❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

23 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

November 11   HAPPY PEPERO DAY

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. KSH is still handsome as can be. He's basically irreplaceable. He's still considered the face of K-dramas. So, I hope we could get to see him back on the small screen the soonest possible. I don't think there will be any new face to replace him. His position at the top is very secure. I look forward to seeing what project he picks next. Also, thanks for the reminder that Pepero Day was yesterday............................. Pepero Day is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine's Day/ a romantic holiday in Korea similar to Valentine’s Day. It is named after the Korean snack Pepero and held on November 11, since the date "11/11" resembles four sticks of Pepero. The holiday is observed mostly by young people and couples, who exchange Pepero sticks, other candies, and romantic gifts to show their affection. :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

35 Korean Dramas You Subconsciously Watch When You Are Feeling Down

best-korean-dramas.jpg

Heart-fluttering Korean Romance dramas are as good as sweets and ice cream!

Survey says that a true K-drama fan has a saved list of comfort dramas, kept on all devices. When the going gets tough, those drama pills are summoned from its virtual location to cure its owner.

There are dramas that you watch as a yearly tradition or when you need to clear excess thoughts or emotions. Whether you are a nube or you have been watching on a regular basis, you have a special go-to drama list that you rely on. Especially at times when the currently airing dramas do not fit your palate.

Although a plethora of interesting genres have graced kdramaland through the years, romance stories remain to be the perennial favorites to satisfy your cravings.

The sighs, swoons, squeals, and the wish-we-can-be-those-lead-girl-moments are unexplained therapeutic stress pills that have sustained K-drama following. Fan service series maintains its popularity owing to its iconic sweet scenes and memorable love stories.

Sometimes, the heart-fluttering moments even spur a free pass for audience to forego bad plot as long as regular doses of bickering and saccharine frames are generously distributed each episode.

There are a lot of reasons why we love these kind of dramas. But it all boils down to its addictive drive that puts us on trance to watch it over and over again, without getting tired of it.

Here are some of the best comfort K-Dramas to brighten up your somber mood.

29. My Love From The Star (Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun)

my-love-from-another-star-kdrama-1024x57

Being in consistent high savoring the beautiful alien and top actress love story is but normal when you stumble upon this drama. My Love from the Star is the textbook guide on how rom-com K-Dramas should be done. The impeccable chemistry of the lead couple surges to a memorable love story that would appeal to anyone.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

• Love 1

56 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. KSH is still handsome as can be. He's basically irreplaceable. He's still considered the face of K-dramas. So, I hope we could get to see him back on the small screen the soonest possible. I don't think there will be any new face to replace him. His position at the top is very secure. I look forward to seeing what project he picks next. Also, thanks for the reminder that Pepero Day was yesterday

You're welcome willenette :)

Back to 2014

745c9b2fgy1g8uiz1iz35j20ei0lrt9m.jpg

745c9b2fgy1g8uiz1x904j20fj0adwey.jpg

2019.11.12    Hong Kong News: Kim Soo Hyun is still an advertising darling

Korean drama male power does not reduce

Kim Soo Hyun since July 1 this year ended the Army career retirement, has not been determined to return to the new work of the drama, earlier he guest starred out the "Hotel DeLina" ending, a short dialogue, but the debut has shocked many viewers. Recently, he filmed a new poster for the makeup brand "DPC". At the age of 31, he showed the temperament of "light man" in the photo, combed his hair and showed his forehead, charming eyes and warm smile, the Korean drama is still powerless. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who just retired on July 1 this year, is the spokesperson for the makeup brand "DPC". Recently, the KEYEAST public poster of the firm's office has made a side note. After the retirement, Kim Soo-hyun is obviously more mature than before, and the forehead hair is combed up and replaced. Three sets of clothes give you a "gift" to show his eyes and smile. 

Earlier, there was news that Kim Soo-hyun is expected to star in the tvN new drama "Although Mentally Illness But It Doesn't Matter" (tentative name), which is expected to be broadcast in the first half of next year, but KEYEAST responded by stating: "This is only one of the works in the discussion, although there are a lot of scripts, but Kim Soo Hyun haven't decided yet. For the comeback, Kim Soo-hyun is under pressure, so he won't make a choice easily. But he thinks more about TV dramas than movies."

The fans are more looking forward to his official return to the small screen.

59e054fbgy1g8vcmnz7dzj20rs1detjs.jpg

59e054fbgy1g8vcmin33qj20v811yahj.jpg

59e054fbgy1g8vcmkv659j20v916fdol.jpg

59e054fbgy1g8vcmj3nmyj21100rsaez.jpg