❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

After MLFTS, I got interested to know more of KSH, hence read up a lot of stuff about him from various sites. It took me few months before I started contributing in this forum.   I like the “atmosphere” here.  Contributors here are a peaceful bunch.

I read the 2 rumors some of you were talking earlier on.  I gave up on that "A" site as netizen were trolling there.  There is this one hater that will never fail to post the same nasty comment in every article about KSH.  Nothing new but the same old comment copied and paste.  The rumors recycled over the years with no backing.  The subject loses its credibility once you see through the haters’ intention.

Here’s a pretty flower from KSH to all :wink:

qOM8Iuz.gif

Cr. logo

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hi Yuzu16, thanks for the explanation. Of course i don't believe the story because i can see from BTS videos he's a nice and polite person. Probably the one who complained was his hater or just missed the timing when it happened (perhaps he/she said hi to him or tried to make contact)

I was just wondering if the issue you guys were talking about on the previous pages was related to that complain or something else i don't know. I can't recall negative news about him other than that complain, his half sister and him modelling underwear when he was teen, and the last one about Real.

But what you said about him being on the hot spot when his popularity exploded in 2014 was an eye opener for me. Yeah, that makes sense, the more famous a person, the more haters (jealous people) he/she gets. I hope his fans stay loyal to him and support him all the way.

No problem, ivanovie.  Everybody gets angry from time to time, but I think for a top star like Soo Hyun, even if they get inconvenienced in public, they will not be rude to the person for the sake of their image.  During the filming of MLFTS, a policeman saw Soo Hyun at the police station where they were filming.  He wanted to take pictures but Soo Hyun politely asked him not to.  The policeman posted his on his IG and said Soo Hyun was very polite about it.

About the rumors we are talking about, it will only make your blood boil like kayeseight said if you read about it.  The gist is there was blind item about a rising male star's bad personality and a couple people in the comment section guessed Soo Hyun because he was very popular that time after Sun Moon.  That was it -- no proof, no blurry candid picture, nothing linked to him other than being a popular male star, but someone mentioned this name in the comments and it stuck with netizens.  Mind you, he wasn't even a rising star but already highly sought after back then.  The report also came with a black sketch outline of the said male star and it looked nothing like Soo Hyun,  the cut out person has a muscular wide built, other names were also thrown out as guesses, but people will believe what they want to believe.  For all we know, the whole blind item could be directed at no one and completely fabricated by a trash reporter to fill his or her news quota.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

No problem, ivanovie.  Everybody gets angry from time to time, but I think for a top star like Soo Hyun, even if they get inconvenienced in public, they will not be rude to the person for the sake of their image. 

Maybe you can explain me Yuzu, why his name also linked with HK singer in 2014. Because it is so random :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Maybe you can explain me Yuzu, why his name also linked with HK singer in 2014. Because it is so random :D

It was completely random.  As you remember, KSH/Professor Do took Asia by storm in 2014, anything related to him was a hot topic.  Soo Hyun was signed on to endorse Dove Chocolate with GEM, a HK singer who is very popular in China.   Before the two stars even met, a tabloid fabricated a story saying the two are in an underground relationship and KSH accepted a lot of endorsements in China to be closer to GEM.  Once the news got out, it freaked KSH and Keyeast out.  Reportedly, Keyeast immediately request that Soo Hyun not stay in the same hotel as GEM.  During the filming of the CF,  they had zero interaction other than the actual filming, but there was BTS footage of GEM wanting to make conversation with Soo Hyun but he walked past her.  Once filming wrapped up, Soo Hyun flew back to Korea the same day.   No one believed the story of them dating and HK tabloids made fun of GEM for being snubbed by KSH.   She and her manager tried to cover up and said they had no idea who he is but was just told he is currently a very popular Korean star.  Netizens outed Gem for lying when they found an old SNS post of her squealing with delight when she found out she was going to film a chocolate CF with Do Manager.  Some people insinuated that she fed the tabloid stories to be linked with Soo Hyun.

(This is another example of SH being very cautious around female costars to avoid rumors)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

About the rumors we are talking about, it will only make your blood boil like kayeseight said if you read about it.  The gist is there was blind item about a rising male star's bad personality and a couple people in the comment section guessed Soo Hyun because he was very popular that time after Sun Moon.  

Ah i see..come to think of it, i think i read about the news back then. Poor KSH, he often becomes the target. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

It was completely random.  As you remember, KSH/Professor Do took Asia by storm in 2014, anything related to him was a hot topic.  Soo Hyun was signed on to endorse Dove Chocolate with GEM, a HK singer who is very popular in China.   Before the two stars even met, a tabloid fabricated a story saying the two are in an underground relationship and KSH accepted a lot of endorsements in China to be closer to GEM.  Once the news got out, it freaked KSH and Keyeast out.  Reportedly, Keyeast immediately request that Soo Hyun not stay in the same hotel as GEM.  During the filming of the CF,  they had zero interaction other than the actual filming, but there was BTS footage of GEM wanting to make conversation with Soo Hyun but he walked past her.  Once filming wrapped up, Soo Hyun flew back to Korea the same day.   No one believed the story of them dating and HK tabloids made fun of GEM for being snubbed by KSH.   She and her manager tried to cover up and said they had no idea who he is but was just told he is currently a very popular Korean star.  Netizens outed Gem for lying when they found an old SNS post of her squealing with delight when she found out she was going to film a chocolate CF with Do Manager.  Some people insinuated that she fed the tabloid stories to be linked with Soo Hyun.

