❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@safiresea Hello :-h I think if you love him enough, you'll continue voting for him despite what a "supposedly group of SH's fans who voted against JJH" did that we had no control over. But I find the threatened tone you had in your post unnecessary as I can assure you it won't change people's mind, just only drives them to do the opposite of what you want. So I say just do things as you see fit. We're not going to be offended if you campaigned your people to vote only for JJH. I hope for her to win too so do your best~ :)
youlee said: Ooomooooo chingu... Those baby pictures on lotte magz were distracting my head.....aigooooo he is totallyyyy haawwtttt...... nosebleedinggg here, thx @freaksworld‌ for posting it =((

Guest ReverieB

@marie07 you may have miss the tab for the actor and actress because it happened to me. I thought it was nit showing up but the set-up just changed.

Guest safiresea

freaksworld said: @safiresea Hello :-h I think if you love him enough, you'll continue voting for him despite what a "supposedly group of SH's fans who voted against JJH" did that we had no control over. But I find the threatened tone you had in your post unnecessary as I can assure you it won't change people's mind, just only drives them to do the opposite of what you want. So I say just do things as you see fit. We're not going to be offended if you campaigned your people to vote only for JJH. I hope for her to win too so do your best~ :)

Guest jt1023ksh

safiresea said:
Let's just even say that they will only have 1 person this year to win Popularity award.  THAT PERSON WOULD UNDOUBTEDLY BE KSH!!!  Even if everyone vote normally for JJH (and not against her) she would lead HER female category group but WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE OVER KSH'S seat as he's in 17% and the actress category is only in the 10%...............SHE IS NOT KSH'S COMPETITOR....I REPEAT SHE IS NOT KSH'S COMPETITOR.  The only one that's closest to competing with KSH in the Popularity Award is LMH.
If this continue I wonder should I ask my hardworking girls to just stop voting for KSH and concentrate on JJH ONLY even if she's not going to win I want her to lead in her category and not sit at 4th.  I know this is all about strategic voting and has no base on what "should" be....but I believe we have helped GREATLY in increasing KSH's vote as well as the OST.......so I hate to see supposedly "our own people" undermining all our efforts and vote against JJH just because they are afraid that KSH will loose to her, that's just ridiculous!!....because that's NOT going to happen even if everyone resume voting as normal for JJH.
P.S.  What would KSH say if he knows you guys do this to his Noona?!?!?! :P 

Guest EnnairamA

From my own analysis, the decrease of JJH votes happened because of LMH fans doing. The person behind the illegal mass voting wanted to confuse people by abandoning PSH and chose HJW and LBY and GHJ as the three actresses to receive the mass votes. This put our goddess down as well as to PSH. And now, the other three actresses' fans saw chance of pushing their bias when they saw their votes up and started pushing the vote . This is the reason why JJH got pushed down. So, let us help her anyways, but I dont agree with stopping to vote for our baby. If they are not competitors, it does not make sense to do so.

Guest EnnairamA

I dont think also that all LMH fans are behind the "mass voting". There are people who want to make trouble, either to destroy SDA's credibility or create a war between the two fandoms. And it is not smart for all of us to fight each other. I repeat I like both actors although I love KSH more so i am voting for him all the way as well as jJH.

safiresea said: Hi @freaksworld!! I've seen you around before ;) nice seeing you again.  And no...that's not a threat, lol....I just think at this point KSH doesn't really need our "support" or "votes" as much as JJH does :) no worries, everyone have their own opinion, I can do what I choose to do but that doesn't mean anyone else would do the same or think the same as I do.  I just feel unfair for our own chingus in Shipper where they work tirelessly to get KSH up and the OST up and yet JJH kept going downward....just my opinion, but I think she had more than just other fandoms against her...especially when we got rumor that KSH's fan stop voting for her because they see her as a potential threat.  Personally, I don't really care for votings and have never been crazy bout it, lol....I'm just speaking out because I see how hard my girls are working and I feel bad for them. 

Guest ilikemangoss

woaaaaah what is this? haha, i wake up to a bit of a rift between our fans.
Thank you to soo hyun fans who are also voting for JJH.
I've known some of you from the drama thread since months ago and i trust that you're doing you're best. I've been reading page-by-page these days and i know some of you are supporting goddess as well despite not  needing to,and that's already so much for me. A mere mention of JJH on this thread makes me happy.As for others, please feel like you have the freedom of voting for whomever you'd prefer. No hard feelings!  Just wanted to say i don't believe the nasty rumors floating around. theories are bound to crop up during all these voting polls. we have no evidence to believe them.
Let's just keep supporting who we love. Fighting! 

