❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

This fans gave Soo Hyun iphone 7. Soo Hyun was suprised and said Wow !!. Then Fans said she gave him iphone 7, so he could take selfie more and post it in his instagram and he dont need to erase because it has 32gb memory storage . He laughed. Then She said his fans miss him so much and also she flew 17 hours to meet him last night. So he asked " is your back ok ?" Suprised with his question, the fans asked him back "is your hand ok ?" Soohyun showed her his hand and said " it's ok" 

14709449_563847550487795_507492330673012

cr. logo

Hide contents

14701160_1802105623391177_26506167930260

(repost.Ikstars KSH)

The iphone7 the fan gave has 256G storage, not 32G

• Like 4

LETTER from Kim Soo Hyun LadyKmoon Fans Club :

We sincerely love Mr Kim Soo Hyun

Hello . We are from China " Kim Soo Hyun LadyKmoon Fans Club " , mainly of mature female fans base , majority of members are mother and some even older than your mother . Women of this age is characterized once fell in love so will always love it . Not to mention , you still our first idol . Although belonging to different countries , but fell in love with you is a fate . Like you said in " My Love From The Star " , earth people call it a fate .

We will always , always support you . Regardless of your television or your other option work , we will do all possible things for you . You don't remember which one individual of us , but you only need to know that in China , there is such a group of people like you make serious efforts in working life , but also quietly supporting you , that was enough .

A few days ago , we are concerned that you participated in a bowling career trials , and everyone thinks you're good . You give up privileges association , choose play with other players and involved in the game as you show up in the game : brave , serious , honest , adhere to the spirit , so that each one of us is proud of you . For this reason , we love you more because you are upright man . Also you can enjoy your hobby than career , make more friends , we also sincerely happy for you . 

However , we still hope one day to see you on the silver screen , whether movies or TV shows . You are our trust actor , we will do our best to support your work . We have been looking forward to the arrival of the REAL . REAL will be released next year , please don't worry , you for acting , we will take care box office !

The Oscar statuette representing our blessings and expectations . I believe that one day , you will work to the world , loved by a wider audience . Finally there is a request , you often have no news for a long time , let us be very missed so I hope you can send from time to time tweeting or INS , even show your photography works also good . If we can often hear your message , let us know your life is very comfortable and very happy , so we are also very satisfied .

I wish you and your family health and happiness !

I wish REAL success !

Welcome to China and is willing to meet as soon as possible !

From China " Ki Soo Hyun LadyKmoon fans Club "

November 1 , 2016

14900475_196668580780719_8279550025337383257_n.jpg?oh=4a1ca0be4f116a3db8e3e84061f6b508&oe=58D0B6BD

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun LadyKmoon Fans Club give card and letter to Soo Hyun at Ziozia Fansign Event [ November 4 ]

CARD :

Mr Kim Soo Hyun : We are from China " Kim Soo Hyun LadyKmoon Fans club "

You are our trust actor , we will always do our best to support you . This gift represents our wishes and expectations . I believe that one day . you will work to the world , loved by a wider audience .

REAL will be released next year , please don't worry . You responsible to acting , we will take care and responsible for box office .

I wish you and your family health and happiness !

I wish REAL big success !

Welcome to China and is willing to meet as soon as possible !

How we wish we are capable of making the statement highlighted in red also.

When one  of us was in Singapore, she watched a movie (cant remember exactly the date but should be 2 or 3 months ago) of another very popular korean actor and could not believe the number of seats in the theatre taken up. It was a weekday though. Talking about Singapore, Soo Hyun's popularity may not equal that of the popular actor in term of fanbase.

We are worried for Soo Hyun (may be unnecessary) if the movie REAL  (his heart and soul) is not popular in Indonesia. We cant do anything to help him. Even if we hope that we can get the DVD of REAL and screen shots every interesting part of the movie and post them everywhere, we cant guarantee that the DVD will be released in time.

P/s we thought KMoon is from HongKong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kshbar3 said:

How we wish we are capable of making the statement highlighted in red also.

When one  of us was in Singapore, she watched a movie (cant remember exactly the date but should be 2 or 3 months ago) of another very popular korean actor and could not believe the number of seats in the theatre taken up. It was a weekday though. Talking about Singapore, Soo Hyun's popularity may not equal that of the popular actor in term of fanbase.

We are worried for Soo Hyun (may be unnecessary) if the movie REAL  (his heart and soul) is not popular in Indonesia. We cant do anything to help him. Even if we hope that we can get the DVD of REAL and screen shots every interesting part of the movie and post them everywhere, we cant guarantee that the DVD will be released in time.

P/s we thought KMoon is from HongKong.

