❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

12 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

KeyEast releases short statement regarding Kim Soo Hyun's future with the agency

KeyEast has released a careful statement regarding actor Kim Soo Hyun's future plans now that he has officially been discharged from the military.

On July 1, the agency stated that there was "still a lot of time left" in their exclusive contract with him, adding, "We are continuing to discuss Kim Soo Hyun's course of action regarding renewal of contract and his next project."

When asked by the press of the actor's contract was expiring this December, the representative for the agency briefly answered that they could not confirm that at the moment.

Meanwhile, upon being released from the military, Kim Soo Hyun stated that he intends to start a new acting project sometime next year.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/keyeast-releases-short-statement-regarding-kim-soo-hyuns-future-with-the-agency?fbclid=IwAR10M93KmLs5aEs9dKNnbgi1raOCTZuQaQubJT0T7JaBfGBD8aFYAEjpuoA

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I guess the reason why he can't accept any offers right now is because his contract with KE is expiring this end of the year. I guess KE is not sure whether KSH will still renew the contract with them or not. I have a feeling that he'll be transferring to another Label...... Wait & see............. :o

Actor Kim Soo-hyun completes military service

190702101620_60.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyun has been discharged from the military and will be returning to the entertainment scene.

Meeting with fans and media at Imjingak Palace Bell in Paju, the actor spoke of his time in service and thanked his fans for welcoming him back. The actor also said he has no plans for the next few months, but plans to meet his fans with new projects next year.

credit : KBS WORLD

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I guess the reason why he can't accept any offers right now is because his contract with KE is expiring this end of the year. I guess KE is not sure whether KSH will still renew the contract with them or not. I have a feeling that he'll be transferring to another Label...... Wait & see.....

You're welcome willenette :)

492318292df5e0fea158c4e2526034a85fdf7249.jpg

75834e81800a19d8f043c9e63dfa828ba71e4649.jpg

68f48586c9177f3e3b74b1ee7ecf3bc79e3d5649.jpg

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

You're welcome willenette :)

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing MORE pictures during his military discharge. I read that his estranged father is again trying to reach out to him. I wonder why only now? Why now that he's Kim Soo Hyun? He has been absent from his life since he was separated from them. It seems like he abandoned his family after the divorce. Sigh..............only the Mom raised him. I heard that he left his mom for another woman. Well, let Kim Soo Hyun be the one to decide to accept him or not^_^

2 hours ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing MORE pictures during his military discharge. I read that his estranged father is again trying to reach out to him. I wonder why only now? Why now that he's Kim Soo Hyun? He has been absent from his life since he was separated from them. It seems like he abandoned his family after the divorce. Sigh..............only the Mom raised him. I heard that he left his mom for another woman. Well, let Kim Soo Hyun be the one to decide to accept him or not^_^

Maybe it's unavoidable that reporters will ask about Soo Hyun but why does he have to release and promote this song now?  To leech off some of the goodwill from Soo Hyun now that is he discharged from the army?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Maybe it's unavoidable that reporters will ask about Soo Hyun but why does he have to release and promote this song now?  To leech off some of the goodwill from Soo Hyun now that is he discharged from the army?

Hi yuzu, I do agree with you - :o On the other note,  I hope for a rom-com for his comeback project. I hope he picks up a great project really soon. I will always support him! :P

• Like 2

20 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, I do agree with you - :o On the other note,  I hope for a rom-com for his comeback project. I hope he picks up a great project really soon. I will always support him! :P

I have a strong feeling he will leave Keyeast and will not pick up any projects until his contract is over.  That is why he asked fans to wait for him a bit and he will start working on a project next year.  If he is staying at KE, why wait until next year?  I think that is a smart decision.  With SM being the big shareholder, who knows how much control they have over the projects he works on.  I don't want him to act in a cheesy rom-com with an idol.  For me, I hope he picks a good movie, more mainstream this time.

• Like 2

Just now, yuzu16 said:

I have a strong feeling he will leave Keyeast and will not pick up any projects until his contract is over.  That is why he asked fans to wait for him a bit and he will starting working on a project next year.  If he is staying at KE, why wait until next year?  I think that is a smart decision.  With SM being the big shareholder, who knows how much control they have over the projects Soo Hyun works on.  I don't want him to act in a cheesy rom-com with an idol.  For me, I hope he picks a good movie, more mainstream this time.

yuzu, I have the same feeling with you, dear. The reason why I love drama as his comeback because the MORE screen time that his fans this time could enjoy him, after of being away for almost 2-years. Besides, his last project prior his MS was a movie, "Real" - so, for me, to balance this out, I prefer a drama this time around. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

yuzu, I have the same feeling with you, dear. The reason why I love drama as his comeback because the MORE screen time that his fans this time could enjoy him, after of being away for almost 2-years. Besides, his last project prior his MS was a movie, "Real" - so, for me, to balance this out, I prefer a drama this time around. :P

Agreed. Drama would give us more Soo Hyun and who can say no to that.  But I feel Soo Hyun may feel some regret with how Real was received and would want to challenge himself in a movie again.  He is already at the top of the game in drama so there is more opportunity for growth in movies.

~~~

DMZ Force Recon congratulates Soo Hyun on his discharge

59e054fbgy1g4mm4954gaj20v912mn6i.jpg

• Like 5

Kim Soo Hyun Completes Military Service, Aims For Comeback In Early 2020

Kim Soo Hyun officially finished his military service.

The popular Korean actor graced a quick meeting on July 1 in front of Imjingak Peace Bell in Paju. Greeting a number of local and overseas fans as well as media, Kim thanked the people in attendance for giving a warm welcome.

2019070201000053600001971.jpg?w=640&ssl=

Expressing relief on his accomplishment, Kim remarked his woes on how hard it was for him since he entered the camp late. But, he felt relieved since he thinks he completed it well.

Relaying his comeback project plans, Kim Soo Hyun responds not having any decisions yet. “I will postpone it to be in good shape, and I will be active early next year,” he said.

When asked for the staple energizer for the actor, he confessed keeping tabs actively on new song updates and watching music videos every morning.

Kim Soo Hyun joined the army on October 23, 2017. Initially designated as a fourth-grade public service worker, he was eligible for substitute service at the time of his first draft examination. However, he continued his health care with a strong willingness to join active duty. Thereafter, he was re-examined and eventually passed first-grade judgment which made him eligible for active duty.

Notably, the actor received excellent results in basic military training. In addition, as a model soldier, he also belonged to the top-tier of highly-skilled class that conducts high-risk missions. It includes search and ambush operations between Military Demarcation Line (MDL) and Southern Limit Line (SDL).

Debuted in 2007, Kim broke mainstream success with his roles in The Moon Embracing the Sun and Dream High. His blockbuster hit series My Love From The Star remains a classic favorite for K-Drama patrons.

2019070201000053600001972.jpg?w=640&ssl=

source : HelloKpop

• Like 3