Guest jt1023ksh

Kim Soo Hyun - Nature's Bounty website screenshot+edit:

nb1-b_zps7529bcff.jpg
nb2-b_zpse32fa3ed.jpg
nb3-b_zps5bc555e3.jpg
nb4-b_zps4c62535d.jpg
nb5-b_zps95cecee9.jpg
nb6-b_zps07e8f80a.jpg
nb7-b_zps7310c407.jpg
nb8-b_zpsa895aef4.jpg
original source: Nature's Bounty China website

Guest youlee

Aigooo.... @freaksworld‌ you are absolutely,successfull to make me more nosebleeding & fainting at the same time.. baby Soo hyun was more gorgeus day by day...and iim so agree with u, that this is the one of his best cf in china..handsomeness overload :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :\"> .....and i wanna share a bit about the voting things chinguss...recently i joined with some friends on instagram in a line group, our, mission is to unity as one and working together to vote both of our KSH & JJH in soompi & nate, honestly i feel so amazed by how all the the team members work, and im very sure that theres thousands of Ksh & Jjh fans do the same thing, theres so many fans group in everywhere are united to keep support them, my friend still voting on nate until now, it almost 3am here in my country, everyone already did the best they could, i know we love them both right? So chinguss...all i want to say is... Keep unity as one dear, we can do it together...dont take any respond to all those rumors, they just want us split & againts each other, sawryyyyhh (csystyle) we are not gonna break down so easily, we never give up to support them, but the weird thing we have voting alll day, but why Jjh percentages keep decrease, so where all the votes we just did for a few days ... I just feel so weird & keep wondering why...but dont be distracted guys, we all still on the same board....never give up & stay still together to support them both Ksh & Jjh.... Hwaitingggg

Guest EnnairamA

since only have a few days left before the voting is over, why is nobody posting the SBS link where we can watch the awarding ceremonies? :D Am I being too excited?

@safiresea Hi... I think you don't know me but i know you from drama thread. I don't know about the rumor and what happened last year  i'm new here and this kind of voting also new for me, i like KSH, and i'm not a shipper but i wanna see them at SDA. I vote both of them on soompi from the beginning and will vote for them till the end. I'm late on Nate but not too late because it's not over yet, i couldn't create Nate acc and then i asked someone here to help me. After i have Nate acc, i vote both

Thank you for the videos, my bad mood turns into good mood because of this :x love it

Guest SoniaC1430291967

safiresea said: Hi Chingus!  May I introduce myself :) I'm Faye and known as the "President" of Shipper's Paradise for DMJ/KSH & CSY/JJH....I'm here to implore you to help us with JJH's voting in NATE.  We have put in a lot of effort voting for KSH as well and you can see the results are good! hehe....If you do not like JJH and therefore not vote for her that's fine, but if you're voting AGAINST JJH just because you think JJH is a rival for KSH, then please read below.  If it doesn't apply to you then please ignore me, thanks! :D

TO ALL OF THOSE VOTING AGAINST JUN JI HYUN, PLEASE READ THIS AND RETHINK YOUR STRATEGY:

P.S.  What would KSH say if he knows you guys do this to his Noona?!?!?! :P 
======

Hi @safiresea. I posted my analysis in Shippers' thread why JJH votes is affected. Many iKstars here especially the newcomers got to like KSH because of YWCFTS so most if not all also like JJH and thus voting her. We, here, just don't believe in those kind of rumors. They are meant to ruin the strategy until fandoms split or abandon the voting of other nominee. Its called Psycho War.

Fandoms are common in the dramaland and variety shows like WGM and not much in films or movieland. Since JJH has been absent in the dramaland for over a decade she doesn't have the hardcore fans now to support/vote for her. Probably they are starting to form again because of YWCFTS. But unlike HJW, LBY, GHJ and PSY, they have been in the dramaland for so long with regular projects yearly so they have formidable fandoms voting for them. Its a combination of strategies by the different fandoms that affected JJH standing but I don't think KSH fans here would do as what the rumor said. Hence, I can say that most if not all here are also voting for JJH. However, everyone has the liberty to vote whoever they want for other categories. Lets not be affected by those kind of strategy that meant to break the bond and split the votes. They will just laugh feeling successful if fans stumble and react to rumors like that. So be calm and be assured. Fighting!!

Anneyeong everyone...I read in the thread before about Soo hyun going to shoot a drama overseas for at least 3 months right? And I just saw a post from koala about a drama that would be shot mainly overseas and has mentioned Soo hyun's name as one of the potential actor in the drama too...Could this be the drama he's going to shoot? I know he said he wanted to shoot a movie but this is a big project too
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/31/sbs-confirms-june-2015-premiere-for-new-kim-eun-sook-overseas-pre-produced-drama-descendants-of-the-sun/#more-57873