❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** I always love rom-com/melo genres. K-dramas have captivated viewers worldwide with their heartwarming romance stories. Especially this year, 2024 seems to be the year where we’re getting all things romance! I prefer the thrilling romances that keep me on the edge of my seat, anticipating the next twist in the couple’s relationship.  The emotional, thrilling romances showcase the complexities of true love and how it isn’t easily achieved. “Queen of Tears”  had me in a choke-hold of emotions. This drama has put me on an emotional roller coaster. While watching the drama, I was rooting for the main leads to get their happy ending despite the chaos—from Hong Hae In’s deadly illness to Baek Hyun Woo’s car accident.   :kaching1:

*** YOUNHA guested on the July 24 episode of MBC's talk show 'Radio Star' and talked about her songs used in television dramas. Here, the singer revealed that she generously allowed tvN's drama 'Queen of Tears' to use one of her songs without receiving any payment. YOUNHA recalled, "Actors Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun starred in 'Queen of Tears'. The drama's production team contacted me and asked if they could feature my song 'Waiting' in the drama. Then they asked me how much it would cost to use my song." The singer shared that she replied, "Just think of it as a gift since it's Ji Won's drama.", surprising everyone in the studio. YOUNHA and Kim Ji Won are close friends. They used to be in the same agency when they first debuted. YOUNHA  continued, "Although it wasn't a lot of money, it made everyone happy, including me. I feel so good that the drama became a huge hit. Ji Won loves music and is good at it. She's good at singing and playing piano. In fact, she was featured as a piano player in one of my music videos. One time, she joined me on my music show stage for piano as well."   :emmm:

201963282_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** The world’s largest K-pop fan and artist festival, KCON LA 2024, is about to take place in just a few days! The festival is set to happen in three nights (from July 27 to 29) on the iconic Crpyto.com Arena. The last day, July 29 M COUNTDOWN will be hosted by Kim Soo Hyun. Filipino K-Pop fans can watch the back-to-back shows of KCON LA 2024 in M COUNTDOWN for free, only on BlastTV on July 27 & 28, 9:00 AM (Philippine Time) and July 29, 8:00 AM (Philippine Time). Without needing to sign up, you can simply download the BlastTV app from Google Play or the Apple App Store. Then, you’re already good to go and experience KCON LA 2024 in the comfort of your homes!   :coolshades:

Ticket Prices: Prices range from $120 to $870 ($120 for meet-and-greet tickets)

Official Website: Visit the KCON USA website to purchase three-day or single-day passes. You can also find tickets for specific days on Ticketmaster.

Source: PR from Blast TV

• Like 1

On 7/25/2024 at 3:57 PM, Magician said:

[NEWS] Following the success of the Tokyo pop-up store, Studio Dragon plans to open additional  Queen of Tears   pop-up stores in Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka from August to October. In August, a pop-up store will also be held in Manila, Philippines, to meet local fans. Tickets for the Queen of Tears drama pop-up store in Tokyo have been selling out daily.

Studio Dragon, in partnership with K-content brand WithMu and Japan's Interactive Media Mix (IMX), has been running the Queen of Tears pop-up store at Tower Records Shibuya in Tokyo from July 12 to 28. The event has been very popular. To prevent safety issues, the number of daily visitors is limited to 800. Despite this, over 10,000 people have visited the pop-up store as of the 25th.

At the Tokyo pop-up store, various merchandise related to Queen of Tears is available, including clear files, acrylic keyrings, key holders, postcard sets, and tote bags. Some items, like the clear files and acrylic keyrings, have been selling out daily. Additionally, props used in the drama, such as the hair dryer Hyunwoo used to dry Haein's hair, the MP3 player where Hyunwoo and Haein confirmed their fate, and the recording pen gifted to Haein by Chairman Hong Mandae, are on display.

A Studio Dragon representative said, “This pop-up store was planned to meet the expectations of Queen of Tears fans in Japan. It demonstrates the potential to maximize added value in the global market through mega-hit IPs. We plan to continue creating opportunities to connect with global fans who love K-dramas.”

The Queen of Tears pop-up store was also held for a week in June at The Hyundai Seoul, where popular merchandise sold out quickly, making it a huge success.

https://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=566726

Another news

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/109/0005123279

GTTI0nHaYAAsLI0?format=jpg&name=large

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. It proves the drama's popularity. It is clear that ‘Queen of Tears’ has many passionate fans.   :poledance:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. It proves the drama's popularity. It is clear that ‘Queen of Tears’ has many passionate fans.   :poledance:

Yes, Surprise Japan fans love QOT so much

It's time for Kim Soo Hyun to make his virtual debut in New York Times Square!

Our debut and KCON videos will play on New York Times Square (above Pelé Soccer) across January 26 - 27

GTYTZrdawAA9T-Q?format=jpg&name=large

GTYTZrYb0AA3rYN?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun with CEO of Dinto Cosmetic and team.

