❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

My dear iKstars sisters! Our baby just jumped to 3rd place with 3%! Go! Go! Go! Go! Baby ftw!!!
  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
- You may vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote.
Voting Period :
2014.9.30 ~ 2014.10.20 14:00 KST |  SIA Awards Show : 2014.10.28 19:00 KST 
Vote link:  http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/poll#none

Guest cai_jing

Hi guys!!! Soo happy to be in this thread! I love Kim Soo Hyun! I just voted and he's on the 3rd spot! Congratulations guys! Let's keep it up!

OMO!!! We're in 2nd place now with 3.1%!!!! Good job guys...Keep it up! I'm pretty sure we'll overtake the top spot in no time!!!
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
- You may vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote.
Voting Period :
2014.9.30 ~ 2014.10.20 14:00 KST |  SIA Awards Show : 2014.10.28 19:00 KST 
Vote link:  http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/poll#none

omo omo!!! uri KSH is flying like a rocket in no time!! jinjja daebaaaaaakkkkk!!!! iKstars are soooo awesome!!! by the way, if you don't mind, please include his co-star, JJH unnie, in your 10 choices when voting.hehehe.

Thank you so much!!

@zura I love seeing those updates in those big dan red letters. Keep them coming! ;)

So I was checking for SIA's criteria for judging their top 10 winners and I found out that it's 30% experts, 30% online voting/kakao talk, and 40% general public research...
Source: http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/AboutSIA/selectionGuide 

I think he'll do fine in the experts and global online votes..but what do they mean by general public research? Isn't that like voting as well?   
:-/

Guest AnN1430293891

iamaryn said: So I was checking for SIA's criteria for judging their top 10 winners and I found out that it's 30% experts, 30% online voting/kakao talk, and 40% general public research...
Source: http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/AboutSIA/selectionGuide 

I think he'll do fine in the experts and global online votes..but what do they mean by general public research? Isn't that like voting as well?   
:-/

Kim Soo Hyun's crying skills was mentioned in this feature article

itemprop="name"12 K-drama criers who make us weep too

by Vivi on Tue, Sep 30, 2014

Kim_Soo_Hyun_crying.png

K-dramas are always toying with our emotions. In one episode we might go from rolling on the floor laughing to sobbing uncontrollably. But for the K-drama actors creating these scenes, mastering the tears isn't always so easy. Some actors are too stoic, only showing a single tear that kind of looks like someone put eye drops in two minutes before filming. At the other end of the spectrum are those who go too far, wailing like a sack full of dying cats. Even the most talented K-drama actors struggle with emotional scenes from time to time, but there are some who just happen to be natural criers. Here are 12 of the most convincing K-drama criers—the ones who can pull tears from us every time.

2. Kim Soo Hyun in Moon that Embraces the Sun

Moon-Embracing-the-Sun-crying2.gif

Kim Soo Hyun is another actor whose crying earns consistent praise. He goes for it, but he doesn't go overboard.
credit: dramafever

Early morning his crying is not good for me. Im tearing already. :((

I found this from tumblr. From Korean to english. Oh girl. I hope its joke.

"We just bought this travel bag for our honeymoon."

Honeymoon?

"Yeah. We’re getting married two days later!"

May I ask how old you guys are?

"We’re 18. We met each other last year."

What do you like about each other?

(M)”I like girls that are unusual and she’s super extraordinary.”

(W)”He looks like Kim Soo-Hyun (Korean actor) when he lies down.”

(M)”Don’t say that to the public..”

Today is D-day, Korean Drama Awards 2014. Can't wait to see KSH and his outfit today when walking the red carpet. Will he wear another all-black, or perhaps white?? Whatever his outfit will be, he must be very gorgeous. Finger crossed!!!!! Hope he win the daesang, too ;) :x

a few hours to go~~

swingbaby said: Early morning his crying is not good for me. Im tearing already. :(( I found this from tumblr. From Korean to english. Oh girl. I hope its joke. "We just bought this travel bag for our honeymoon." Honeymoon? "Yeah. We’re getting married two days later!" May I ask how old you guys are? "We’re 18. We met each other last year." What do you like about each other? (M)”I like girls that are unusual and she’s super extraordinary.” (W)”He looks like Kim Soo-Hyun (Korean actor) when he lies down.” (M)”Don’t say that to the public..”

moonlight88 said: swingbaby said: Early morning his crying is not good for me. Im tearing already. :(( I found this from tumblr. From Korean to english. Oh girl. I hope its joke. "We just bought this travel bag for our honeymoon." Honeymoon? "Yeah. We’re getting married two days later!" May I ask how old you guys are? "We’re 18. We met each other last year." What do you like about each other? (M)”I like girls that are unusual and she’s super extraordinary.” (W)”He looks like Kim Soo-Hyun (Korean actor) when he lies down.” (M)”Don’t say that to the public..”