(This is another example of SH being very cautious around female costars to avoid rumors)

Thanks Yuzu, because I confused why there is rumor with her. But I understand now :)

• Like 4

On 11/15/2017 at 10:25 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

2017.11.15 "REAL" Hong Kong star public priority field : "Kim Soo Hyun" the name is the best publicity! 

Last night 'REAL' star public benefit priority field Hong Kong people, the attendance at the venue reached 89%, sincerely hope that the next few days more HK people like and the presence of support for the film

After the movie, relevant media also reported: The movie" Real " starring Korean star Kim Soo Hyun, held a charity premiere in Causeway Bay tonight. Deng Da Zhi, Li Lin En, Hu Min Shan, Chen Weiqi with the girl group Sugar Baby, who appeared to join in. Hu Minshan said, with particular reference to special friends like Kim Soo Hyun

:bawling: I'm so late from school projects and I'm missing a whole week but I'm just catching up and this makes me so happy to see HK supporting Real. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Let me guess, you read this on OneHallyu and that person happens to know someone who lives in that small village where Secretly Greatly was filmed?  

Spoiler

.Could you enlighten me but why does the ppl from that place and sometimes All kpop always post negative reports on Kim Soo Hyun. I remember when I'm new and was trying to read more on him the people in those forums commented negatively towards his character, that Soo Hyun has a bad character bc of something he wtote on his sns probably as a joke (remember  he'd a jokester as he dress up as a sister once)... and some ppl say he even say things about marrying a 21 years old at 41... Don't  they understand humor? Oh and of course the fake scandal. I GUESS that's why Soo Hyun become protective of his image after his popularity rise.

I've also been to one blog and the owner of that popular blog is always criticizing him bc she feels he was all over the place after MLFAS.... smfh. Haters doesnt like him not because of his acting or anything but bc of his popularity and made up rumors in which there  are no clear cut proof. It makes me angry and protective when ppl take news about his supposedly 'personality' to degrade him. I guess that's why antis think we are one of the worst Fandom? How ridiculous is that. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Mmm..i think i'm clueless here. What's the issue about? I think i once read someone said he was rude when filming secretly greatly. 

Spoiler

Back then there was a blind item of this famous idol breaking up with an actor. I don't really remember the exact words, but the commenters said the actor was Soohyun and later on made up a story how he was a p*ych* that's why the girl breaking up with him. So now, people always bring that up whenever there's news about him. Like yuzu has said, he really has a clean past so people always cling to that one narrative whenever they can. And that's really pissing me off. 

Sorry for rambling... hehehe.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

Back then there was a blind item of this famous idol breaking up with an actor. I don't really remember the exact words, but the commenters said the actor was Soohyun and later on made up a story how he was a p*ych* that's why the girl breaking up with him. So now, people always bring that up whenever there's news about him. Like yuzu has said, he really has a clean past so people always cling to that one narrative whenever they can. And that's really pissing me off. 

Sorry for rambling... hehehe.

2 hours ago, min woo said:
  Hide contents

.Could you enlighten me but why does the ppl from that place and sometimes All kpop always post negative reports on Kim Soo Hyun. I remember when I'm new and was trying to read more on him the people in those forums commented negatively towards his character, that Soo Hyun has a bad character bc of something he wtote on his sns probably as a joke (remember  he'd a jokester as he dress up as a sister once)... and some ppl say he even say things about marrying a 21 years old at 41... Don't  they understand humor? Oh and of course the fake scandal. I GUESS that's why Soo Hyun become protective of his image after his popularity rise.

I've also been to one blog and the owner of that popular blog is always criticizing him bc she feels he was all over the place after MLFAS.... smfh. Haters doesnt like him not because of his acting or anything but bc of his popularity and made up rumors in which there  are no clear cut proof. It makes me angry and protective when ppl take news about his supposedly 'personality' to degrade him. I guess that's why antis think we are one of the worst Fandom? How ridiculous is that. 

And now they use Real to attack soohyun,  and they often use words that make us angry. just because of "that" scene.

As we know, soohyun is not a person who is crazy for popularity.

with his acting skills, at the age not yet even 30 years he has got 4 daesang, in the second year became the lead actor he got best actor in baeksang awards, and in 2014 alone he got 20 awards.(that's why they don't like  him.)

Next week is the last week of his training.  hopefully we can see his photos before his real serve:blush:

Fighting!!!!fighting!!!!

23595051_133195200720120_908053766815612

Cr.logo

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

in 2014 alone he got 20 awards.(that's why they don't like  him.)

Next week is the last week of his training.  hopefully we can see his photos before his real serve:blush:

Yup, that's why his antis are so mad (more like jealous I believe) of him because of his many accolades in one year alone. Don't even get me started when people were mad he got daesang for playing Baek Seung Chan. That one really struck their nerves lol!

Ah, I hope we got to see his photos at the ceremony. I miss him so badly...

• Like 3