swingbaby

On 10/12/2024 at 7:31 PM, Magician said:

Congratulations to team Queen Of Tears at Korea Drama Awards 2024

GLOBAL STAR: KIM SOO HYUN  

HOT STAR (FEMALE): KIM JI WON  

BEST COUPLE: KIM SOO HYUN & KIM JI WON

BEST OST: MORE THAN ENOUGH (QOT)

BEST DRAMA: QUEEN OF TEARS

@Magician   yes.............congratulations to Kim Soo Hyun and Queen of Tears team!

*** During Park Seo Joon's appearance in the YouTube channel “Fairy Jaehyung”, Park Seo-joon  showed gratitude to  Kim Soo-hyun and disclosed about their relationship. In the video, Park Seo-joon responded to the question, “Why did you go to the military so early?” by saying, “I had nothing going on. I didn’t have any connections. If you look at it that way, I was like an ‘influence underdog.’” During his early debut days, he felt lost. He confessed, “It was really overwhelming. I wasn’t sure if I could even continue acting. So, I thought, ‘Let’s take care of military service first’”. After his military discharge, Park Seo-joon shared how Kim Soo-hyun helped him secure a contract with an agency. He said, “A friend of a friend knew Kim Soo-hyun and asked him for help. Soo-hyun gladly connected me with the agency, and on the day I visited, they discussed a contract immediately.” He thanked Kim Soo Hyun why he joined KeyEast.

20241014055923612ntfv.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20241014055921192

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon Reflects on Early Career and Help from Kim Soo Hyun

Park Seo Joon recently shared candid stories from his pre-debut years, expressing deep gratitude to Kim Soo Hyun for helping him get his foot in the door of the entertainment industry. The actor appeared on artist Jung Jae Hyung’s YouTube channel “Fairy Jaehyung” on October 13th, where he reflected on his early struggles and decision to enlist in the military.

“I had nothing—no connections at all,” Park admitted. “I was a black spoon, as they say on ‘Culinary Class Wars,'” referring to the hit Netflix cooking show.

He then opened up about the role Kim Soo Hyun played in jumpstarting his career. “A friend of mine knew Kim Soo Hyun, and he introduced me to his agency. Kim Soo Hyun was kind enough to connect me with them.”

Recalling his first encounter with the agency, Park shared, “As soon as I got there, they started talking about contracts.

The CEO was really confident, telling me it was a standard contract and that I could consult a lawyer if I felt uncertain.

At the time, I didn’t know anything about how agencies worked. Looking back, it was actually a pretty big company.”

Park joined KeyEast through this connection, but even with the right agency, he confessed that opportunities were scarce in the beginning. “It was tough as a rookie actor. The major broadcast networks were everything back then, and there weren’t many productions. Even getting an audition was rare, and when one did come up, hundreds or even thousands of people would show up.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.mk.co.kr/news/society/11139066

• Like 1

*** MAMA season is back! On October 14, the nominations were announced for the 2024 MAMA Awards, which will take place at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on November 21 PST and the Kyocera Dome in Osaka on November 22 and 23 KST. In order to be eligible, the music must have been released between October 1, 2023 and September 30, 2024.  “Queen of Tears" OST  and the Song of the Year have been nominated.

Crush – “Love You With All My Heart” (“Queen of Tears” OST)

Crush – “Love You With All My Heart” (“Queen of Tears” Song)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

[INFO] Actor Kim Soohyun will attend a fan event ‘Disney Presents: A Night of Stars,’ jointly hosted by Marina Bay Sands and The Walt Disney Company on Wednesday, November 20, at MARQUEE Singapore. The event will showcase stars from South Korea, Japan, and the United States.

Venue: MARQUEE Singapore, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (B1-67, The Shoppes)

Registration period: 16 Oct, 10am – 20 Oct, 11.59pm SGT (or when fully subscribed)

Event date: 20 Nov (Wed), 5.30pm – 7.30pm SGT

GZ5qtL0bEAANgy4?format=jpg&name=large

GZ5qtL0b0AQDTpq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

7 romantic K-drama dialogues that taught us about love

K-dramas are known for their romance and portrayal of love. 

1704550951_kim-soo-hyun-yoo-in-na.jpg

Romance is a big aspect of most K-dramas. Romantic South Korean dramas played a huge part in making K-dramas a global phenomenon. Dramas like Goblin, Crash Landing on You and more feature engaging love stories that keep the viewers hooked. Additionally, the dialogues also become memorable and make the experience unforgettable. Here are 7 romantic K-drama dialogues on love. 

• Kim Soo Hyun in My Love from the Star

"I like you. Whether you're an alien or a fox or whatever, it doesn't matter to me." 

Jun Ji Hyun plays a popular actress who is actually an alien. But Kim Soo Hyun's character and the alien end up falling in love. For their moment in love, they don't seem to care about rationality and the logistics and decide to follow their heart for a while. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/7-romantic-k-drama-dialogues-that-taught-us-about-love-kim-soo-hyuns-confession-in-my-love-from-the-star-to-yoo-in-nas-letter-in-goblin-1353431

*** "Queen of Tears" has secured nomination in major category at the 29th Asian Television Awards (ATA). ATA is recognized as one of Asia’s most prestigious media awards, with a panel of over 60 judges selecting the winners. This year’s ceremony will take place in Jakarta, Indonesia, on November 29th and 30th. Queen of Tears received a nod in the Best Scriptwriting category. The series is also in the running for top honor at the upcoming Asian Academy Creative Awards (AACA). Set to be held on December 3rd and 4th in Singapore, the AACA is the largest content awards ceremony in Asia, reviewing the region’s most outstanding work each year. Queen of Tears is nominated for Best Direction and Best Screenplay.

2024101601001121700145491.jpg

source : https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2024-10-16/202410160100112170014549#_ace

"Queen Of Tears" And "A Bloody Lucky Day" Earn Nominations At 29th Asian Television Awards

20241016034114_queen-of-tears-a-bloody-l

“Queen of Tears” and “A Bloody Lucky Day” have received nominations at the 29th Asian Television Awards (ATA)!

“Queen of Tears” and “A Bloody Lucky Day” received nominations in major categories at the 29th Asian Television Awards, which will take place on November 29 and 30 in Jakarta, Indonesia. Since its inception in 1996, ATA has become one of Asia’s most prestigious media awards ceremony, with winners chosen by a committee of over 60 members conducting thorough evaluations.

“Queen of Tears,” starring Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won and written by “Crash Landing on You” screenwriter Park Ji Eun, is nominated for Best Scriptwriting. The series achieved a viewership rating of 24.9 percent for its final episode, making it the highest-rated series ever on tvN. On Netflix, it garnered 29 million views and 682.6 million viewing hours in the first half of the year, ranking among the most popular K-dramas during that time.

“A Bloody Lucky Day,” starring Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Sung Min, and Lee Jung Eun, is nominated for Best Cinematography. The series features numerous road scenes filmed at the Virtual Production stage within the CJ ENM Studio Center in Paju, South Korea, utilizing advanced technology to create computer-generated environments.

Both productions have also been named National Winners at the 2024 Asian Academy Creative Awards (AACA). “Queen of Tears” won Best Direction and Best Screenplay, while “A Bloody Lucky Day” took home the award for Best Original Production by a Streamer.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Queen of Tears” and “A Bloody Lucky Day” for their nominations!

credit : soompi news