❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

'REAL' Japan's official book updated to show screenings!

7 provinces, 16 theaters  2018.04.14 Japan is going to the full !

6980b370gy1fq8vokul90j219y0wi1kz.jpg

Japan Dinos Cinemas posted on Twitter 
This is a notification of brochure sales! 
"Real" sells two types of brochures, Deluxe Edition (1200 yen) and Regular Edition (800 yen), starting from the 14th! 

In addition, we will also sell the booklet titled “Secretly Greatly  starring Kim Soo Hyun

https://twitter.com/satsugeki_/status/983937372944449536?s=21

e1b1c272gy1fq8o6c5td8j20va1ky4qp.jpg

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Read someone news these days, sigh <_<

Just want to say   .....    No one can become the second Kim Soo Hyun !  Kim Soo Hyun is unique :blush:

Totally agree. He is unique.  

Just like Soo Hyun’s fan club 

name 唯爱金秀贤 meaning “only love Kim Soo Hyun” and his song “one and only”.  :lol: He is really the only “one and only Baby!!”

• Like 5

On 4/11/2018 at 6:55 AM, klky007 said:

ChannelA News Top10 

김수현, DMZ 수색 용사

Kim Soo Hyun, DMZ Search Warrior

https://youtu.be/3mJ0xCGNcrM

(Is in Korean language, wish I  I can understand.)

Edit:  the translation is for the TVChosun video, not the one from Channel A News.

Someone did a summary on Weibo, here's a rough translation:

The hosts said that in the past, comments about celebrities' military service are often not good.  But the situation has changed recently and some come back gaining more popularity after discharge.

The female host said Kim Soo Hyun's military life can no longer be described as just a model soldier (it seems to mean that it is a rarity someone so famous actually volunteered to serve in this area).

They said the DMZ landmine explosion that wounded some soldiers still leave a deep impression in everyone's mind.  Kim Soo Hyun is only human and is afraid too but he still volunteered to serve there.  Even as a top hallyu star, he is willing to carry out his duties in a landmine filled area,  risking his life to serve the country.

Kim Soo Hyun declined all interviews because he is afraid that if everyone puts all the focus on him, the hard work of other colleagues who risk their lives will be overlooked.  After that,  they talked about KSH's past heart condition and how he trained to improve his health to enlist as an active duty soldier. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@yuzu16 thanks for your kind effort to translate from Chinese to English.  I miss him dearly.

I read somewhere that the coverage also mentioned LHW joined DMZ Recon Force but different unit from KSH.

I believe the coverage by TV Chosun is also similar to ChannelA News.  What KSH did is so precious and respectable.  

• Like 4

6 hours ago, klky007 said:

Hi klky, thanks for sharing the links.  This is about the former Olympic gymnast and current professional bowler Shin Soo Ji shared about the time she went bowling with KSH yesterday in MBC's 'Radio Star show.  She said there that KSH is crazy competitive when playing bowling. She also said that Kim Soo Hyun is always with two other men every time she ran into him at the bowling alley. And there was a time that their team competed each other & they won over KSH's. She said that KSH was so competitive to the point that   he requested for another round.  :lol:

• LOL 5

5 hours ago, klky007 said:

@yuzu16 thanks for your kind effort to translate from Chinese to English.  I miss him dearly.

I read somewhere that the coverage also mentioned LHW joined DMZ Recon Force but different unit from KSH.

I believe the coverage by TV Chosun is also similar to ChannelA News.  What KSH did is so precious and respectable.  

You're most welcome @klky007!  It is rare to get KSH news these days so I'm always happy to share what I can.

Yes, it is reported that Lee Hyun Woo joined the DMZ Recon Force too, but not same team as KSH.   

• Like 4