❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hi everybody, when I was at myeondong, I saw a tous les jours shop. Of course I must support him and so bought some bread. There was a billboard of him in the shop wearing a red tshirt. I took a photo of it. I bought also his index label stickers ,standing stickers and stamps from other places but need my colleague to post them here when we meet. My colleague is now in Bangkok and she also took some billboard pictures of him there. Bye for now

• Like 2

@swingbaby - welcome back! Where have you been, we missed you here :)  

@hwonhwon_stv - thank you for more of those "on the floor" pics of our KSH from the Calendar shoot - still drawn to them like a moth to a flame lol... :wub:

@ilwoo_aein - don't you think that some of the pics from the One World CF (where KSH is wearing a cream coloured jumper) are reminiscent of Do Min Joo from Ep2 of YFAS? (the famous drunk scene with CSY lol).... 

And yes Congratulations to KSH on another award :) 

Thank you. Miss you all too. Ive been busy. But im still checking the news of baby:wub:

• Like 2

4 apan star awards 2015:wub:

Award ceremony apan star awards for the 4 (2015) will take place at 7 PM (Korea) is now the 28/11/2015th :wub: at Sports Wonju.

The "producers" Received 4 nominations in the categories are as follows:

- Top Excellent Actor - Mid length drama

Kim Soo Hyun (Producers)
Kim Rae Won (Punch)
Lee sung min (Misaeng)
Ji Sung (kill me heal me)
Joo Won (Yong Pal)

- Top excellent actress - Mid length drama

Gong Hyo Jin (producers)
Kim Tae Hee (yong pal)
Soo AE (Mask)
Kim Hee Sun (Angry Mom)
Park Shin Hye (Pinochio)

- Best Supporting Actor

Park Hyuk Kwon (Producers)
Kim Tae Myung (Misaeng)
Jang Sung Hyun (Punch)
Lee Kyung Young (Misaeng)
Kim Tae Woo (Jingbi)

- Excellent actress - Mid length drama

Love (producers)
Kim sa rang (my love eundong)
Kang so ra (Warm & cozy)
Park Bo Young (Oh my ghost)
Shin Se Kyung (The girl who can see smell)

The grand prize " Daesang " will be selected at 1 in the nominate top excellent, i.e. the " producers " there are 2 candidates Kim Soo Hyun and gong hyo jin kiki emoticon

:phew:   Wonder if He could come or not ?

From FB Producers - 프로듀사 - Vietnam Fanpage and . http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201511231503592510

• Like 3

'Name List' reveals Kim Soo-hyeon-I's boyhood when he emceed music program with Han Seung-yeon

photo657147.jpg

On the November 23rd episode of tvN's 'Name List - 2015', Kim Soo-hyeon-I has been ranked third among the stars who succeeded without getting help from their celebrity family members

Kim Soo-hyeon-I debuted as a reenactment actor when he was 16 years old and then started broadening his career. He also emceed Boys & Girls Countdown along with Han Seung-yeon and starred in "Dream High" and 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' in his endeavors trying to have his face recognized by the public.

He later stared in "The Sun and the Moon" and emerged as a leading actor with both marketability and great acting performances.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 4

Media experts vote on the Best of Television: Drama, Variety Program, MC

MBC, KBS2, SBS, tvN

With the end of the year nearing, media portal Asia Today has gathered 100 broadcasting personnel including those who work in  film, drama, entertainment, and music to vote on the best of the best on television.

Those included in the votes included television work from the past 10 years from 2005 to 2015 such as the best television drama, the best entertainment program, and the best entertainer.

There were quite a few ties with 1 Night 2 Days and The Genius coming in 3rd place for ‘Best Entertainment Program’ and Kim Gu Ra and Jung Hyung Don coming in 4th as ‘Best Entertainer.’

Check out the list below. Do you agree?

Best Drama

#1 | tvN’s Misaeng (2014) – 25 votes

#2 | SBS’s You Who Came From The Stars (2013-14) – 19 votes

#3 | MBC’s My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (2005) – 14 votes

#4 | tvN’s Reply 1994 (2013) – 10 votes

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: Asia Today / koreaboo

• Like 4

A few hours ago, I was at Ang Mo Kio Mrt station. While waiting for the train, I saw a bus coming out from the bus interchange just opposite the said station. oMG there was the huge poster of KSH advertising for Face shop covering the whole bus. Too fast and too far to take a photo of it. Will pay more attention to buses now and hopefully to see more of such posters.

• Like 3