❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

He said please believe me, he said please pay attention to me for ten years, he said the award made him feel terrified, he said the pressure of responsibility increasing , he said he wanted to play the spoiled character 

Please listen to him, please believe him. Let him be responsible for the curve of his life, regardless of poverty and wealth, regardless of health and disease, no matter how long, love him to follow him, and in the best way for his rights, for his glory and failure

49fdf2bbjw1erm3jxo0t4j211v0xcnlc.jpg

49fdf2bbjw1ergflix87hj20940jmmxw.jpg

• Like 7

27575690_154960668435082_193539694315280

From MovieTwin2 twitter, 
Link: https://twitter.com/movietwin2/status/961425261785858049

Content in English: 
To celebrate Kim Soo hyun's "Birthday" of "Real" (4.14 release), we will release a preliminary auction admission ticket with third aid! ️ Benefit is "Special clear file (B5 size)" It is completely original design only in Japan Sold from ✨ 2/16! ️ ※ Cinemat Shinjuku · Shinsaibashi, MOVIX Kyoto, Motomachi Film will be on sale. 

cuckoo

26873100_731966110332924_829613454520850

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Kiyowo ....:lol:

Ah, i couldn't post pictures yet, but one thing i notice that he seems to always blush everytime he does kissing scenes..his ears are all red as tomato :D cute..

Perhaps anyone has pics of his kissing scenes? :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah, i couldn't post pictures yet, but one thing i notice that he seems to always blush everytime he does kissing scenes..his ears are all red as tomato :D cute..

I only noticed in YFAS, I think maybe because he's a fanboy of JJH. :lol:

Whenever I post photos, I just copy and paste from the internet.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1