❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun invites you to visit Seoul in new CF

CWOy9r8U8AA2EUB.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is the current honorary ambassador for Seoul City, and his new CF to promote Korea’s capital city to the world has been released on December 15th.

The actor has become one of the hottest Hallyu stars around in recent memory, thanks to his hit dramas like ‘My Love from the Star’ and ‘The Producers.’

The new CF lasting 30 seconds will introduce iconic attractions of Seoul like the Han River, Dongdaemum Design Plaza (DDP), and others, with the theme revolving around ‘You and My Seoul.’ The night scenery of Banpo Bridge and the LED roses at DDP not only displayed the beauty of Seoul, and was also brightened by the appearance of Kim Soo Hyun.

The CF will be aired on CCTV in China, and other television networks across Asia. Kim Soo Hyun was appointed as the honorary ambassador of Seoul City last October.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun will soon begin filming for ‘REAL.’

By: Alvin
Copyright: Kpopfighting

• Like 4

Kim Soo Hyun's Seoul promotion video released

Kim Soo Hyun's Seoul promotion video has been released.

On December 15th, a representative of Kim Soo Hyun's management agency (Key East Entertainment) announced that the City of Seoul promotion video that Kim Soo Hyun participated in has been released in China and many other Asian countries.

The video is about 30-seconds long, and it shows Kim Soo Hyun at many different tourist attractions around Seoul, including Han River Park, Dongdaemun Design Plaza.

The video also shows the night view at Banpo Bridge and DDP Rose Garden, and a great number of fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the video.

The promotion video will be broadcast on major TV channels of several different countries in Asia.

Kim Soo Hyun was appointed as the honorary ambassador of City of Seoul in October 2014, and he will be participating in many more different activities to promote Seoul.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is scheduled to start shooting a new film titled 'REAL' soon.

Kim Soo Hyun's Seoul promotion video released

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 3

Lee Sung-min to act alongside Kim Soo-hyun

Actor Lee Sung-min, who won 2015’s Paeksang Arts Awards for his role in TV drama “Misaeng,” will take part in Kim Soo-hyun’s next silver screen work “Real,” his agency confirmed Tuesday.

“Real” is a noir-action-thriller film about a troubleshooter who cleans up the dark underworld and a news reporter who gets involved. Kim Soo-hyun, widely loved after K-drama “My Love From Another Star,” will act the lead troubleshooter Jang Tae-young.

Director Lee Jung-sub of horror film “Arang” and thriller “Rainbow Eyes” will oversee the production.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

10 Overused K-Drama Plots We Love to Hate

It seems like every Korean drama has a few scenes that never fail to make an appearance throughout the series. From the piggy back ride to the wrist grab, the slow motion back hug to the drunken stumble home, there are certain scenes that K-drama viewers have come to accept as normal (no matter how many times they see them). Apart from these repetitive scenes though, there are also an abundance of overused (and overly dramatic) plots that K-drama writers tend to use. Have you seen them all?  Check it out in our list of “10 Overused K-Drama Plots We Love to Hate.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

10. The Extreme Makeover Plot

Let’s start with a plot that is tried and true! Our drama generally starts off with a hottie in disguise, before going through a total transformation to win the heart of the other lead. Whether the person in question is Kim Soo Hyun in “Dream High,Lee Jong Suk in “Pinocchio” or Shin Min Ah in “Oh My Venus,” somehow these extremely gorgeous people hide their looks with a messy hairdo or a few extra pounds.

d11

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Stars promote Seoul

Kim Soo-hyun, Park Shin-hye participate in campaigns to boost Korea’s image

Hallyu celebrities, with their pan-Asian appeal and growing worldwide fan base, are increasingly taking an active part in promoting Korea’s national brand.

One in-demand actor participating in such efforts is Kim Soo-hyun, who shot a promotional video for Seoul that will air throughout Asia, his agency Keyeast announced Tuesday.

The clip will air on various network channels in the region, including China’s state-run CCTV.

The 30-second video shows some Seoul landmarks, including a field of electronically lit roses at the futuristic Dongdaemun Design Plaza and a nighttime view of the sprawling Hangang River bank, highlighting the new Seoul “I.Seoul.U” slogan. 

20151215001516_0.jpg
Screenshots of Kim Soo-hyun’s promotional video for the Seoul Metropolitan Government (Keyeast Entertainment)

Kim, who catapulted to stardom throughout Asia with his role as the alluring extraterrestrial Do Min-jun in last year’s drama series “My Love From the Stars,” was appointed as a promotional ambassador for Seoul last October. He is currently gearing up for his upcoming crime flick “Real,” slated to be released in 2016.

(skipped unrelated.....)

By Rumy Doo (bigbird@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 4

Sulli in Talks to Star in Kim Soo Hyun’s Upcoming Film

Sulli in Talks to Star in Kim Soo Hyun’s Upcoming Film

Sulli has been revealed to be considering a role in Kim Soo Hyun‘s upcoming film “Real.”

On December 16, a film insider revealed that the budding actress received an offer to be the female lead in the film. Sulli has previously acted in the films “The Pirates” and “Fashion King.”

“Real” secured Kim Soo Hyun as their lead actor quite a while ago. The film depicts a dark world set in an extravagant city. Kim Soo Hyun is set to portrayambitious and merciless Jung Tae Young who is described as a troubleshooter (a person who solves problems) whose life changes when he meets a writer. Recently, Lee Sung Min confirmed that he will be acting in the film.

The action-noir film will be helmed by Director Lee Jung Sub who will also be in charge of the screenplay. After finishing up casting, filming is scheduled to start next month.

Do you want to see Sulli and Kim Soo Hyun paired together on-screen?

Source : soompi

THE FACE SHOP tmall website update!

CWQ9TE6UEAAtkCE.jpg

• Like 3

2015 Gallup Korea – Most Loved Korean Actors
1. Hwang Jung Eum – 14.4% – <Kill Me, Heal Me> <She Was Pretty>
2. Kim Soo Hyun – 10.4% –  <Producer>
2. Jun Ji Hyun – 10.4% – 2014 <You Who Came from the Star>
4. Yoo Ah In – 9.4% – <Six Flying Dragons>
5. Park Seo Joon – 7.8% – <Kill Me, Heal Me> <She Was Pretty>
6. Jeon In Hwa – 7.6% – <The Legendary Witch> <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>
7. Go Doo Shim – 6% – <High Society> <All About My Mom>
7. Kim Tae Hee – 6% – <Yongpal>
9. Jo Woon – 4.8% – <Yongpal>
10. Ji Sung – 3.4% – <Kill Me, Heal Me>
10. Kim Hee Ae – 3.4% – <Mrs Cop>

In movie section he ranked #13, 

Last year he ranked #1 in drama category, ranked #10 in movie section even without any movie. AMAZING!!! :heart::blush: hey im loving twemoji of soompi :grin:

• Like 4

My break from work is coming to an end. May have to delegate some searches to friends. Many thanks to you all for all the great work done for him. If you have the time, do read koala playgroung's comments on his receiving the daesang award for promoting Korean image. Thanks.

• Like 3