❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I love this part

Jo Seho said, “I asked writer Park JiEun why it was Kim Soohyun again. And she said, “First of all, isn't he the best? And Kim Soohyun always prepared for the work really well and definitely give his best on it

GIjXXRybwAAP8VM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Kim Soohyun must have been so nervous that his voice constantly trembled at the beginning of filming. Yoo Jaeseok :“Did you even sleep?” Kim Soohyun: “I was so nervous that I couldn’t sleep. “Thanks to you, my eyes got a little bigger

GIjWhE-bAAAzQec?format=png&name=900x900

On working with Jeon Jihyun after ‘The Thieves’ KimSooHyun: “I was so thankful to work with JeonJihyun twice. I am doing the same acting as she did back then now in ‘Queen of Tears.’ Once again, I thought that Noona had accomplished something really difficult. She's an expert

GIjgpAYaQAArNiV?format=png&name=900x900

• Love 1

Watch: “Queen Of Tears” Stars Kim Ji Won And Kim Soo Hyun Make A Swoonworthy Pair In Playful New Clip

20240314083405_kim-ji-won-kim-soo-hyun-q

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has shared an adorable clip of Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” tells the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun stars as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won plays his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

In celebration of White Day, tvN unveiled a video clip of Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun posing sweetly for photo booth pictures, getting playful while showcasing their dazzling chemistry.

Check out the heart-fluttering clip below!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4epLB8qFmM/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

The next episode of “Queen of Tears” airs on March 16 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Get Flustered Over Having To Share A Bed In “Queen Of Tears”

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Get Flustered Over Having To Share A Bed In “Queen Of Tears”

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won may have been married for three years in “Queen of Tears”—but sharing a bed still makes them nervous!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” is a new tvN drama about the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Spoilers

While Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) and Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won)’s marriage was once called “the romance of the century,” their marriage was previously revealed to be on the verge of falling apart. Not only were they no longer interested in one another, but they only communicated through sharp-tongued exchanges of opinion at work. Even when dining together at home, they sat far apart and ate without uttering a single word to each other.

However, in the upcoming episode of the drama, the couple—who currently sleeps in separate bedrooms at home—will face the unexpected ordeal of having to share a bed. Just getting into the same bed is unfamiliar enough to fluster the married couple, who acts visibly awkward as they prepare to sleep under the same covers.

When they share a room together, Baek Hyun Woo will get Hong Hae In’s heart racing for the first time in three years, leaving her surprised and confused by her own unexpected reaction to her husband.

Meanwhile, Baek Hyun Woo will also feel confused by his own jealousy over Hong Hae In’s relationship with her friend Yoon Eun Sung (Park Sung Hoon).

Kim-Soo-Hyun-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Won-1.jpeg

Kim-Ji-Won-Kim-Soo-Hyun.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Won-2.jpeg

To find out how sharing a bed will change the couple’s relationship, catch the next episode of “Queen of Tears” on March 16 at 9:10 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648860wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-get-flustered-over-having-to-share-a-bed-in-queen-of-tears

On 3/13/2024 at 8:39 PM, Magician said:

I hope still happy ending because I love HE :blush:

@Magician  Since Queen of Tears has only unveiled two episodes, it is hard to predict which direction the story will take next. However, given the usual K-Drama tropes, one can root for a happy ending. I hope that their marriage will not end in a bitter divorce battle.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Magician said:

I love this part

On working with Jeon Jihyun after ‘The Thieves’ KimSooHyun: “I was so thankful to work with JeonJihyun twice. I am doing the same acting as she did back then now in ‘Queen of Tears.’ Once again, I thought that Noona had accomplished something really difficult. She's an expert

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Reflecting on his current role in the ongoing drama, he added, "Looking back now, there were many parts where I had to do the comedic acting that Cheon Songyi's character (played by Jun Jihyun in 'My Love from the Star') did. Once again, I realized how difficult it must have been for her. She's truly a professional."   :ohboy2:

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun Is Threatened By Park Sung Hoon And Kim Ji Won’s Friendship In “Queen Of Tears”

Kim Soo Hyun Is Threatened By Park Sung Hoon And Kim Ji Won’s Friendship In “Queen Of Tears”

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has shared a glimpse of the growing tension between Kim Soo Hyun and Park Sung Hoon!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” is a new drama about the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Spoilers

Previously on “Queen of Tears,” Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) couldn’t help getting jealous when his wife Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won) was unexpectedly reunited with her friend and former classmate Yoon Eun Sung (Park Sung Hoon)—especially after learning that they had some romantic history. To make things worse, not only did Yoon Eun Sung tag along on his wife’s family hunt, but he acted even more like a son-in-law to her parents than their actual son-in-law Baek Hyun Woo.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Baek Hyun Woo tries to fend off his wife’s suspicious male friend by remaining steadfastly by Hong Hae In’s side with an icy glare.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Sung has also been startled by Hong Hae In’s near-accident, and he rushes to her side to make sure she’s okay. There, he winds up engaging in a tense war of nerves with Baek Hyun Woo, leading to a stiflingly awkward interaction between the trio.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-Kim-Ji-Won.jpeg

Spoiler

Park-Sung-Hoon-1.jpeg

Kim-Soo-Hyun-3.jpeg

Spoiler

Park-Sung-Hoon-2.jpeg

To find out where this uncomfortable love triangle will lead, tune in to the next episode of “Queen of Tears” on March 16 at 9:10 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1649067wpp/kim-soo-hyun-is-threatened-by-park-sung-hoon-and-kim-ji-wons-friendship-in-queen-of-tears

"Kim Soohyun steals the spotlight with flawless performance, heroic acts & his abs in Queen of Tears"

Kim Soohyun's flawless performance continues to captivate audiences, setting hearts aflutter with every scene

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/415/0000026496

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0005036924

GI2GTZEXsAA2xkM?format=jpg&name=small

GI15-9RbYAA4PWr?format=jpg&name=900x900

GI15-x8bIAA_zyY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“Queen Of Tears” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet For 3rd Episode

“Queen Of Tears” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet For 3rd Episode

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” is on the rise!

On March 9, the new romance drama starring Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won continued to gain viewers. According to Nielsen Korea, the third episode of “Queen of Tears” took first place in its time slot across all channels with an average nationwide rating of 9.6 percent, marking a new personal record for the show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1649177wpp/queen-of-tears-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-for-3rd-episode