Actually the most important box office is Korea's.  Even if the movie does well in other countries but the box office sales is not ideal in Korea, it is still considered a flop.  I have 100% trust in Soo Hyun that Real will do well in Korea.

Many fans from HK and China are already planning to go to Korea to support the box office when Real releases.  While I can't be physically there, I have asked a Korean friend to help me buy a ticket on the opening day.  That will be my very, very small contribution towards the 10 million tickets sales :D

KMoon is from China, the official HK Fanclub is SHK.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Actually the most important box office is Korea's.  Even if the movie does well in other countries but the box office sales is not ideal in Korea, it is still considered a flop.  I have 100% trust in Soo Hyun that Real will do well in Korea.

Many fans from HK and China are already planning to go to Korea to support the box office when Real releases.  While I can't be physically there, I have asked a Korean friend to help me buy a ticket on the opening day.  That will be my very, very small contribution towards the 10 million tickets sales :D

KMoon is from China, the official HK Fanclub is SHK.

We felt so much better after reading your response.

We also know what we can do when REAL is released in Korea.

Thanks so much.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

i think  iphone 7 have 3 spec for capacity, 32/125/256...125and 256GB exclusively available for jet black... or maybe i'm wrong....and thank for the correction Yuzu.... :blush:

The fan got him the jet black since black seems to be his favourite color (he likes to wear all black in his daily life). 

Actually I don't understand fans that buys such expensive gifts, he is super rich himself and it's quite bothersome to switch phones.  If he doesn't use it, it's a waste.  Soo Hyun's probably not the type of person that will regift the gifts he receives from fans to someone else since he knows the gifts are meant for him, but what to do with all the gifts fans give him?

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

The fan got him the jet black since black seems to be his favourite color (he likes to wear all black in his daily life). 

Actually I don't understand fans that buys such expensive gifts, he is super rich himself and it's quite bothersome to switch phones.  If he doesn't use it, it's a waste.  Soo Hyun's probably not the type of person that will regift the gifts he receives from fans to someone else since he knows the gifts are meant for him, but what to do with all the gifts fans give him?

I think like that too, he can buy anything he wants...... or maybe the way she expressed her love as a big fan of Soohyun ..but if me, i prefer to give a gift that cannot be purchased anywhere...:blush:, but everyone has a different opinion .... hopefully Soohyun use gifts given these fans . And I'm curious .... how Soohyun store all the gifts he got from his fans.... :blush:

• Like 4

14717449_1741339379524363_44716121884186

2016.11.04 "ZIOZIA " fansign .. fan account •

fan gave Soohyun to see if he is surprised by the gift because the item looks abit scary. He was not scared. Fan told him its jelly candy. KSH squished candy very hard, many times.... if the clear plastic cover was not there, he would have probably taken it and played with it. 

cr. logo

• Like 4

:phew::phew::phew:

A brief translation of the article written by "An observer from a distant land"

A wind-winded and repeating post script - Kim Soo Hyun's challenge of Bowlings.

Preface: Last week, after the closing of the tournament, I was actually tinking of writing the post script but decided that it may not be necessary. Whatever needed to be said is said and it may be too much to repeat over again. However, every media incessantly praised his challenging spirit touching me over and over again and decided to write again. If you think that i am too long winded, please dont read. I really understand.

Today, the entire screen is on his "bloody war". Although failure yet honourable.  Though not his intention, this tournament inadvertently became an encouraging and aspirational movie.   Talking about aspiration and encourage,  I dont hope to see those  "chicken soup"(if we are not mistaken there was some essays/books on this title). As long as one receive the basic education and have some upbrings will understand the basic principle of being a human being. The difference between individuals lies in the ability to differentiate between right and wrong and should or should not. Of course it is easy to do right at a short period but forever doing right need determination. As said Easier said than done. I admit at the first instance that i am not such a disciplined person. however, though not as good as some but also better than some. So I am quite satisfied with myself now. However, early this year, i accidentally fell into the pit of a person named "Kim Soo Hyun" This mystical young man carries  his compass with him and seems to know for every moment and every step he should take. And every step he takes is with a clear conscience. To us, the bowling tournament is a "bloody war" but to him is just normal chores. To him, since in it, might as well dedicate wholeheartedly. As everybody have said it is his habit to be outstanding or excellent.  Remember when I first started writing about him, I said "he takes everything he does seriously, but never takes himself seriously." After sometime, certainly he becomes OUTSTANDING.

