❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 3/9/2018 at 3:51 AM, ivanovie25 said:

I hope that variety show will be around when he's discharged, i bet Hongki can 'persuade' him :D

And talking about his ribboned standee in Hongki's studio..lol! I never knew they were that close! To put a joke like that, he must feel really comfortable with Soohyun..

But by the time Soo Hyun is discharged, Hong Ki will be in the army :unsure:

They are really close, SH said HK undressed in front of him when they went skiing together.   About the standee, I'm curious why HK has a standee of SH from Ziozia 2012 campaign, was he a fanboy since then?  :D  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

But by the time Soo Hyun is discharged, Hong Ki will be in the army :unsure:

They are really close, SH said HK undressed in front of him when they went skiing together.   About the standee, I'm curious why HK has a standee of SH from Ziozia 2012 campaign, was he a fanboy since then?  :D  

Lol..yeah, next year will be the due time the 90's..but maybe Soo Hyun will replace him though i doubt it.. :D

Aah..true, the naked story..lol! 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol..yeah, next year will be the due time the 90's..but maybe Soo Hyun will replace him though i doubt it.. :D

Aah..true, the naked story..lol! 

Slim chance, he’s afraid of variety, remember? :lol:

• LOL 4