❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

5 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Is this really KSH ?  :D:)   Wish the original photo will be released

23772036_492435647794735_2059392430_n.png?oh=01edfdefe8d24f09ff677b81870c222e&oe=5A141EF4

Thanks for sharing. I remember about the schedule of the trainee. Week 4 is the long march right? So his outfit in this picture fits that schedule. Glad to see he is still healthy and fit.

I feel like singing Miss You Like Crazy..lol!! Ah i do..The training center had better post the pictures at the end of this month or else....:angry:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Thanks shbar3 :)

:dissapointed_relieved::bawling::dissapointed_relieved:

Screenshot_2017-11-19-09-58-55.png

According to the above article by Kmoon Club, Soo Hyun's  Hong Kong Fans, REAL last day of release in HongKong is today.

Since REAL was released in SK in July,  this fan's club has been actively negotiating with the relevant organisations for REAL to be officially released in Hong kong so that the public interested  will be able to watch REAL in the theatres.

Despite the fact that the enthusiastic fans in Hong Kong achieved very  impressive achievements in proving the gaining power  of REAL , the organisations involved are evasive and not committing  themselves for the movie to be officially released. Presently, any audience keen in watching REAL cannot purchase the tickets through the box office but through the club's block bookings. This defeats the club's purpose in trying to get more audiences to see for themselves  Soo Hyun's acting prowess 

The fan club has decided that if REAL cant be released officially but only through block bookings, the club decided to cease the block bookings and all money will be diverted to support REAL when released in Japan.

Very sad to hear this. What is wrong? Who are these people targeting at? Is it KSH or REAL? I am so angry, of course I cannot compare to his fans who went out of their way to try to promote REAL. What do they want? If KSH knows what his fans had gone through, he would be upset.