People said that Kim Soo Hyun has very strong desires to win. However to me, instead of saying that he has strong desires to win, might as well described him as having thirst of  challenging his own limit. Because of this thirst of challenging his own limits, he has no fear of failure and proceeds.  To him, the process is more important to him than the result.  Since whether success or failure is not the criteria for his challenge, the importance is on whether he did his best. That is the reason whether sweat or blood flows, he still enjoys himself. Compared to him, vainity rules us and we only yearned for success. Because of vainity, we take on plenty  but let go very little. Moving forward, lets remind ourselves not to pay too much attention to success or failure but do our best on every challenge.

Another difference of Soo Hyun and us is that he never slow down to lament on his failure or enjoy his success. He prepares his next step and actually already stride proudly forward on his next project. He is not reckless. As long as with determination and conscience clear to himself, not hurting others, he will always move forward. To experience his own glory. That is also the reason why he is always faster than others. If he is to know that all medias are still reporting on his tournament, he may think that it is not necessary because he has already embark on another journey. To be able to catch up with him, i have no choice but to put down my luggage and quickly follow him.

Actually I always find Language a very amusing thing. Definitely there is no life in it and also not touchable but it is so active. There is no limit or restriction and it kept on changing. Every phrase can be interpreted differently according to the change of circumstances. That is to say, a person's action can  add colours or meanings of certain wordings from the book. Writing for Soo Hyun is very satisfying. His every movement is full of colours and action. His changes are real. Soo Hyun ah, I know you will continue with your glorious activities and allow me to follow you and to be as usual long winded.

P/s this article is not to brag his abilities but for this bowling tournament, he did revealed a real challenging spirit and so a little more praise should not be disallowed. What say you?

• Like 6

:wub::wub::wub:

A very beautiful picture, a nice combination of the starry  sky and the thoughtful mood of Soo Hyun fits perfectly. The colourful scheme is loud yet soothing. Soo Hyun thoughtful mood brings a bit of mystery to the surrounding enviroment.

Those background buildings faint reflection on the river makes this picture even more tranquil/calm.

The background buildings look very familiar. Where is it?

14907232_315593575478944_2327381250393256606_n.jpg?oh=2a4cfedfae11e5f17463f1cbc31f74d9&oe=5889CF9D

many thanks to the owner.

• Like 3

:blush::blush::blush:

Looking at this picture is like having a sumptuous dinner after being on diet for many days. Not that we can eat up Soo Hyun but that all hungers, angers, frustrations, dissatisfactions, anxiety, depression are eaten up and leaving us a satisfied person.

He is so natural and unpretentious in all the reactions here. Though it appeared to us that there are some traces of tiredness in him, he is generally happy. Can see through the windows of his soul (the eyes) that he is trying his best to bring happiness to the surround fans.

Though tired, natural and unpretentious, we can still see the irresistible force, the image of a Super Star.We will not be tired even looking at this picture a hundred times.

14712165_1608015962833927_52310362669040

cr to the owner

• Like 4

:blush::blush::blush:

14900586_316659348705700_4481541538364106596_n.jpg?oh=071350b32cc4420d0400c26815ba3a97&oe=58CE1107

We avoided looking at Soo Hyun's pictures of his younger days knowing well Hwonhwon and Rossy would guess what we would be writing. However, all sorts of feelings wells up in our heart and we thought that just say a few words to ease our sense organs.

It is the same Soo Hyun with the same signature smile. But there is a tremendously great difference between his status then and now. At that time, he was once chased out of the studio (meeting room) by a director when he tried to voice his opinion. When we saw the picture, our hearts just broke into many pieces especially when looking at those with him in the room at that time. They seemed very amused witnessing his embarrassment. We wonder whether those actors/actresses are still amused or shocked by Soo Hyun's success today. Thanks to those who put up this piece of Soo Hyun's past whatever their motives are. Even if it is to embarrass Soo Hyun  we are still grateful to them as  we are able to know Soo Hyun better and of course love him more.

At that time, he was ignored by most directors. Even his managers then approached Directors for help but were ignored. He worked hard even in the smallest role but went unnoticed. For years he strived and struggled just to pursue his passion in acting. Though one professor of the university predicted that Soo Hyun would never "be in the mud for long ", most directors then were short sighed. They did not notice the sparkling  Soo Hyun.

During that time, In "Will it snow in Christmas" he was made to jump 30 times into the River during very cold period for one particular scene or rather for a scene that lasted a few minutes. Would that director dared to make another popular actor do that? Soo Hyun followed his instructions without any complaints. His professional etiquette is honourable.

Thanks to Soo Hyun's endurance, as he said "he gnashed his teeth" through all these embarrassments/abashments/obstacles etc and finally today he is a Super Star. He can if he wanted to (we presumed) choose the director for a particular drama or movie. 

We promise to just say a few words and so not touching on those who accused Soo Hyun of taking advantage of them for lunches, his pitiful family background and so on.

Following Rossy saying Good night

• Like 6