❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Announcement : December 22 "REAL" Free View Event 
"REAL" Christmas Elk Party :heart:
For our little prince KSH, especially during the Christmas day to do the elk party 
theme: elk dress up ( elk hair can)  
viewing time: December 22 (five) 19:00 
viewing Location: joy times Studios (Zhongxiao East Road, Taipei's Nankang district seven No. 299) 
viewing the film: "REAL" 
viewing cost: free

Fr : Just KSH FB

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I've been waiting for the DVD copy of this movie but, up to now it's not in the market yet. Sigh....... :(

• Like 3

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I've been waiting for the DVD copy of this movie but, up to now it's not in the market yet. Sigh....... :(

You're welcome willenette :)

There are 2 DVD will come out, Korean version plus DVD 47 minutes

[Announcement] December 23 "Secretly Greatly" free viewing activities 
Together to play Party Variant! 
Private room theme: Cosplay "Secretly Greatly"  sportswear or green dress 
Time: December 23 (Saturday) 2:16 pm 
Place of Film: Joy Studios 
Video: "Secretly Greatly" 
Watch Cost: Free 

006SSLB1gy1fmn3uwwwdaj30m80vujx2.jpg

Cr : Just KSH FB

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

You're welcome willenette :)

There are 2 DVD will come out, Korean version plus DVD 47 minutes

[Announcement] December 23 "Secretly Greatly" free viewing activities 
Together to play Party Variant! 
Private room theme: Cosplay "Secretly Greatly"  sportswear or green dress 
Time: December 23 (Saturday) 2:16 pm 
Place of Film: Joy Studios 
Video: "Secretly Greatly" 
Watch Cost: Free

Cr : Just KSH FB

hwonhwon, thanks dear for the info - will wait. :lol: I will buy both.....

• Like 2

From supporting actor in 'REAL'

A brief translation:
Park Chu He:

Met Kim Soo Hyun at a Bowling place and KSH still remembered me when I only took a very small role in REAL.

Acted in "Day Day show" Park Chu He, when interviewed on 14th said "because I like Kim Soo Hyun and so hope to act together. Eventually I had the opportunity to meet him in REAL".

I felt very honoured though not acting face to face but appearing together before the camera and talking to each other. It is so satisfying to have such good opportunity to act in a movie together with an actor one love. KSH is very handsome that make one seldom shift his eyes away from him. I am very sensitive to voice (tonation ?) Kim Soo Hyun has a special voice and different from common people. When that voice was so near to you, it is really good.

Not just a few words can cover what I want to share. Small gestures from him are big matters to me. KSH will give the first greetings, snacks and food and I said Thanks. It was very cold in the filming studio and we wore very little. My legs began to show some signs of discomfort. KSH would asked "how are you, are you alright?

After the movie, Park Chu He met him again in the bowling alley." Actually I thought for sure KSH had forgotten me. However, even without make up he recognised me. So happy we exchanged greetings. People just cant tell when they can meet their idol, just like a dream.

Ask whether he played bowling with Kim Soo Hyun, he replied "hope to play with him but KSH had his bowling professional friends. I am not up to that level. If I have the opportunity, I will definitely play bowling with him".

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Translated by shbar3

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Thanks shbar3 for the translation and hwonhwon_stv for sharing.  I read this in Weibo earlier and was hoping some kind soul can help to translate it into proper English.  His sweet nature should be made known to non-Chinese fans. :)

Everything that KSH hold seems so precious to him.  Love his gentle, graceful and appreciative manner.

mRpanl6.jpg

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Thanks shbar3 for the translation and hwonhwon_stv for sharing.  I read this in Weibo earlier and was hoping some kind soul can help to translate it into proper English.  His sweet nature should be made known to non-Chinese fans. :)

Everything that KSH hold seems so precious to him.  Love his gentle, graceful and appreciative manner.

That picture with him and his little bro Beyond is so cute.  I love his smile, some people don't realize this, but Soo Hyun has a faint dimple on his right cheek.  Other than his appearance, I love his personality even more.  He treats everyone with kindness and respect regardless of their status or seniority. :heart:

• Like 8