❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

yhiyori1221 said: norbaizura abdullah said: Hi guys...
It's been a while since i update the voting here...So...starting tonight...I'll do just that.

My first update for tonight is:

Nate      : Baby 17.6% vs LMH 15%
Soompi : Baby 52% vs LMH 46%

So guys...there's your update!!!
Now....GO VOTE!!!!!
Let's widen the gap more guys...Those numbers are not enough!!!
iKstars fighting!!!

ATTENTION iKstars!!!!
To all active iKstars members and to the silent iKstars members who like to lurk around here... Our baby needs us now... Let's join hands once again and give him these awards that he truly deserves. Ignore what anti-fans are saying. We know it better...and the sad part is they also know that baby really deserves these awards. They are just too stubborn to admit this fact. So...I say... let's ignore them and show them that what we did for baby is because he totally deserves it and not the other way around. He worked hard for it and he deserves every little success that comes with it. Let's work harder...let's prove to the anti-fans and doubters all around the globe that baby is here to stay and we will make sure that he'll stay on top forever. iKtars fighting!!! \m/ \m/ \m/

Nate 17.4 vs 15.3 now !!  it has started guys..
BQTogAOCMAE0FJpjpglarge_zpsf72403de.jpg
Whutt ? there are some people want to attack me ?

tumblr_ms6jmcTNGD1qhneq9o5_250_zps8f63c270.gif
hohoho.. dont worry , my alien bro Do min joon will slay them all

star7-00553_zpsa43bc0bf.jpg
 cr. as tagged

\:D/ FIGHTING IKStars !! still 7 days to go..  We can Do It

Guest youlee

Hii there ikstar sisterhood family, im newbie here hehehe... So glad to join with all of you, finally i decided to join the thread... After being a silent reader for a while, actually i made this account just to voting our baby Soo, but i feel like homy when i opening this thread, bcos we all have the same feeling & affection to love & support baby, i love to read all of your guys experience about how,when & why we love KSH, and i found that we almost have the same answer...haahahha, this is also my first time to love korean artist, i never had kind this feeling of craziness fangirling before to another korean actor. Its not like most of you & @nurB dear who have known about KSH before hehehe, i feel ashamed bcos i knew him a quite too late ^^ , i've been heard about dream high & moon sun long ago, since some friends of mine recommend me to watch it, but im not kind of real Kdrama fans who watch every latest drama, beside im too busy with my work & have no time to watch it all, i feel a bit lazy too hehe, so i skipped all those recommended one, untill i watch MLFTS, i begin to like KSH and

Guest youlee

Ooppsss saaawwryyyhh , i just pressed the wrong button & its already posted before i finished hehehehe....all i want to say girls... Im glad to join with all of you here to support our KSH, lets keep fighting to vote for him as much as we can...He really deserve to win, He has brought many good influences to many countries accross the globe, right sist?... Im so impressed with his good personality...even he is on top right now, he still not change & keep humble and appreciate others...what a rare kind of person in the showbizz industry nowadays, im so blessed to know all of u chinguss...i have watch every video from IKstar has made...so impressive & im speechless wacthing it, thank u for all your efforts, its really beautiful & touching....i hope u welcome me to be a part of this big family.... Sorry for my long rant dear chinguss... Lets keep fightingggg once again...God bless our baby Soo & God bless u all ^^ @foreversoohyun...its me dear...can u guess who i am hehheehehe

Guest youlee

Thank u dear.... @noorbaizura ..i have join all of u everyday actually as a reader, but still didnt dare to join officially hahahha, bcos i dont know how & what im gonna post here hehehe, i always read this thread just to know about our baby latest news, u guys always a few steps ahead over me ... ^^, by the way thanks once again for welcoming me all sisters...i always stay by your side & share the love to support our Soo hyun

Guest TanyaN

a>Sorry guys off topis,but is TanyaN and fox we met each other thought kim soo hyun thread and though line, and right now we met face to face, thank soo hyun I meet news friends.

Hi guys...
Todays update:
EDITED for the THIRD time

NATE     :   baby 17.3% vs LMH 15.3%
SOOMPI :   baby 51% vs LMH 46%

Come on guys...let's do this. We can do it. We only have to hang on for another 7 days or so. Let's do this for baby. I'm sure all of us want to watch the SDA lives and see for ourselves how happy our baby is when he goes up the stage to receive his very well deserved awards. So...keep on moving guys. iKstars fighting!!!  \m/ \m/ \m/