❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[Rough translation] Male stars who enlisted this year that we miss…

... skip unrelated ...

Kim Soo Hyun earned the nickname “jalbing (handsome ice)”, a surprising charm contrary to his warm appearance and unexpected appeal.  Before his enlistment, he captivated the hearts of women in casual fashion.  In particular, Kim Soo Hyun enjoyed wearing a blouson outfit from official formula to fashion clothes for public appearance.   In the photo, Kim Soo Hyun raised up the zipper of the black jacket.

dZNVtcd.jpg

http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=104954

• Like 5

4 hours ago, klky007 said:

The fact that it was first reported by Korean media, I don't think a K-pop site will "censor" it because of his military enlistment.

True as reported, KSH is able to captivate us in 1 second!  Not only his face but his overall charismatic appearance and compelling personality.  Even his sexy back view is captivating!  :tongue::lol:

Makes me wanna sing Sexy Back by JT lol!!

Well, his body is actually quite small for a guy with just 180 cm tall but the proportion is perfect with the head and all, so the overall looks is captivating..plus his handsome face, he's so charming and eye-catching.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

that's why he's often "rejected" when shaking hands. (because fans can not stand with his gaze and run away after getting his sign, he22)

That's true, it's every fan girl's dream to be see him that close up, but they run away.  I totally understand because I would do the same.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

58 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Makes me wanna sing Sexy Back by JT lol!!

Well, his body is actually quite small for a guy with just 180 cm tall but the proportion is perfect with the head and all, so the overall looks is captivating..plus his handsome face, he's so charming and eye-catching.

I've seen Soo Hyun in person a few meters away and he's quite tall (180 cm is 5'11 which is taller than the average American male).  The only thing I was a bit surprised was he's very thin and not as muscular as I thought in real life.

Sorry for posting back to back, I tried to multiquote but it didn't come out that way.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I've seen Soo Hyun in person a few meters away and he's quite tall (180 cm is 5'11 which is taller than the average American male).  The only thing I was a bit surprised was he's very thin and not as muscular as I thought in real life.

Sorry for posting back to back, I tried to multiquote but it didn't come out that way.

Really? I thought tall definition for a guy in America is 6' and more :) but compared to most actors in korea he's average.

Well i can see he is thin..TV can reduce our appearance by several pounds. Particularly in early eps of MLFTS and Real, he was soo thin. Baek Chan was a bit chubbier, i was so happy to see that but then after Real he became thin again :(

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Really? I thought tall definition for a guy in America is 6' and more :) but compared to most actors in korea he's average.

Well i can see he is thin..TV can reduce our appearance by several pounds. Particularly in early eps of MLFTS and Real, he was soo thin. Baek Chan was a bit chubbier, i was so happy to see that but then after Real he became thin again :(

Of course 6’ and over is tall, but the average American male is only 5’9.  In Korea, 180 cm and over is tall, so Soo Hyun is considered tall, but because there are so many actors over 180 cm, he is considered  average if compared to them.

The screen actually makes you appear fatter, not reduce your appearance by several pounds. That’s why celebrities are so thin because in order for them to look just right on screen, they have to be very thin in real life.

Many fans who saw Soo Hyun at the Zuk FM said he was sooo thin.  That was when he was in the middle of filming Real. When they saw the movie, they said he’s thin, but not as thin as in person.

• Like 7