❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Random post: Lately i often saw tweets about KSH being linked to this actor from While You Were Sleeping. Yesterday was like a lot because soompi mentions about it in its article. Apparently, people are saying he looks like KSH a lot and many KSH's fans (and haters i believe) also take fancy of this guy..lol! Well, he does look a bit like KSH and of the same age, younger by 2 months. I can't help but being worried a bit..I know everyone has their own fate and all, but with KSH being away for 2 year, i'm afraid that haters will use this also to bring KSH down...well, just my 'motherly' instinct -_-.

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Random post: Lately i often saw tweets about KSH being linked to this actor from While You Were Sleeping. Yesterday was like a lot because soompi mentions about it in its article. Apparently, people are saying he looks like KSH a lot and many KSH's fans (and haters i believe) also take fancy of this guy..lol! Well, he does look a bit like KSH and of the same age, younger by 2 months. I can't help but being worried a bit..I know everyone has their own fate and all, but with KSH being away for 2 year, i'm afraid that haters will use this also to bring KSH down...well, just my 'motherly' instinct -_-.

Already since the beginning of the year there was such news, and disappeared on its own after a while.

Not just him who looks like soohyun , there is also a young athlete and some idols as well. that's the power of ksh name in a news, the news will be interesting if there is a ksh name. Don't be afraid ivanovie ....:)

Good morning and happy Sunday...:blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

Already since the beginning of the year there was such news, and disappeared on its own after a while.

Not just him who looks like soohyun , there is also a young athlete and some idols as well. that's the power of ksh name in a news, the news will be interesting if there is a ksh name. Don't be afraid ivanovie ....:)

That's true, nothing new here.  Throughout the years, the media have spotted multiple KSH lookalikes, basically if they have eyes, ears, nose and mouth, they can say he looks like KSH.  KSH is like a chameleon, some people may slightly resemble him with certain styling but once they change that styling, the resemblance is gone.  You can copy one of his images,  but not all.  I have been to Korea multiple times over the last few years.  When KSH was still very active, his ads can be seen everywhere in shopping and touristy areas.  But you don't get confused on what he is advertising because each of his image is very unique.  Last year I noticed there are many ads of another actor, but his styling is almost identical in every ad.  His hairstyle is the same, smile is the same, even clothing look the same.

00ff5355de71fc7b391079ac1796af13--korea-style-ad-campaigns.jpg

#KimSooHyun CF for Cuckoo Electronic  #KimSooHyun Oppa #Handsome #Yummylicious #Hunklicious #Droolicious

New actors crop up all the time, there is room for everybody.  KSH will enter another stage in his life after he is discharged from the army, he has already reached a peak in his 20's and will work towards his next peak in this 30's.  Just like fans that fancy the younger opas will move on, he will move on to continue being an all rounder actor.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, kayeseight said:

Yup, that's why his antis are so mad (more like jealous I believe) of him because of his many accolades in one year alone. Don't even get me started when people were mad he got daesang for playing Baek Seung Chan. That one really struck their nerves lol!

Ah, I hope we got to see his photos at the ceremony. I miss him so badly...

I think it not only started with the award given for Producer but way back during TMETS. When he beat the senior actors in the best actor category in the 48th Baeksang Award. They say he don’t deserve because he is too young.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

That's true, nothing new here.  Throughout the years, the media have spotted multiple KSH lookalikes, basically if they have eyes, ears, nose and mouth, they can say he looks like KSH.  KSH is like a chameleon, some people may slightly resemble him with certain styling but once they change that styling, the resemblance is gone.  You can copy one of his images,  but not all.  I have been to Korea multiple times over the last few years.  When KSH was still very active, his ads can be seen everywhere in shopping and touristy areas.  But you don't get confused on what he is advertising because each of his image is very unique.  Last year I noticed there are many ads of another actor, but his styling is almost identical in every ad.  His hairstyle is the same, smile is the same, even clothing look the same.

00ff5355de71fc7b391079ac1796af13--korea-style-ad-campaigns.jpg

#KimSooHyun CF for Cuckoo Electronic  #KimSooHyun Oppa #Handsome #Yummylicious #Hunklicious #Droolicious

New actors crop up all the time, there is room for everybody.  KSH will enter another stage in his life after he is discharged from the army, he has already reached a peak in his 20's and will work towards his next peak in this 30's.  Just like fans that fancy the younger opas will move on, he will move on to continue being an all rounder actor.

Actually to me KSH is already an icon to have so many people trying to be like him, take the opportunity to pull him or run him down. It proves to show that he is a threat. I don’t see others having that privilege! 

I have given up looking at other sites where they compare him with others. To me, he is just KSH and no one can replace “UNIQUE”! :blush:

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, babe19 said:

Actually to me KSH is already an icon to have so many people trying to be like him, take the opportunity to pull him or run him down. It proves to show that he is a threat. I don’t see others having that privilege! 

I have given up looking at other sites where they compare him with others. To me, he is just KSH and no one can replace “UNIQUE”! :blush:

Very well said babe...., there may be a new star (popular star), but no one can replace Soohyun, because Soohyun is Soohyun, he creates his own trend (like bowling).
He never brought another person's name to increase his popularity. As many fans say he is "the one and only Soohyun":wub:

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Very well said babe...., there may be a new star (popular star), but no one can replace Soohyun, because Soohyun is Soohyun, he creates his own trend (like bowling).
He never brought another person's name to increase his popularity. As many fans say he is "the one and only Soohyun":wub:

These "new" stars that are being compared to Soo Hyun, I noticed they are around the same age as him.  Are they new to the industry or just newly discovered?  If they are just starting out now, their opportunities will be lessened in the next few years being in their early 30's competing with established actors also in their 30's with lots more experience.  All the late 20's that enlisted this year will be back in 2019 one by one.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

These "new" stars that are being compared to Soo Hyun, I noticed they are around the same age as him.  Are they new to the industry or just newly discovered?  If they are just starting out now, their opportunities will be lessened in the next few years being in their early 30's competing with established actors in their 30's with lots more experience.  All the late 20's that enlisted this year will be back in 2019 one by one.

Spoiler

Yup, the 'new' is new in this industry, debuted in 2013 (based on google).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Yeah..i saw it already but this one is the most buzzed one. Well, true what you said, it'll probably disappear after a while. 

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I like what you said there, true he has his peak in his 20's. The others will have their own peak in their 20's, while he will try to reach his peak in his 30's. That somehow eases my mind :) I will not care if he's being compared, he is who he is even if he falls down and up again. Though I do hope my baby will always stay on top, but that would be impossible as human's life will always have its up and down. But as long as he keeps on striving for a higher level, I have confidence that he will become a prominent actor in Korea. I read somewhere that he's the Leonardo Dicaprio of Korea :D 

• Like 4