❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

9 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Yes, it all depends on what is in their contract but I was just wondering if there was a general industry standard.  Since I don't follow any other Korean celebrity, I don't know whether other artiste's time in the military is taken into account towards their contract length.  During their time in the army, their agency still represents them and is the point of contact for schedules after their discharge so I think it should count, but at the same time, they are not making any money for the agency in those two years so the agency would want the contract paused while they are in the army.  

CFs are different since the marketer is buying a license to use their face on their products and still making money for them even when the artist is not active.

Hi yuzu, during RAIN's military days, his contract under his Label that time was followed what was in the paper; only his CFs prior MS were amended. :P

100 Asian Heartthrobs of 2018 – Full List

After almost 14 million votes received from around the world, we proudly present to you the 100 Asian Heartthrobs of 2018 ranked from 100 to number one:

Asian Heartthrobs started off as a blog in 2006, the year when Starmometer.com also debuted on the internet (the term “blog” wasn’t a household name yet that time). Now, we made it into an online poll where the ranking of the Top 100 good-looking, charismatic, and influential male celebrities across the Asian continent will be decided by fans. Yes, you read it right! In the spirit of democracy, the winner of the title “Ultimate Asian Heartthrob” is based on votes of netizens from around the globe.

With the participation of various fans, we were able to determine the ranking of 100 Asian Heartthrobs from no. 100 to number one and we are proud to announce that the winner of our month-long online poll is none other than South Korea’s Kim Taehyung, also known as “V” of the sensational K-pop group BTS.

Here is the complete list of 100 Asian Heartthrobs of 2018:

31. Jungkook, SOUTH KOREA
32. Edward Barber, PHILIPPINES
33. Park Jimin, SOUTH KOREA
34. Enrique Gil, PHILIPPINES
35. Jung Hae In, SOUTH KOREA
36. Lee Min Ho, SOUTH KOREA
37. Ning Zetao, CHINA
38. Kim Soo Hyun, SOUTH KOREA
39. Mario Maurer, THAILAND
40. Do Kyung Soo, SOUTH KOREA

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/25/watch-100-asian-heartthrobs-of-2018-complete-results/

• Like 2

On 6/27/2018 at 11:40 AM, yuzu16 said:

I think the ratings mentioned in the article was referring to the Filipino remake.   I watched a bit on Youtube out of curiosity and all I can say is... never touch a classic.  Remakes hardly ever measure up to the original.  

It was okay for me though.

Can I post this?

• Like 4