❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

13 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

This is the actor they hired after Soo Hyun's contract ended last year.  He was the new model starting Sep 2016, but I don't see him on BPO's Facebook after Sep 2017, the models are now foreign non celebrities.  Means his contract only lasted one year.

Ah i see. I didn't know that. I guess they only needed a celebrity to launch their brand, as i read that Beanpole expanded their line to outdoor clothing in 2012. Once it is established and well-known, they don't need it anymore. 

23 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Miss your chubby cheeks :relaxed:

This one is when he was sick right? I can tell from his voice when he was doing the interview. Now from the capture i can tell from his eyes.

By way how big is beyond now? This is the dog that he adopted right? Or other dog?

From NAVER Blog

On October 22, 2016, at Korean Occupational Bowling Match No. 1 game, and the second game on October 30, Kim Soo Hyun dressed in blue uniform number 203.

Kim Soo Hyun passed the first match smoothly, and the Korean Professional Bowling Association hopes to qualify Kim Soo Hyun as a special member, but Kim Soo Hyun declined to enjoy this "ex gratia" as a special member. He had a hard time challenging Game 2.

One year later, on October 23, 2017, Kim Soo Hyun worked hard at health assessment after being judged at level 4 and was pleased to accept the judgment of active duty at level 1, without informing the fans or choosing to leave quietly instead of flirting. Kim Soo Hyun in the First Division recruits the education team, uniform number is 117.

In a very special barracks life, Kim Soo Hyun chose to go through this crucial period of his life just as ordinary people do. Kim Soo Hyun did not choose a very easy way to go but with ordinary people, choose to take a more difficult life path.

Debut 10 years time. Kim Soo Hyun never mind, consistent. Although the result is important, the process is important. He never compromised his life from the little things in his life to the great things in his life. His goal is lofty, his life pattern is very big.

Kim Soo Hyun is "Top Star", so applying for a professional tournament and play is not an easy task. My favorite actor Kim Soo Hyun acting, but also very much like his starring TV series.

Of course, serving this matter is nothing special. However, as the Korean wave "Top Star" in such a high point to choose the most low-key, most quietly enlisted, I think this is the most beautiful way. Because of heart disease and was judged to be public service 4, and then re-examination and regained the rank of active duty 1, and then free and handsome to join the army, and no fan greetings, no empty shouting slogans, no media polite greeting, all this All of the processes are perfect.

A very special person does not have any sense of privilege, acting like the most ordinary person in his life, and such behavior itself would be an "example" to others. Kim Soo Hyun knows how to make himself real, I see it. Although for Kim Soo Hyun, accepting "fans love" is a matter of course, it is often surprising how often each time he sees the suffocating cheers of fans, he is always amazed at this passion It is very grateful and touching.

Kim Soo Hyun seemed to choose a difficult path without hesitation. Instead of choosing a broad and broad path, he chose a very narrow and difficult road. However, this is his behavior has always been inertia. He really is a funny and unexpected people always give, but also a rare handsome person.

This week training is very hard, No. 203, No. 117 Kim Soo Hyun, will cheer for you, will cheer for you.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun seemed to choose a difficult path without hesitation. Instead of choosing a broad and broad path, he chose a very narrow and difficult road. However, this is his behavior has always been inertia. He really is a funny and unexpected people always give, but also a rare handsome person.

This week training is very hard, No. 203, No. 117 Kim Soo Hyun, will cheer for you, will cheer for you.

This makes my heart ache, why does he always choose the more difficult path? :bawling:

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

King of bowling :blush:

I used to bowl then i quit. But Soo Hyun made me bowl again..Lol! It's a good sport, all your muscle moves..but i'm not  as good as he is, i still can't spin my ball :D . But I think Soo hyun's average is not that high compared to my boss, his average is 200-230..so acurate!. Soo hyun needs to practice more..lol!! *ruun..don't kill me....*

• LOL 1