❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

3 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Annyeong ....

These photos are very potent! My eyes are glued to my mobile phone screen and I can totally stare at those inviting lips of his forever!! :blush:

Thanks, @hwonhwon_stv, for posting those fan photos celebrating his 10th year anniversary. It is heartening to see/know that he has such dedicated bunch of fans who are accompanying him through thick and thin. 

• Like 5

2017.07.24 Kim Soo Hyun debut 10th anniversary

REPORT OF OUR SUPPORT [ FROM LK CHINESE FANS CLUB ], PART 2

[PERSIST ………. CHARITY CHAPTER]

Year 2017 for Soo Hyun, for us, destined to be not an ordinary year.

During this year, Soo Hyun bid farewell to the 20’s generation leaving behind a challenging and memorable REAL.

This is not headstrong . We had already passed our youth or the yet to come youth for some, should we ask ourselves have we been so brave or are able to be so brave as him. Believed those who love him sincerely will praise him for this. To him, he is forever looking for challenge, do what he likes which is the best medal youth awarded himself.

In this year LK Fans Club as usual persisted to accompany Soo Hyun in his journey. Through our http://gongyi.weibo.com/h5/r/222782 “love heart 1+1 and with the help of “China youth foundation” in far and beautiful Yunnan constructed a “Soo Hyun Library”.

On 31st May In a primary school of Yun Nan an “International children learning programme” was conducted and the activity was officially opened by the Chairman of the Yun Nan Women’s Federation. As per our request, informed the children that the library was a present from an Uncle named “Kim Soo Hyun” fans. Hopefuly they are the same as this “Uncle” forever follow their dream and never slack.

There was a slight hitch here. We were busy with the preparation of the support of REAL, and were unable to produce a common designed inscribed board. We were astonished when we saw the huge logo of LK in the picture. However, the committee members told us that that was the teachers kindly feelings for those who helped them. Although in future there may be new boards replacing it, but such simple and honest feelings warm our hearts.

Time is forever, we will not disperse.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, khlgpc said:

These photos are very potent! My eyes are glued to my mobile phone screen and I can totally stare at those inviting lips of his forever!! :blush:

Thanks, @hwonhwon_stv, for posting those fan photos celebrating his 10th year anniversary. It is heartening to see/know that he has such dedicated bunch of fans who are accompanying him through thick and thin. 

Thanks for saying it first khlgpc!  I couldn't help but stare at Soo Hyun's lips too but was too embarrassed to say it :D

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

The boss Jang Tae Young or the mask Jang Tae Young :D

Foto Lucky Kim.

This is the mask (fake) JTY, look at the fear in his eyes.  He so wants to be like the real JTY, but his weakness and anxiety come through when faced with a dangerous situation.

• Like 5