❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest Alpha-jG

willenette

said:

class="content-title"

Actor Kim Soo Hyun’s Cousin, N-Sonic’s Zion, to Possibly Debut in Hong Kong with His Group

HMMMM, brother-in-law is cutie, but not as gorgeous as our boyfriend 

Guest sootie

Since last night, Nate and Soompi upgraded the server capacity for prevention of robot voting, Our Kim Soo Hyun 's rating has increased. That's a good news. I am so touching and proud of Kim Soo Hyun's fans.--------Thank you,  the hell robot voting! Even though It made us so confused, worried. However, It not only brings us closer, love each other more and more. But also makes us become lusty, strong fighters. :x And above all, We NEVER GIVE UP!My love for Kim Soo Hyun and his fans become huger and huger :x :x :xWhat doesn't kill us make us stronger!Love you all! :-*
P/s: So sorry for my bad English, but I really want show all you my thought and my love. ^_^ :">b3ed40d90e4c0e1710df9b7.jpg

Guest SoniaC1430291967

iamaryn said:
Since Aug 1st,take Eastern Airlines from Shanghai Pudong AP in Aug.- Sep. can get a limited KSH edition boarding pass.

Guest muichannyc

Hi @sophiesyc, do you know where to get ticket for Soo Hyun's NY fan meeting?

sophiesyc said: I haven't see anyone posting about his next fan meeting.

#KimSooHyun New York Fanmeeting is on October 14th,2014

credit to LovelyChun6002's twitter

Guest Alpha-jG

I am so, so, so proud of all the KSH fans in the world. Before coming here in this thread, I never knew there were many names of KSH fan groups (IKSTAR, KMOON, YUKARIS, and OTHER GROUPS around the world), oops almost forgot the Shippers CSY and DMJ :) and I had seen how all the groups collaborated and still uniting  for Kim Soo Hyun for this SDA battle. We are almost there chingus. I remember the few times that we lost the momentum every time we witnessed something strange and saddening, but at the end of the day, we NEVER give up, but instead we worked harder, with our sweat and tired fingers, we remained united despite trivial things going around. So, BIG CLAP for everyone! Whatever result will come up, we knew we had done everything and we will continue to support our dearest SOO HYUN no matter what!!!

UPDATE (as of 07.30.2014--- 11:15 PM KST)

NATE: SooHyunnie: 17.4% / LMH: 15.6%

Soompi: SooHyunnie: 53% / LMH: 44%

I want to tell you guys at this point, that I'm so glad to be part of this! Let's fight to the end! We won't stop and will never ever give up to the end of this voting period. Fighting!

EDIT: KSH better look good on SDA, or else lol

Guest iamaryn

willenette said: class="content-title"Actor Kim Soo Hyun’s Cousin, N-Sonic’s Zion, to Possibly Debut in Hong Kong with His Group class="content-title"It has been reported that popular Hallyu actor Kim Soo Hyun’s younger cousin, Zion, is part of the six member idol group N-Sonic.

According to Chinese media outlet Xinhua News Agency on July 29, Zion and the rest of the members of N-Sonic will be making their debut in Hong Kong and beginning music promotions there as a group.

The Chinese media are reporting that the group is planning to widen their range of promotions in Korea following their debut in Hong Kong. More than anything, Zion is drawing much attention for being the cousin of Kim Soo Hyun, who is currently receiving a lot of love from all throughout China for his role in the hit SBS drama “Man from the Stars.”

During an interview with Xinhua News, Zion was asked about his cousin, to which he responded, “I don’t particularly feel stressed [about being in his shadow]. There are still many people who don’t know [i’m his cousin]. I know that his popularity is tremendous, but I don’t have any thoughts of leaning on him.”  

credit : soompi news