❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, babe19 said:

I think it not only started with the award given for Producer but way back during TMETS. When he beat the senior actors in the best actor category in the 48th Baeksang Award. They say he don’t deserve because he is too young.

Oh I know... I mean by saying 'started' was, me start to talking about the many times antis were jealous (during his daesang wins for Producer) not 'started' as in that Producer the start of his antis being jealous of him. I'm so sorry if I was being confusing hehehe

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, rossy79 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yup, the 'new' is new in this industry, debuted in 2013 (based on google).

Spoiler

For that particular one, he has done his service before. So he should have the opportunity to grab the moment while the others go. Good for him then..

Anyway, another random post, i can't help but seeing the same approaches made by BYJ to handle his popularity and KSH. This KSH's boss is extremely private and out of nowhere he got engaged and married. Probably KSH will do the same as he is under the same person' care  :D  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Don't remember if this article was posted before.

[NEWS 2017.11.03]

Only parts about Soo Hyun translated

SBS News: [Actor Kim Soo Hyun's temporary departure leaves movie industry in state of famine for 20's actors]

Kim Soo Hyun, the star who attracted countless women's hearts in Asia, has become a soldier in defense of the nation. On the 23rd of last month, at the call of duty by the nation, Kim Soo Hyun entered the new recruits training camp in Paju, Gyeonggi Province to become a soldier in active service.

Kim Soo Hyun's enlistment is not only domestic news, but also major news across Asia.  Through the TV series "The Moon Embracing the Sun" in 2012 and "You from the Stars" in 2014,  Kim Soo Hyun achieved top star status in Korea and Asia.  His two year departure is a great regret not only to fans, but also to the advertising and film industries.

In the movie world, the 20's actors are the pillars in attracting the 10's to 40's demographic group.  Especially Kim Soo Hyun, an unique actor who can lead an entire movie with strong box office appeal.

"Secretly Great (2013)" due to the dynamic performance of Kim Soo Hyun,  achieved 7 million admissions in box office sales.  In 2017, the movie "Real" also attracted the large-scale investment by Alibaba Pictures, a movie production company of China's Alibaba Group, due to Kim Soo Hyun's name. Summed up in one sentence, Kim Soo Hyun is "the box office guarantee."

In recent years, Kim Soo Hyun was ranked as one of best 20's Chungmuro actor. Although his latest film "Real" loss at the box office (which is his only loss in the film and television works),  very few people think that the film's defeat will undermine Kim Soo Hyun's status in the movie industry.

Kim Soo-hyun's enlistment is likely to deepen the famine in 20's actor in Chungmuro.  Kim Soo Hyun has a distinct personality and unique charm. Although he joined the army since September, his competence and popularity have been further solidified.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

For that particular one, he has done his service before. So he should have the opportunity to grab the moment while the others go. Good for him then..

Anyway, another random post, i can't help but seeing the same approaches made by BYJ to handle his popularity and KSH. This KSH's boss is extremely private and out of nowhere he got engaged and married. Probably KSH will do the same as he is under the same person' care  :D  

I think he is even more private than his boss?  BYJ  was in another relationship before marrying his wife.  Our boy has never revealed any of his relationships and no one can capture even a blurry picture of him dating over the last 10 years. :bawling:

• LOL 5

23 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I really love his Beanpole cfs. His contract ended in 2016 right? 

Yes, SooHyun was Beanpole Outdoors's model for 5 years since 2012.  His contract ended in Sep 2016.  BPO hired another actor after Soo Hyun's contract ended, but it looks like now they are using regular models instead of a celebrity.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Yuzu,  what happened with REAL in HK ?   Why 'REAL' can only be watched by the private sector, and nobody will be able to buy tickets at the box office.This is undoubtedly a disappointment for Kim Soo Hyun fans :cold_sweat:

Cr : SHK

I don't know either, hwonhwon.  It seems like the movie will only be shown through the block bookings made by fan clubs.  

• Sad 4

12 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Yuzu,  what happened with REAL in HK ?   Why 'REAL' can only be watched by the private sector, and nobody will be able to buy tickets at the box office.This is undoubtedly a disappointment for Kim Soo Hyun fans :cold_sweat:

Yeah, I read in SHK FB page but could not understand fully because it was written in Chinese.  I also hesitated to share here as I'm not sure how big it is an issue. Hopefully, those who can read Chinese can explain in better context.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Yes, SooHyun was Beanpole Outdoors's model for 5 years since 2012.  His contract ended in Sep 2016.  BPO hired another actor after Soo Hyun's contract ended, but it looks like now they are using regular models instead of a celebrity.

No, he's replaced by a young rising 23 yo actor. Around the same age as Soo Hyun when he started endorsing it. Interestingly, i read Beanpole Outdoor is a branch of Beanpole brand that started in 2012, so in a way Soo Hyun helped them grow :) though Beanpole itself was already around from a couple years back. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Yeah, I read in SHK FB page but could not understand fully because it was written in Chinese.  I also hesitated to share here as I'm not sure how big it is an issue. Hopefully, those who can read Chinese can explain in better context.  Thanks.  

there is a translation in english.(klik in see translation)

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

No, he's replaced by a young rising 23 yo actor. Around the same age as Soo Hyun when he started endorsing it. Interestingly, i read Beanpole Outdoor is a branch of Beanpole brand that started in 2012, so in a way Soo Hyun helped them grow :) though Beanpole itself was already around from a couple years back. 

Oh, really?  When I went to the Beanpole Outdoor FB page, I only see foreign models.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Me too. I love his Beanpole ads, he looks handsome , cute, and fresh

and look romantic too:blush:

03464876e84a91691a05435064e84b4b--wind-b

xxd8y.jpg

(sorry for include other models, just to show the romantic side of soohyun, :blush:hopefully no one is bothered with the photos)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yup. I read the article on allkpop and some other news site. 

This is the actor they hired after Soo Hyun's contract ended last year.  He was the new model starting Sep 2016, but I don't see him on BPO's Facebook after Sep 2017, the models are now foreign non celebrities.  Means his contract only lasted one year.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

and look romantic too:blush:

03464876e84a91691a05435064e84b4b--wind-b

xxd8y.jpg

(sorry for include other models, just to show the romantic side of soohyun, :blush:hopefully no one is bothered with the photos)

Not at all. Tbh, i love their CF series. They really look good together. No wonder those shippers are crazy about them :D 

Handsome, cute, fresh, romantic and cool! Lol! 

Too bad they need a younger one to carry on their image..I hope he gets another outdoor clothing ads again. A man in his 30's is at his best in looking sexy and badass! Lol! 

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

This is the actor they hired after Soo Hyun's contract ended last year.  He was the new model starting Sep 2016, but I don't see him on BPO's Facebook after Sep 2017, the models are now foreign non celebrities.  Means his contract only lasted one year.

I see that too, their FB cover is foreign model. Not easy to find a replacement model, BP and Ziozia is like belong to soohyun.(in my opinion):)

• Like 7