❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2018.03.08 Variety "Legendary Bowling" press conference site CUT

Hong Ki participated in this new variety show and a press conference was held on the 8th and some of the clips were shown at the press conference. There was even Kim Soo Hyun :D

Hongki asked about KSH and his answer 

"Although as brother and Kim Soo Hyun brother get along very well but when playing bowling, and Kim Soo-hyun divided into different teams The situation is more. At that time, there will be a desire for victory. I have an intention to compete with him, but Kim Soo Hyun does not know whether he will play it or not. He is afraid of variety shows." 

VIDEO

https://weibo.com/tv/v/G6wR7bWY5?fid=1034:b45de1f07277b359d61decc8c19653c3

e1b1c272gy1fp5h1qgi6oj21bf0qo77n.jpg

e1b1c272gy1fp5h1secdkj21bf0qotcs.jpg

e1b1c272gy1fp5h1uacopj21bf0qotd8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hongki asked about KSH and his answer 

"Although as brother and Kim Soo Hyun brother get along very well but when playing bowling, and Kim Soo-hyun divided into different teams The situation is more. At that time, there will be a desire for victory. I have an intention to compete with him, but Kim Soo Hyun does not know whether he will play it or not. He is afraid of variety shows." 

Haha.. afraid of variety shows, is it because they scared him with ghosts and starved him last time? :D

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Haha.. afraid of variety shows, is it because they scared him with ghosts and starved him last time? :D

Not to mention one of the host always gave him a hard time bc of KSH's hallyu star status :angry::lol:

• Sad 1

The word Kmoon is our name and our mission. 
Because we love Kim Soo Hyun, we become Kmoon 
because we are guarding Kim Soo Hyun, so we will stay with K forever. 
Every year on March 9, it is the day when Kmoon was born. 
Every year on March 9th, it is time for Kmoon to savor the beginning and the end again and again. 

Please accompany him, no fear of the storm; 
please trust him, do not ask the end; 
please love him, do not add lust; 
please guard him, do not forget the initial heart. 

005BWJSdgw1exh4ap3znhj318g182459.jpg

005BWJSdgw1exh4alvs83j318g17kdls.jpg

005BWJSdgw1exi83vf7uzj318g17eags.jpg

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

Not to mention one of the host always gave him a hard time bc of KSH's hallyu star status :angry::lol:

I just remember one of the hosts asking him how he makes ends meet because he doesn't work a lot, and it made him kind of embarrassed.  Gosh was this man living under a rock the last few years?  Soo Hyun is one of the top earners among Korean celebrities (according to Forbes Korea, he was the top earning celebrity in 2014 & 2015).  He has enough money to live off the rest of his life if he decides not to work another day.  I thought it was pretty rude of the host to put him on the spot like that, but Soo Hyun answered graciously saying he has some work.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I just remember one of the hosts asking him how he makes ends meet because he doesn't work a lot, and it made him kind of embarrassed.  Gosh was this man living under a rock the last few years?  Soo Hyun is one of the top earners among Korean celebrities (according to Forbes Korea, he was the top earning celebrity in 2014 & 2015).  He has enough money to live off the rest of his life if he decides not to work another day.  I thought it was pretty rude of the host to put him on the spot like that, but Soo Hyun answered graciously saying he has some work.

That was a really rude question to begin with asking someone about their income/earnings. Even the main host was so embarrassed by that question and can't believe that guy asked Soohyun about it, put him on the spot like that. No wonder that host is known for being rude to other people. 

Untill this day I still having a hard time time watching the episode where they tricked his bowling lane. It really breaks my heart seeing him doubting his pro-like bowling skill hehehe

• Sad 2

34 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

That was a really rude question to begin with asking someone about their income/earnings. Even the main host was so embarrassed by that question and can't believe that guy asked Soohyun about it, put him on the spot like that. No wonder that host is known for being rude to other people. 

Untill this day I still having a hard time time watching the episode where they tricked his bowling lane. It really breaks my heart seeing him doubting his pro-like bowling skill hehehe

Yeah, the main host,  Yoo Jae Suk, looked pretty embarrassed too and tried to change the subject but the other guy kept asking questions like “so do you spend your savings?” So rude!  

I don’t really have a problem with the rigged lanes as it was all done for entertainment, but it wasn’t very entertaining since it was so obvious and Soo Hyun looks like he knew right away but had to play along for the sake of the show.  He’s a (semi) professional player, surely he can sense when something is so obviously off. He can’t expose them right off the bat otherwise there’s nothing left to film.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Yeah, i remember that, even the main MC looked uncomfortable with that question and tried to tone down the atmosphere. Maybe the host tried to make a joke but came off rude.

I hope that variety show will be around when he's discharged, i bet Hongki can 'persuade' him :D

And talking about his ribboned standee in Hongki's studio..lol! I never knew they were that close! To put a joke like that, he must feel really comfortable with Soohyun..

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I don’t really have a problem with the rigged lanes as it was all done for entertainment, but it wasn’t very entertaining since it was so obvious and Soo Hyun looks like he knew right away but had to play along for the sake of the show.  He’s a (semi) professional player, surely he can sense when something is so obviously off. He can’t expose them right off the bat otherwise there’s nothing left to film.

maybe it just me being weird. I really don't like seeing him all confused trying to pin-point what was off with the lanes hehehe and when he found out, it was really cool of him to play along with them, I would've exposed them right away lollll but then again I'll probably would never even found out since I understand nothing about bowling :lol:

11 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

And talking about his ribboned standee in Hongki's studio..lol! I never knew they were that close! To put a joke like that, he must feel really comfortable with Soohyun..

Me too! Have no idea that they are that close...Their friendship are really precious :)))

• Like 3

Top 10 Ranking in China

From February 28, 2018 to March 6, 2018, the first week of March, Ranking Top 10 in China :

1.  Hwang Chi Yeol

2.  BTS-Jungkook

3.  BTS-Kim Tae Hyung [V]

4.  Park Yoo Chun

5.  Lee Jong Suk

6.  KIM SOO HYUN

7.  Byeong Ji Park

8.  Kim Jong Kook

9.  Park Si Hoo

10.Lee Min Ho

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1520567609178878008

49fdf2bbgw1exba5o7aduj21jk2bcnpf.jpg