005zkxsJly1fovu3liuqmj30u01hchdu.jpg

So Cuckoo have changed the spokesperson. A bit sad :(

e1b1c272gy1fow0x5twikj20hs0nzaar.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

So Cuckoo have changed the spokesperson. A bit sad :(

It's inevitable since he's in the army and the brand needs someone to promote their new products.  Actually I was expecting a model change last September after Soo Hyun completed his 2nd year contract and he was due for MS soon after.  I guess it was extended for another 6 months to cover the holiday promotion period.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

It's inevitable since he's in the army and the brand needs someone to promote their new products.  Actually I was expecting a model change last September after Soo Hyun completed his 2nd year contract and he was due for MS soon after.  I guess it was extended for another 6 months to cover the holiday promotion period.

Or they're waiting for the right person to be his replacement. I can see what the qualifications Cuckoo is looking for in their global ambassadors. Soo Hyun has all the qualifications to be a role model, i bet he'll be other brands ambassador when he's discharced :)

I may sound like a broken record, but i will say again...i miss him soooo very much  >.< 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Or they're waiting for the right person to be his replacement. I can see what the qualifications Cuckoo is looking for in their global ambassadors. Soo Hyun has all the qualifications to be a role model, i bet he'll be other brands ambassador when he's discharced :)

I may sound like a broken record, but i will say again...i miss him soooo very much  >.< 

They have already announced the replacement, it's the actor that was the spokesperson before Soo Hyun.  To be spokesperson for home appliances in South Korea, the spokesperson has to have a very good and healthy image.  For the last 2 1/2 years Soo Hyun was spokesperson for Cuckoo small appliances and now he's the spokesperson for Blomberg washer and dryers.  

We all miss him sooo much too.  Here's a gif from Real's BTS footage, he's such a goofball and down to earth, even the newbie actress is not afraid to hit this superstar. :D

7c577a9dly1fowk1986ebg20dd0c9kjs.gif

cr: weibo

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

55 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

We all miss him sooo much too.  Here's a gif from Real's BTS footage, he's such a goofball and down to earth, even the newbie actress is not afraid to hit this superstar. :D

They weren't lying when they said he is the mood maker on filming set :wub:. I can't wait to get my hands on the DVD and finally watch Real for the first time. Ugh, what took the shipping so long  :weary:

original.gif

hahahaha

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

They weren't lying when they said he is the mood maker on filming set :wub:. I can't wait to get my hands on the DVD and finally watch Real for the first time. Ugh, what took the shipping so long  :weary:

hahahaha

I ordered mine (Korean version) from yes24 and it only took one week.  

• Like 4

I saw on Weibo the BTS where Soo Hyun was in the waters. It was really heartbreaking to see him doing these difficult scenes. And he lost quite a lot of weight. It felt a sense of unfairness. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

My family must be thinking I’ve gone mad, buying 2 DVD of the same movie. :lol:

Indeed a goofball in some of those b-t-s shared in Weibo.  True as claimed by his past co-workers that he brightens up the set and put others at ease.  

• Like 5