❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 10/20/2024 at 9:03 AM, Unicaunnisansu said:

[1019] MC Park Seulgi updated photo with actor #KimSoohyun in #2024KimSoohyunAsiaTourInSeoul. “In 2014, we had a fan meeting together, and after 10 years, I met him again. During rehearsal, our Soohyun’s first words were, ‘Nuna, you look just the same!’ My legs gave out, and I almost collapsed while hearing him speak. I pulled myself together and thought, ‘Of course! In that time, I’ve been married, pregnant twice, and given birth!!’ Even while saying this, I was really fascinated and amused. Time has passed, and so much has happened to me, too. I hope that the fans who have been waiting for a long time know that it was a really precious time for both Soohyun, who prepared so much for it, and myself, who was blown away by the bullets from Yoon Eunsung of Queen of Tears and suffered from postpartum depression at the postpartum care center. It was so great to see Soohyun again after so long, and it really lightened the mood. But today wasn’t just a fan meeting, it felt more like a fan concert! Before it started, I was a little nervous and made a lot of mistakes, but with the fans’ huge cheers and all the love directed at Soohyun, everything turned out just wonderfully.”

cr: SoohyunUpdates on twitter

@Unicaunnisansu   thanks for sharing this. Finally.... he concluded his fan meetings in Seoul. Kim Soo Hyun performed IU’s The Story Only I Didn’t Know for his fans at the  fan meeting in Seoul.

• Like 1

*** Kim Soo Hyun garnered much attention for his amazing cover of IU’s “Only I Didn’t Know”  during his Seoul FM. He also confessed the reason why he chose to sing IU’s song. It turns out he requested this song during IU’s concert, but was sad that he couldn’t listen to it and decided to sing it himself. This video went viral and was posted on various community boards.

• Like 1

*** On October 22, it was announced that Kim Soo Hyun is confirmed to make a special appearance at the Cuckootopia Music Fest, which is set to take place on November 16 in Malaysia. It will take place at the Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach in Selangor, Malaysia. This festival has been arranged to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Cuckoo, a leading electronics brand in the country. Since it’s a music festival, for sure he will showcase his vocal abilities once again.  So, his Malaysian fans can’t wait to witness his live singing on stage. Kim Soo Hyun has been keeping extremely busy since the beginning of this year.

66972922_kim-soo-hyun.jpg

photo source : Pinkvilla

• Like 1

Queen of Tears, one of Netflix’s biggest hits this year, is getting its first international remake!

The Turkish adaptation, co-produced by O3 Medya and DASS Yapım, will bring this heartfelt story of love, resilience, and reconciliation to new audiences, expanding the global reach of the beloved K-drama. With the original roles of Baek Hyunwoo and Hong Haein played by Kim Soohyun and Kim Ji-won, Turkish casting is underway for this exciting retelling.

https://todotvnews.com/en/eccho-rights-to-distribute-turkish-adaptation-of-cj-enms-korean-drama-queen-of-tears/

GadTr0EbEAAEF9s?format=jpg&name=large