❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

12 hours ago, kayeseight said:

It's the same for me. The first time I watched it, I'm not really a fan. I was probably wasn't familiar with the format of the drama at the first time hence I wasn't really a fan. But when I did get used to it, I really love Seung Chan:lol: especially when he was in revenge mode LOL. 

Same here.  I didn't like Producers or the character BSC the first time round.  Now, I watch an episode whenever I need something uplifting.  The story is so lighthearted and gives a warm feeling after watching it.  I like watching parts related to their work like them working on their show and SC predicting the ratings on the dot.  It's so funny how he calculated the exact number. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

B6uVoSoCMAA3_YX.jpg

B6uVoWqCUAAIZDM.jpg

B6uVoS2CUAA7hNF.jpg

how hard they try .. they will not be able to keep me/us away from  u Soohyuna.

Keep fighting!!!! .... :wub:

take care of yourself and keep warmth:)

Spoiler

12.12.2017 A cold alert was issued for the first time in winter, including in Gyeonggi Province and Gangwon Province. In Seoul, a cold weather warning was issued, and the lowest temperature in the morning fell to minus 12 degrees. Daegwallyeong and Cheorwon have fallen to 18 degrees Celsius and Chuncheon to 16 degrees Celsius. Paju is down to 17 degrees Celsius, and northern part of Gyeonggi Province is also affected by a wave warning. This is the first time this winter. The cold weather warning is that the morning minimum temperature below minus 15 degrees continues for more than two days.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=103&sid2=248&oid=052&aid=0001093090

Paju 17°F ( -8°C) .. So cold 

(from KSIFB)

Cr.owner

• Like 7

3 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Hide contents

12.12.2017 A cold alert was issued for the first time in winter, including in Gyeonggi Province and Gangwon Province. In Seoul, a cold weather warning was issued, and the lowest temperature in the morning fell to minus 12 degrees. Daegwallyeong and Cheorwon have fallen to 18 degrees Celsius and Chuncheon to 16 degrees Celsius. Paju is down to 17 degrees Celsius, and northern part of Gyeonggi Province is also affected by a wave warning. This is the first time this winter. The cold weather warning is that the morning minimum temperature below minus 15 degrees continues for more than two days.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=103&sid2=248&oid=052&aid=0001093090

Paju 17°F ( -8°C) .. So cold 

(from KSIFB)

Yes, it was super cold this morning at -12degC in Seoul!  I can't imagine in Paju.  :(

• Sad 6

10 hours ago, khlgpc said:

Do keep yourself warm, @klky007! Weather in Seoul is obviously much colder this year. I experienced below 0C and snow in mid-Nov! :blink:

Wow..mid nov? The weather is really unpredictable nowadays. I went around paju area in januari 2 years ago, it was really cold..i couldn't stand being outside for a long time. I hope Soohyun and all the soldiers there stay warm and healthy

Oh, last night i watched soohyun airport videos again..lol! I love seeing him interacting with fans even only smiling and bowing, and how his entourage trying to keep him safe :) It's amazing that Mr. Shin has been with him since 2011, perhaps since the beginning of his contract with Keyeast. He's always there in every Soohyun event videos..they must be like a family. And Ryu Manager also..i couldn't see him in 2011 video, but since 2012 or maybe i just didn't see him.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Wow..mid nov? The weather is really unpredictable nowadays. I went around paju area in januari 2 years ago, it was really cold..i couldn't stand being outside for a long time. I hope Soohyun and all the soldiers there stay warm and healthy

Oh, last night i watched soohyun airport videos again..lol! I love seeing him interacting with fans even only smiling and bowing, and how his entourage trying to keep him safe :) It's amazing that Mr. Shin has been with him since 2011, perhaps since the beginning of his contract with Keyeast. He's always there in every Soohyun event videos..they must be like a family. And Ryu Manager also..i couldn't see him in 2011 video, but since 2012 or maybe i just didn't see him.

if not mistaken, Ryu join 'soohyun's team' in 2013.:). And to All...  stay healthy and keep fighting !!!

25012733_367411560372916_611038701209360

• Like 7

3 hours ago, rossy79 said:

if not mistaken, Ryu join 'soohyun's team' in 2013.:). And to All...  stay healthy and keep fighting !!!

I see, no wonder. I keep seeing the same 2 other bodyguards but sometimes only one of them in one occassion..Mr. Shin was never absent! Daebak! :) the way they protect SH makes me feel like i want a bodyguard of my own (before i have my own husband off course..lol). They provide he feeling of safety and comfort.

The pic, let me guess..wrap up party of Real? :)

• Like 4