❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

tvN 주말 드라마 '호텔 델루나' 방송화면 캡처

Article: Naver 'Hotel Del Luna' Yeo Jin Goo and IU who have been fated to meet since his previous life... Kim Soo Hyun, the next hotel owner 

1. [+4304,-83]
Wow, the period of time when Yeo Jin Goo grew up into a handsome guy, did Kim Soo Hyun take preservatives?

2. [+4277,-210]
Can we just take 'Arthdal' away and go with 'Hotel 2'?

3. [+2418,-74]
Am I the only one who finds the ending a pity? 
- [+439,-12]
Me too.. Kim Soo Hyun was cool, but to be honest, I don't really care. It'd be better if they make a better ending for 'Hotel Del Luna'. ㅠㅠㅠ I don't know if there will be season 2, but it's not like Kim Soo Hyun is the ending all of a sudden. 
- [+454,-3]
No, but this isn't even an artistic movie, I don't get why they are always leaving it to the viewers' imagination whenever it comes to the ending. I wanted a real happy ending like 'Master's Sun'. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ If it's imagination, then it's imagination, if it's reincarnation, then it is. Why are they making it vague.. It's so frustrating that I can't sleep tonight. 

4. [+1629,-159]
The ending=Kim Soo Hyun..

5. [+1376,-129]
Let's go for season 2 with Blue Moon!

6. [+526,-13]
No, but IU and Yeo Jin Goo went through all the hardship, but the highlight went to Kim Soo Hyun at the end.. 

7. [+493,-8]
'Hotel Del Luna' is really like a dream during the summer. Lee Ji Eun, Yeo Jin Goo, and all the staff, thank you. 

8. [+481,-12]
Why did they create the epilogue for?... If they make that kind of epilogue, the ending of 'Hotel Del Luna' won't be memorable. I just kept thinking that Kim Soo Hyun is going to appear in season 2, and forgot about the real ending of this drama... Looks like I won't be able to remember the ending of this drama. 

9. [+437,-7]
Firstly, Chan Sung said he'll be going to New York the next day. Choi Seo Hee, Scholar Kim, and P.O, all appeared at the end. It seems like it won't be this life, but their reincarnation.. And the flower that God Mago left in Goo Chan Sung's chest, I think Goo Chan Sung won't lose his memories even after reincarnating because of it. 

10. [+413,-15]
Lee Ji Eun's scene was so sad at the end. 

Article: Naver 'Hotel Del Luna' Lee Ji Eun goes to afterlife after Yeo Jin Goo sends her off... Preview of season 2 with Kim Soo Hyun 

1. [+1517,-29]
I was really upset because of the open ending. But I melted when I saw Kim Soo Hyun... I hope this is a hint for season  2. 

2. [+1239,-21]
Did Kim Soo Hyun get to run the hotel because of his resentment that 'Real' was a flop? 

3. [+954,-12]
I look forward to 'Hotel Blue Moon' season 2... The Kim Soo Hyun version, who would the female lead be..? Do Min Joon tried to become a human but died, so God Mago took him in. 

4. [+560,-10]
I had goosebumps. Kim Soo Hyun didn't even appear for a minute but he was so memorable. 

5. [+576,-65]
I hate open endings.. Please explain how Man Wol came back.  ㅠㅠ
- [+672,-0]
It's obvious that it's just an imagination. The scriptwriter just wanted to show how fate goes round, which they will end up meeting again. 

6. [+181,-3]
Man Wol didn't come back, they both imagined that they met again. That's what the lines at the end said. Personally, I wondered what would it be like if Yeo Jin Goo takes over the hotel, meets IU again, and they live happily ever after. The ending is kind of ambiguous. It's a pity.

7. [+135,-0]
This open ending is too open. Chan Sung is going to miss her a lot for the rest of his life... By the way, Kim Soo Hyun is so cool. 

8. [+113,-6]
The ending seriously turned me into a fool. It's crazy with its good start and bad end. The epilogue with Kim Soo Hyun is so much better than the story. What's this?  ㅋㅅㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+110,-5]
Totally different vibes from IU. Please film season 2 with Kim Soo Hyun. ㅠㅠㅠ I thought my heart was about to stop. 

Translation credit: https://melohwa.blogspot.com

• Like 1

Kim Soo-hyun, President of Hotel DeLuna, surprised by Blue Moon

Kim Soo-hyun appeared as a president of 'Hotel Blue Moon'

On January 1, the TVN drama `` Hotel DeLuna '', which ended the chapter, depicts Jang Man-wol (IU) ending his 1300 year life and returning to the afterlife. Koo Chan-sung (Yojin-gu) sent him away with tears, and after the breakup with Jang Man-wol, he dreamed of reunion with him. 

The epilogue scene, which was released after the farewell of the two people, attracted the viewers with the opening scene of the new moon 'Hotel Blue Moon', which was followed by 'Hotel DeLuna'. The president of Blue Moon was Kim Soo-hyun. He dressed up in colorful trinkets and a neat suit, saying, "The moon is up. Let's start." 

Kim Soo-hyun's special appearance before the broadcast was released on that day was already known through the article, but his appearance erupted. It was the first time that Kim Soo-hyun appeared in drama after being discharged from the military. Some have expressed expectations for Season 2, suggesting that Kim Soo Hyun's appearance suggests a sequel to Hotel DeLuna. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000556758&fbclid=IwAR0Gf_7HK2dSV0mizw-GJrS9FDMhbsvWdOE4Fou0s_WqHAC8lYY5TmYBmE0

0000556758_001_20190902062546506.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

Kim Soo-Hyun ending 'Hotel DeLuna' Hotel Blue Moon?

the actor Kim Soo-hyun's special appearance in the final episode tvN drama on weekends" Hotel del Luna' topic. It is the first drama appearance after ilitary. 

