❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

8 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

He'll probably keep quiet if his teammates ask why his fans send them cookies with such a terrifying kitty design. :wink: 

KSH: I have no idea where this design came from.

KSH was so pleased to say it's Hello Kitty!  He might just admit he drew it.  :D

https://www.dramafever.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-draws-hello-kitty-and-surprises-fans/

• LOL 5

2018.02.17  Korean Network News: The water purifier endorsement to make the brand image of the water purifier ↑ report] 
(only excerpts of the relevant section of Kim Soo Hyun) 

The main purifier industry is promoting product marketing by promoting famous celebrities as advertising models. The purpose of the promotion image is to attract the entertainer to match the product image. Companies are actually saying that the effectiveness of the ad model is significant. 

In the case of Cuckoo Electronics has been in contact with actor Kim Soo Hyun for the third year. All three companies are keen that they have seen the effects of rising brand image and increasing consumer interest with TV ads promoting stars . "We are actively promoting not only domestic but also overseas business, and we expect Kim Soo Hyun who is very popular abroad to be a driving force in marketing." "We will actively target all regions of Asia including China and Malaysia through our brand models. 

Source :

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=031&aid=0000438632

http://news.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_serial=1077744&g_menu=022500&rrf=nv

From weibo :

Remember that there have been reports of Cuckoo's in & out water purifiers' overseas performance since In the first half of 2016, overseas export sales increased by 412% YoY in the first half of 2016, while sales in Malaysia in the second quarter of 2016 increased by 1243% YoY in the first half of 2016

59e054fbgy1fojh2ksvkij20by0c6aar.jpg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:
Thanks again for shbar3 to translate birthday article :)

For the Year 2017, you and KMoon went through a lot and also a lot of changes right?  The movie where you used up all your energy acting as JTY  was released. It is what we considered as 20th Century masterpiece and also Kmoon’s treasure. JTY is what you gave to your self the topic/thesis and we proudly tell you that you not only pass but with flying colours!!!! Whether it is the fighting action or subtle expression you did it very well. Whether it is the Suit JTY or Masked JTY, you did very well and very outstanding.

Thank you shbar3 for the translation!  It's great that you are able to take time to translate these lengthy articles to share with all KSH fans.  I just got a chance to read the original article and must admit I would have struggled a lot in translating it into English to best convey the original's meaning.  Your translation is concise and on point, great work!  However, I noticed there is one part that you may have misinterpreted.   "20代代表作" should mean Soo Hyun's representative work in his 20's rather than 20th century masterpiece.   

In no way I am criticizing your translation or skills, but I thought the difference in meaning is large enough that I should mention it.  We all appreciate Soo Hyun's hard work and felt he was outstanding as Jang Tae Young, he gave it his all and it showed.  But we also admit there are flaws with the movie that are beyond his control so it cannot be considered a masterpiece.  

Once again, thanks for all your hard work in these translations so that more people can feel the love fans have for our beloved star.  :heart: 

• Like 6