GTXrQk9aIAA3Ggo?format=jpg&name=large

[0725] KIm Soo Hyun went to Park Kiwoong’s Solo Exhibition at Art Chosun Space, Seoul.

GTVtxZ8bMAETUIW?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GTYWVLAaMAAyHyY?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

[0725] OP posted photos of Kim Soo Hyun at Park Kiwoong’s Solo Exhibition. OP wrote, “Secretly, greatly. One handsome guy, two handsome guys. A visitor from a star who came secretly!”

GTX3QeaaYAA_URZ?format=jpg&name=large

GTX3QecagAEGGX9?format=jpg&name=large

GTVsUSTaMAAIqFu?format=jpg&name=large

On 7/26/2024 at 5:02 PM, Magician said:

Yes, Surprise Japan fans love QOT so much

@Magician  Japanese fans are not just passive viewers; they're dedicated aficionados who live and breathe the world of K-dramas.  :blush:

On 7/26/2024 at 10:25 PM, Magician said:

[0725] KIm Soo Hyun went to Park Kiwoong’s Solo Exhibition at Art Chosun Space, Seoul.

@Magician  thanks for sharing the photos but, I prefer him wearing baseball cap instead of showing his curly hair. I don't dig it so much..... :kitty:

• Like 1

A Chinese fan from Vancouver spotted Kim Soo Hyun strolling along the glamorous Rodeo Drive.

She captioned: "An hour ago, I accidentally ran into Oppa dressed in all black, walking along the luxurious Rodeo Drive. He really exudes an air of elegance. (He is the one in the black hat with a backpack in the picture.)"

GTjMlWvaQAA4MOc?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 1

*** The pop-up store for  "Queen of Tears" in Tokyo has seen tickets sell out daily. The pop-up store at Tower Records Shibuya ended yesterday July 28. It marked a successful event. Despite limiting daily visitors to 800 for safety, the store had attracted over 10,000 visitors. All the merch are so NICE including clear files, acrylic key rings, key holders, postcard sets, and tote bags. Items such as clear files and acrylic key rings have been selling out completely. The store also features props used in the drama, such as the hairdryer (Kim Soo-hyun used to dry Kim Ji-won's hair), the MP3 player and the recording pen presented by Chairman Hong Man-dae to Hae-in upon her appointment as president. Looking forward to MORE pop-up stores in three Japanese cities-Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka- next month. Also, a pop-up store will be held in Manila, Philippines next month.  :kicks:

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 1:21 PM, Magician said:

Kim Soohyun X DINTO

Add a touch of beauty Light and moist every day! Blur - Glow Lip Tint 30 types around 10,000 KRW each

dear  @Magician can you delete this? dinto posted this.   

INFO] Kindly remove the post featuring #KimSoohyun for Dinto Cosmetics advertisements. “Hello, this is Dinto. Thank you for your interest. We are currently investigating how the image was leaked, and we have confirmed that it was distributed without permission by a business partner. We apologize for the inconvenience and kindly ask you to delete the post and understand the situation. Thank you.”

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!

On 7/29/2024 at 2:32 PM, Magician said:

Kim Soo Hyun  attracted the biggest crowd at KCON LA 2024, aside from M Countdown

@Magician  thanks for sharing more - When the “Behind the Scene: Kim Soo Hyun” event was held, Kim Soo-hyun greeted the audience, noting that it had been nine years since he last attended KCON. He shared his excitement about being part of the vibrant KCON atmosphere again. He introduced some of his favorite K-pop songs, including INFINITE’s “Paradise”, IU’s “Through the Night” and BIBI’s “Bam Yang Gang”, which were met with cheers from the audience. Kim Soo-hyun concluded by mentioning his upcoming drama project, hinting at a potential return to LA soon.   :heart4:

20240730102626844ctjf.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240730102624420

• Like 1

[NEWS] Starting in mid-August, Classys will launch a new advertising campaign featuring Kim Soohyun for the Volnewmer device, both in Korea and Thailand.

Classys, a medical aesthetics platform company, announced on the 31st that it is expanding its brand model contract with actor Kim Soohyun to Thailand. This is part of a plan to more actively market their high-frequency medical device, Volnewmer, overseas.

A representative from Classys stated, "We are very happy to extend our brand model contract with Kim Soohyun to Thailand after confirming his popularity through recent fan meetings in Asia. We expect his strong fan base in Thailand to help quickly raise awareness of the safe and effective Volnewmer brand."

Classys launched the Volnewmer device in Thailand in March and has been actively marketing the brand through various activities, including hosting a symposium for Asia-Pacific customers, participating in an international aesthetics conference in Asia, and collaborating with major franchise clinics. In June, Classys selected actor Kim Soohyun as the Volnewmer brand model to enhance brand recognition and strengthen communication with hospitals, clinics, and general consumers through various channels

http://m.yakup.com/news/index.html?mode=view&cat=&nid=297529

GTxuMp_XUAAZBBC?format=jpg&name=large

GTx6R5jWkAArZgE?format=jpg&name=medium

GTx1-sVWQAABwFW?format=jpg&name=small