In the final episode of 'Hotel DeLuna', which was broadcasted on the 1st, Kim Soo-hyun appeared as the owner of the new hotel 'Hotel Blue Moon'. 

The new hotel was named Blue Moon, and Kim Soo-hyun appeared as the owner. Kim Soo-hyun, who appeared in a suit, greeted the staff after looking around the hotel and said, "The moon is up. Let's start business." 

Viewers who were pleased with the appearance of Kim Soo-hyun responded variously by saying, "Kim Soo-hyun was so cool", "Hotel DeLuna Season 2" and etc. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=119&aid=0002349635

0002349635_001_20190902092521085.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

Kim Soo-hyun, behind the scenes of 'Hotel DeLuna'

"The moon is up, let's start business." 

The last episode of tvN drama 'Hotel DeLuna' was broadcast on the 1st. Kim Soo-hyun appeared as the new owner of Hotel Blue Moon, which connects Hotel DeLuna, where everyone has left. 

When the new owner wearing suit, with  the silhouette in the dark finally appeared, the viewer's reaction exploded with the bright screen. Kim Soo-hyun who appeared on TV just after filming on July 1, was a new stealer. As a result, 'Hotel DeLuna' finished the 16th story with a gorgeous and impact. 

Rumor has it that Hotel DeLuna also paid special attention to security after the appearance of the express cameo. Kim Soo-hyun's filming security began in the middle of the night and ended before sunrise. Kim Soo-hyun is rumored to have melted into the role of owner of Hotel Blue Moon, which is full of charisma and charm

Kim Soo-hyun has previously been selected as a 'good example of a special appearance' by presenting a special appearance and an intense impact on the award-winning starring Na Moon-hee and Shim Eun-kyung [Miss Granny], who mobilized 8.6 million viewers in 2014. Hotel DeLuna is also expected to be remembered as a good example of a special appearance. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000205157

0000205157_001_20190902095749268.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

Kim Soo-hyun's Hotel Blue Moon, Season 2 tvN "Please watch only for special appearance" [Official Admission]

tvN drama on weekends "Hotel del Luna 'is a collection of topics in the epilogue, which implies a season 2, tvN side" Season 2 has not been discussed Bar, "

An official of tvN said on the sporty news on the 2nd of the morning that "there was no discussion about 'Hotel DeLuna' season 2," and said about the epilogue that Kim Soo-hyun appeared in. 

At the final episode of 'Hotel DeLuna', which was broadcasted on the 1st, Kim Soo-hyun appeared as the owner of the new hotel with the existence of a new hotel, Hotel Blue Moon, in Epilogue. Kim Soo-hyun said, "The moon is up. Let's start business." 

The news of Kim Soo-hyun's special appearance was known, but the role and contents were top secret. The production team is rumored to be concerned about toxic security to hide Kim Soo-hyun's special appearance. However, Kim Soo-hyun did not appear until the drama was over, leaving an intense 'one room' as an epilogue that was in doubt. 

'Hotel DeLuna'' finished successfully enough to record the highest rating of tvN drama in 2019. The final episode recorded a whopping 12% (based on Nielsen Korea's national paid platform), surpassing the previous 'Asdal Chronicles'.

As the popularity of bodily sensation such as viewers' response was very hot throughout the airing, enthusiastic support for season 2 is pouring, and many people are praying for the possibility of 'Hotel Blue Moon' with epilogue. As well as the unique material and the episode of each ghost in the omnibus format, it is also expected to be able to produce season 2 sufficiently. 

Kim Soo-hyun's appearance may simply be a special appearance for the fun of the drama, but it is noteworthy that the debate on the production of 'Hotel DeLuna' season 2 will begin based on this reaction. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000205172

0000205172_001_20190902102549603.jpg?type=w540

0002954246_002_20190902082726435.jpg?type=w540

Starring Kim Soo-hyun from 'Hotel DeLona' → Possible Season 2? "No discussion yet"

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003268701

201909021110125725_1_20190902113221140.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

'Hotel DeLuna' Kim Soo-hyun, 'Hotel Blue Moon' guest Drinking cup in hand + staff standing in line "Let's open"

'Hotel DeLuna' Kim Soo-hyun appeared as a guest of 'Hotel Blue Moon', and the public's interest is hot. 

In TVN 'Hotel DeLuna', which was broadcasted on the 1st, actor Kim Soo-hyun made a special appearance and attracted viewers' attention.

On this day, Kim Soo-hyun appeared in the epilogue video and appeared as the new owner of 'Hotel Blue Moon', the moon where the souls stay.

Kim Soo-hyun emerged wearing a suit from an elevator with a door open. He wore a gorgeous ring on his finger and a glass of whiskey in his hand.

Kim Soo-hyun, boasting an unchanging appearance, crossed across the staff lined up in the corridor of Hotel Blue Moon. It was like a gangster head. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who became the owner of Hotel Blue Moon, climbed the stairs and announced a new start with a short ambassador saying, "The moon is up. Let's start business."

Kim Soo-hyun, who has been a hot topic in 'Hotel DeLuna', had a relationship with Yeojin-gu at MBC 'The Moon in the Sun' broadcasted in 2012. 

IU and Kim Soo-hyun also had relationship. The two are reported to have made friendship by appearing in 'Producer' broadcasted on KBS2 in 2015.

http://www.gukjenews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=1165611

1165611_940933_5445.jpg

• Like 2