hyun-queen-of-tears-1.jpg

source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/421/0007382143

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Soo Hyun Dishes On Working With Kim Ji Won In Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

Spoiler

20240229115326_queen-of-tears-kim-soo-hy

Kim Soo Hyun has shared his thoughts on his upcoming drama “Queen of Tears”!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

“The Queen of Tears” garnered attention as Kim Soo Hyun’s return to the small screen and his reunion with writer Park Ji Eun. Sharing his thoughts on taking on the project, Kim Soo Hyun shared, “I feel both honored but also a bit burdened to be given a project with such a tremendous amount of charm.”

kim-soo-hyun-queen-of-tears-1.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun’s character Baek Hyeon Woo was born and raised in the rural outskirts of Yongduri. After graduating from a prestigious law school, he ascended to the position of legal director at Queens Group. He fell in love with Hong Hae In, a third-generation chaebol, whom he met accidentally as a new employee, and they have been married for three years.

Expectations are high for Kim Soo Hyun’s portrayal of a married couple alongside Kim Ji Won, especially considering his well-received performances in romantic comedies. Commenting on his role as a devoted and loving husband, Kim Soo Hyun declared, “I wish to showcase a sweet charm [of a husband],” heightening anticipation.

kim-soo-hyun-queen-of-tears-2.jpg

Describing Kim Ji Won as a “good-natured person,” Kim Soo Hyun shared, “She responds well to my jokes, and her reactions vary depending on the effort I put into different scenes, which makes me feel like she is very focused and genuinely listening to what I’m saying.”

kim-soo-hyun-queen-of-tears-3.jpg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

credit : soompi news

9 hours ago, Magician said:

[NEWS] Sebastian Roché (@sebroche), French-American actor is making his K-drama debut in Queen Of Tears premiering March 9

He will portray Dr. Braun, a German doctor who has an interesting relationship with the two leads

https://deadline.com/2024/02/sebastian-roche-cast-netfix-k-drama-queen-of-tears-1235839168/

OMG what, I know him from General Hospital. Okay wow.